Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kia Ryou
Ok had to do one more periody (SP?)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't kill me admins! eek eek

LMAO That's great. 3nodding Parody ^_~

Cheers!
Neo Gabi
((Sorry guys, I couldn't resist contributing to Spikeykun-o's delinquency...))

Spikeykun
feh... ~hair flip~ is not my love for Lanzer nothing less than a noble endeavor? Yet... being myself, this must be the greatest endeavor of all!! ~points the end of his bokken at PlaceCard~ Blasphemous words from a cur like yourself will fail to stand in the wake of our blessed union... ~rests the wooden sword on his shoulder and poses~

^_^ I love talking like kuno... it's so much fun...

shakes her head and approaches Spikeykun-o* cool
Hey Kunou-baby, I have something here you might be interested in. Of course, I'll need some coffee and something to snack on before we can get down to business.

*slaps down a set of photographs of Lanzer-chan, each looking like it was taken without her knowledge* ninja
Set of 6, 3,000 go... yen.

*makes to gather up the pictures* cool
Of course if you aren't interested...

((Gah, I should change my hair back to brown for pure Nabiki-ishness! sweatdrop ))

~very intent look as he quickly slaps money onto the table~ SOLD...~pause to let people sweatdrop~ you drive a very hard bargain Gabiki Tendo... ~puts the pictures away in his pocket~...but it is worth it... for pictures of my beloved!!
dri chan
Kia Ryou
Ok had to do one more periody (SP?)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't kill me admins! eek eek

LMAO That's great. 3nodding Parody ^_~

Cheers!

Thank you *pushes er self to bed*

Romantic Lunatic

Spikeykun
~very intent look as he quickly slaps money onto the table~ SOLD...~pause to let people sweatdrop~ you drive a very hard bargain Gabiki Tendo... ~puts the pictures away in his pocket~...but it is worth it... for pictures of my beloved!!
((*scrambles desperately for more material to keep this going, making things up on the fly*))
*looks whistfully off into the distance*
You're really something you know? I mean, dropping L0cke just like that!
I'm sure you're not going to two-time her.

((Work with me here, I'm trying to remember how this goes. =P ))
Neo Gabi
Spikeykun
((*scrambles desperately for more material to keep this going, making things up on the fly*))

((heh, I wish I remembered too -_-))

Locke? Oh, but how could I forget her, so heathy, so full of vitality... That she would be taken by some lesser man with base desires, it inflames me... Oh what am I to do... ~lightbulb... albeit small one...~ I have it! I can not live without the presence of either of my beloveds... I MUST DATE THEM BO- ~gets cut off as the mallet of copyrights drives him into the ground~

...that...did not hurt... ~collapses and goes to sleep~

((NITE!!))

Romantic Lunatic

Spikeykun
Neo Gabi
Spikeykun

((heh, I wish I remembered too -_-))

Locke? Oh, but how could I forget her, so heathy, so full of vitality... That she would be taken by some lesser man with base desires, it inflames me... Oh what am I to do... ~lightbulb... albeit small one...~ I have it! I can not live without the presence of either of my beloveds... I MUST DATE THEM BO- ~gets cut off as the mallet of copyrights drives him into the ground~

...that...did not hurt... ~collapses and goes to sleep~

((NITE!!))
*drags the flattened Spikeykun-ou out of the caffee and hails a cab to take him home*
Baka, I don't do charity you know...

*rifles through Spikeykun-ou's wallet and takes out several 1000 gold bills and a couple of random lotto tickets*
I guess that should cover it this time. Next time, I charge double for emergency work, overtime and working after assigned business hours...

*thinks*
Hmph, I didn't even get to sell him my pictures of L0cke... I'll have to catch him next time...

((Goodnight Spikey! I swear, you just made my whole night with this stuff! ^_^ ))

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Cripes... this is the home of the Rumor Patrol and I SWEAR there are more rumors in here than anywhere else on all of Gaia! eek

Well there's always corruption on the inside. sweatdrop

Lucky for us it's the funny kind of corruption. blaugh
PlaceCard

its only funny until someone gets hurt =< (lame hot topic slogan removed).

O.O neato ID card.. *stares at it*

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Thank you.

You can download the image and use it as a base for your own if you like.

We're not exactly a guild (even if we had 20 members) but it's nice to be able to shove a badge in someone's face.

You can also use your own Oath. I just like that one cuz I look like a Preacher Dude.

Romantic Lunatic

PlaceCard
Cripes... this is the home of the Rumor Patrol and I SWEAR there are more rumors in here than anywhere else on all of Gaia! eek

You say that like it's a BAD thing PlaceCard.

*thumbs through her recently 'acquired' roll of bills*
A girl's got to have some spending money you know.

^_~

Time-traveling Loser

Is it true that Lanzer has a crack team of ninjas.....
<.< >.>

Romantic Lunatic

Jacinth WyndGlyph
Is it true that Lanzer has a crack team of ninjas.....
<.< >.>
Yes, but the giant robot actually belongs to Ling.

Romantic Lunatic

Err, I meant no, of course not! ninja There are no such things as ninjas! ninja

*looks nervous then points off over Jacinth's shoulder*
Look, an elephant!

*runs away to get out of the line of fire before PlaceCard starts stomping on the rumour*
ninjas??? what ninjas??? xd

ninja hides in shadows ninja

seriously this thread is gold....I cant stop laughing hahahahaah!!! Maybe we've got another entry for the 'memorable threads' forum already ^__^

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PlaceCard do good? 3nodding

lol Glad you guys are enjoying yourselves.

AH! NINJA RUMORS! Silent and Deadly!

*chases after the Ninja Rumors with his newly created badge*

HALT NINJA RUMORS!

*starts kicking Ninja Rumor butt*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items