Welcome to Gaia! ::

950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
good tips.

but in school i was never asked out. =_

but oh well.
The sad thing is, looking through here I see people saying things that basically scream "change yourself," or "throw yourself at them," in the kindest way possible. This is advice for everyone on here, though, on any true and long-lasting relationship:

1. Be yourself. Authenticity is always highly appreciated, I promise. Never try being something you're not, because no matter what, it'll always come around and hit you in the face.
2. Following up on the last one, be honest. I'm not saying go and tell them you pick your nose when they're not looking, little things like that. If they stick around, they'll find out about it anyway. But stay true to yourself, and your beliefs, never sway from them. It's okay to disagree once in a while. Opposites attract, remember?
3. Listen to what they have to say. Value their opinion, hold it in the highest of esteem.
4. Treat them with a respect. If you're constantly putting them down, or putting yourself on a higher level than them in any way, they won't appreciate it. Respect their space, their views, privacy, everything.
5. Don't pressure them into doing anything. Don't even try to do anything that goes against their beliefs.
6. Be patient.
7. Guys, especially: Yes, I know it's old-fashioned, but be a gentleman. Hold the door open for them, pull out chairs. Common courtesy, and they're sure to admire you more for it.
8. Get to know the person first. It's helpful, haha.
9. Make sure that at all times the person knows that they are loved. That, along with respect, is one of the best things you can ever do. heart

Feel free to PM me about it if you'd like, I don't mind. Best of luck!
I congratulate you if you even took the time to read this. :3

1,200 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
heart heart heart heart heart heart that wat rley funny
possibly the least helpful tips ever.

Br0chach0's Husbando

Lonely Prophet

not bad advice but im nervous wen i talk to girls but im realy realy realy relay sweet and a good listener but im afraid to ask my crush out

Br0chach0's Husbando

Lonely Prophet

oh well i dont think any girl would like me a nyways
theres this boy broke up with his bf and i told her never gives up and one message that helped her was "out of difficulties makes miracle."
People, you gotta act likes me. Get a funny accent, like an Australian one cuz it sounds cool especially if you gots a whip and crack it while you say,"I can't bloody wait!"... Or something like that... biggrin Anyways, youse should start saving to buy a katana or something... then kill the chick's worst enemy... xd
LOL! GREAT NICKNAME? HOW? crying lol twisted rolleyes mrgreen 4laugh rofl burning_eyes cheese_whine
Actually, you have to act like you care about her at first, and be all charming, then be real abusive mentally towards her. act like you dont care about her, because then she'll come running for you.

I'm joking.

Edmund: To all the teenaged schoolboys out there, I say this: at your age, you have absolutely nothing to offer a lady; you're at the most awkward and ungainly point in your life, you've got no confidence, you dress terribly and, let's face it, you probably don't smell particularly good. I recommend that you concentrate on your studies now, and leave the "bird-dogging," as Johnny likes to call it, for a more appropriate time.

^^^^That's the best answer evvver. blaugh
FOR GUYS: These are pretty much the things that get me. I can't speak for other girls... but.. I'm speaking for other girls. We all like the same s**t. xD

-first off, SMILE! I know you've probably heard that, but when a guy smiles at you a lot, you definitely notice, and smiling is sexy. seriously.

-Talk to her. Obviously, things will get nowhere if you don't talk to the chick. Find a common interest, and then TALK about it. And common interests don't have to be huge, if you hear her talk about bananas, you jump right in there and talk about bananas. Talk about how you just love to write the word banana. It's an interesting word, isn't it? Banana.

-TELL HER TO HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!! sorry. um yeah, that happened to me once and it pretty much made me smile ridiculously for the rest of the day... Figure out how to make it sound original, if you can, make it MORE than just a friendly "have a nice weekend" make it like... you both say bye, and as you're leaving, turn around again and THEN say it... as if it just occurred to you. It's more memorable that way... I think... *blushes*

- Complement her. When she's wearing something nice, or better, new, say you like it. If she's got pretty eyes, hair, smile, say it! But you have to remember to be tactful about it, you can't just run up to a girl and say "I LIKE YOUR CLOTHES!!1!!11" Complements are supposed to be like little unnoticeable comments. If she likes you, she will notice you said it. Trust me, girls over think EVERYTHING. If they like you, they will probably remember everything you have ever said to them. EVER.

-Lean over her (if you're taller) and get a bit close. Give a girl too much space over time and she'll think you're not into her.

-Find a chance to touch her. Just in small ways (if you're not confident that she likes you). If she feels for you, she will be happy, and if she doesn't, she probably won't even notice it happened..

-Hold the door open for her. You may think that's dumb, but girls find that really considerate, and its showing that you actually give a s**t.

-YOU ask HER out. Don't you dare complain that it shouldn't be the guys responsibility. You pansy. Get some balls! Anyways, if anything, girls are just really flattered when they're asked out. Also, don't ask it out of the blue, make sure she knows you exist first, that brings up your chances by like 600%. Think of it this way, when she says "EWWW NOOOH YOU'RE GROSS!!" at least you know that she definitely doesn't like you. Stop wasting your efforts on her, and move on to that other girl that you always thought was kinda cute...

-FINALLY (do you know what I'm gonna say) be yourself. SO CORNEY! I know. But being yourself is confidence. And confidence is way sexier than any other not-yourself person you could possibly be.
peppermint sprite
                          guys say i'm attractive.
                          i'm like 'yeah right'.
                          it gets on my last nerves.
                          literately.
                          but i've only had three boyfriends in my life.
                          and they're all just backstabbing bitches.

Bitter much?
L0opYmE
FOR GUYS: These are pretty much the things that get me. I can't speak for other girls... but.. I'm speaking for other girls. We all like the same s**t. xD

-first off, SMILE! I know you've probably heard that, but when a guy smiles at you a lot, you definitely notice, and smiling is sexy. seriously.

-Talk to her. Obviously, things will get nowhere if you don't talk to the chick. Find a common interest, and then TALK about it. And common interests don't have to be huge, if you hear her talk about bananas, you jump right in there and talk about bananas. Talk about how you just love to write the word banana. It's an interesting word, isn't it? Banana.

-TELL HER TO HAVE A NICE WEEKEND!!! sorry. um yeah, that happened to me once and it pretty much made me smile ridiculously for the rest of the day... Figure out how to make it sound original, if you can, make it MORE than just a friendly "have a nice weekend" make it like... you both say bye, and as you're leaving, turn around again and THEN say it... as if it just occurred to you. It's more memorable that way... I think... *blushes*

- Complement her. When she's wearing something nice, or better, new, say you like it. If she's got pretty eyes, hair, smile, say it! But you have to remember to be tactful about it, you can't just run up to a girl and say "I LIKE YOUR CLOTHES!!1!!11" Complements are supposed to be like little unnoticeable comments. If she likes you, she will notice you said it. Trust me, girls over think EVERYTHING. If they like you, they will probably remember everything you have ever said to them. EVER.

-Lean over her (if you're taller) and get a bit close. Give a girl too much space over time and she'll think you're not into her.

-Find a chance to touch her. Just in small ways (if you're not confident that she likes you). If she feels for you, she will be happy, and if she doesn't, she probably won't even notice it happened..

-Hold the door open for her. You may think that's dumb, but girls find that really considerate, and its showing that you actually give a s**t.

-YOU ask HER out. Don't you dare complain that it shouldn't be the guys responsibility. You pansy. Get some balls! Anyways, if anything, girls are just really flattered when they're asked out. Also, don't ask it out of the blue, make sure she knows you exist first, that brings up your chances by like 600%. Think of it this way, when she says "EWWW NOOOH YOU'RE GROSS!!" at least you know that she definitely doesn't like you. Stop wasting your efforts on her, and move on to that other girl that you always thought was kinda cute...

-FINALLY (do you know what I'm gonna say) be yourself. SO CORNEY! I know. But being yourself is confidence. And confidence is way sexier than any other not-yourself person you could possibly be.

*nods* All this stuff would work for me.

Suna99 rolled 5 100-sided dice: 94, 45, 34, 73, 95 Total: 341 (5-500)

in order to get a date you just gotta play it cool keep everything light and joking until the person opens up and you ask them out

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff