Welcome to Gaia! ::

Boys: Well... Stay clean I guess... Oh, and DON'T CHEAT. We girls can be really vicious when riled up. (high-heels aren't just for looks XD; wink

Girls: Don't expect the poor guys to remember every freaking anniversary! They aren't geniuses... Also, they buy pay for your meals and buy (expensive) jewelery and stuff: then they get (cheap) cross-stitched, knitted, hand-made stuff... Which are impossible to carry around in public. Seriously, the F- ?!

...But then again. I'm a girl, so it's advantageous for me. XD
my chick to get girls is depending on my mood, in one mood ill just be as sweet as hell to them, another ill just be a complete jerk to them and then when im dating them, treat them like a queen

Sparkly Gawker

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
iHeartTrigun
Better bust out them nectarines.. ninja

lol xD

Sparkly Gawker

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Squabatron
my chick to get girls is depending on my mood, in one mood ill just be as sweet as hell to them, another ill just be a complete jerk to them and then when im dating them, treat them like a queen

bipolar? lol

Sparkly Gawker

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Gender Swap 100
My advice to get a girl.....Well this isn't probably very great advice, cause I'm a weird girl o well.

First, you have to at least look a little cute
you have to be mature, but not 'proper' or old fashioned.
And you have to know when the right time is to be a gentleman, and when the right time is to be a crazy wild boy.
like, I want a kind, mature bf, but I want him to know how to have fun.

And to get a guy? Be yourself! don't try to be someone/something else when you're around him, be original and your own person.
Hey guys and girls here are some of my tips!!!!

Hope you like them !

Girls do you have a crush on a guy and afraid to admit it tell ur closest bffs
Do most people say you look like a good couple with the guy you like take it AS A COMPLIMENT!
DID YOUR CRUSH ASK YOUR CLOSEST FREINDS IF THEY SHOULD GO OUT WITH YOU ASK THEM IF ITS THE TRUTH AND IF IT IS ASK THEM OUT AND SEE IF THEY HAVE THE SAME FEELINGS THAT YOU HAVE FOR HIM!!! heart heart
IF YOUR A QUIET SHY PERSON LET THEM COME TO YOU BUT LOOK VERY ATTRACTIVE
WHAT BOY USUALLY LIKE IN GIRLS ARE THERE LOOKS YOU WOULD RARELY FIND A GUY THAT LIKES YOU FOR YOUR BRAINS!!
BOYS TEND TO LIE ABOUT THESE THINGS CAUSE THEY DONT WANT TO SEEM SHY AND SOFT SO MAKE THEM FEEL COMFORTABLE
MAKE THEM ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS THEN GO FROM THERE

GUYS DO YOU HAVE A CRUSH ON A GIRL AND AFRAID THEY DONT LIKE YOU LIKE THAT ASK ONE OF THERE CLOSEST FREINDS!! AND FIND OUT..
DONT BE A CHICKEN BE A MAN AND ASK THEM OUT! IF THEY SAY NO THAN OH WELL MOVE ON BUT WAIT UNTIL A RAINY DAY THE'LL COME AROUND!
WHAT GIRLS LOOK FOR IN GUYS ARE LOOKS, SMARTNESS (SOMETIMES), AND STUPIDITY!!

TIPS FOR GUYS AND GIRLS
DONT BE SHY TAKE A CHANCE ONCE IN A WHILE
IF YOUR FRIENDS SAY EWW OR GROSS WHEN YOU TELL THEM WHO YOU LIKE DONT LET IT KEEP YOU FROM LIKING THAT PERSON OR GOING OUT WITH THEM! THAT JUST MEANS YOU NEED NEW FREINDS!!
DONT MAKE IT SEEM OBVIOUS
DONT OBSESS OVER THEM THEY MIGHT GET FREAKED OUT!
IF THE PERON YOU LIKE KNOWS THAT YOU LIKE THEM DONT SAY EWW NO CAUSE THEY MIGHT LIKE YOU BACK
DONT GIVE UP
heart wow didn't know u guys put necturinnes on boys desk lol

Loyal Lunatic

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Pet Trainer 150
Toeja Uzi momo
i am sooo colorful o3o heart

Lawl.

7,750 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
User Image
╔════════════════════╗

Wicked Skittles

Says

╚════════════════════╝

User Image

I AGREE WITH EDMUND!

All the guys are awkward or smell bad.

Like, if they were nice, I might consider it, but they're all jerks after a piece of a** crying

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
like most guys do is lie to get a good date and then when it comes down to the point when the girl ask about or want to see what you lied about you be in deep s**t and have to come up with another lie. just be yourself and be trueful and explain how you feel.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff