my nick names arwe
'crazy lil idiot
funball of crazyness
dingdong

lol

fith page yay
I get called Papa B.
which means, Papa Burgundy.
and for those who dont know that term. RON BURGUNDY.
from anchorman razz

I live my life off anchorman quotes.

Tipsy Pirate

Brown glasses is the only real nick name i have, mostly because one of my friends couldn't tell me apart from my twin except by our glasses xp

Reichiiru's Bestie

Fearsome Knight

16,665 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Hellraiser 500
I let my friends come up with nicknames for me. ^_^ So far I have nicknames of Bacon, Sapphire, or Sapph.

Yeah, and why I'm called Bacon by some friends is because they would always say "it's Becca!" (my actual name) and it would remind them of the beggin' strips commercials. remember the dog would say "it's bacon!" all the time? well, "it's Becca!" then turned to "it's Bacon!" XD
Mine is Lealyla Soupe. I got because my bff's little sister mis said my name and I had it ever since.
Penny, Pen, Nickel... plus that Girl-Who-Can-Kinda-Draw and The-Quiet-Girl-Who-Cracks-Up-At-Perverted-Jokes-During-Art-Class. Yes. Art class is win. x3

4,300 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
♥ ♥ ♥

⊰ Shh... Logan is Talking ⊱

Edit:: Page 5 Baby!!!

My Nicknames ::

Loganberry
Logiebear
Logie
Log ( Pronounced, L - Ohh - Guh )
Loganinininskiberry ( LOL Dont Ask )
And, Bologna ( Again, Dont Ask )

⊰ You May Speak ⊱

♥ ♥ ♥

wertwrte
User Image

I have two!

1. Cat (because it's short for my name and I love cats :3)
2. Cat-la (because my friends and I all loved Uglies)

6,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
haha I have such good nicknames:

1. Chinese Boy (in 6th grade)
2. Kuan (my last name started at 7th grade and it's still goin)
3. Asian (I think you can guess why. Started like in 8th grade)

biggrin
Cashmere Cactus
User Image

If you want to be popular, successful and beloved at your school, there's only one thing you need: charisma. However, since you probably don't have that, an easy thing to fall back on is having a great nickname.

A nickname not only makes you sound cool and socially well-established, it can also turn any story about you from a lame story into an awesome one. Behold the following example.

First, let's try a conversation without a nickname:

Classmate #1: Hey, did you hear Doug dropped his pants in calculus yesterday?
    Classmare #2: Eew, what a weirdo.

Now, let's note the subtle difference in tone achieved by having a spectacular nickname, like, for example, "Bloach."

Classmate #1: Hey, did you hear Bloach dropped his pants in calculus yesterday?
    Classmate #2: Hell yeah! That's classic Bloach for you. That dude is always ON!

Getting a good nickname is like trying to catch a wild squirrel: you can't just run up and grab one, or you'll get bitten and catch the bubonic plague and wind up with a nickname like "Plaguey"; instead, you have to hold still and wait patiently for one to come to you. A nickname is something that's gotta happen on its own-- if it looks like you're trying, you'll never get it. The trick is to subtly but firmly guide the nicknaming process toward a favorable outcome.

For a little advice, let's turn to some of your friends from the Gaia world. So, beloved NPCs, what was your nickname in high school?

User ImageIan: Ugh, yeah. Nicknames. Believe me, the easiest way to get one that sticks is to do something really embarrassing, like show up with the flu and puke in class. It happened to me, and everyone called me "Horkules" for the next three years. Even the teachers.

User ImageJosie: Eew, the same thing happened to me. I threw up in science class when I got food poisoning from cafeteria fish sticks, then everyone started calling me "Barferella." My mom still calls me that.

User ImageLiam: This one time I was partying pretty hard the night before a big test, and-- hey, wait a sec, dudes, did any of us not get a nickname from puking in class? Mine was "Duke of Hurl."

User ImageMoira: Yep. Me too. Stomach flu in trigonometry. "Pukeahontas."

User ImageEdmund: Goodness, I haven't thought about this in twenty years. Yes, I seem to recall getting sick in my chemistry class from accidentally eating some pure magnesium and then trying to surreptitiously vomit down my sleeve so nobody would see, but it didn't work so well, and then everyone called me "Throwing Up Boy" for the rest of the semester. Uh, kids weren't too creative with nicknames back in those days.

Holy crap, do any of you have nicknames that aren't related to throwing up?

User ImageAgatha: Oh, my, yes! All my school friends called me "Birdie," because I ate my food in tiny little bites and bobbed my head a lot as I walked. Come to think of it, I think they were making fun of me... but at least it wasn't from throwing up in class, I suppose.

User ImageDevin: I've got one! Yeah, back in my junior year I did this challenge where I tried to drink a gallon of milk in ten minutes, and I wound up hurling all over the... oh, wait, I guess this is technically another puke story. Sorry. They called me "Sir Chunksalot." That's when I became a vegan.

I give up! If you have any slightly less useless advice about scoring a great nickname, please share it here-- goodness knows all this advice has been totally without merit, so hopefully you can top it. Or we can just talk about puking at school, because, hey, it happens to all of us.

pe0ple called me double dripples in school because i had big boobiies which to me was a mean nickname

7,900 Points
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Brandisher 100
I two nicknames given to me by my closest friends:

Hikaru (because it means to shine and apparantly I have a shining personality from what they say sweatdrop )

and Kit (which is short for kitsune which means fox, and for those of my friends who could never remember Kit they just called me Foxy Lady to tease me whee )
I love Cashmere cactus
scream gonk blaugh 3nodding xd stare crying redface smile biggrin rolleyes exclaim question idea arrow neutral mrgreen ninja 4laugh rofl pirate talk2hand burning_eyes cheese_whine cheese_whine dramallama wahmbulance emo stressed sweatdrop heart xp whee wink sad surprised eek confused cool lol mad razz cry evil twisted
i call a friend of mine Fruit Loop cause i think shes crazy but i love her
I end up earning a lot of weird nicknames....man-kar, nemrac (that was short lived) miss Muppet, and all sorts of weird crap. Wind is good enough for me. ^^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff