Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is the best thread ever.
Zombie Tony Blair
This is the best thread ever.

And you are Abe Lincoln whee

can i be a rumour squisher as well?

one other thing: I have experienced a time, when I thought i was gaining no gold, but really-- it was every Fourty pages or so. only once did i have the actual time and patience to figure this out, so its not fully tested. cant do it tonight as my gold has already resetted and i'm gaining like i just started out for the day ^_^

trala..
Spikeykun
procrastination girl
the thing is that the "Ling hairdo" looks really good on a man. at first when i saw that graphic i thought it was still a man, but with a new and exciting hairstyle. i mean, hot damn.

and "i would date with thee?" blahahaha. oooh my christ, this thread has me laughing like i'm gonna die. "date with".... hahaha.

feh... ~tatewaki hair flip~... it is understandable that a mere commoner would wouldn't comprehend... ~shoots out glitters and background takes on a flowery form~ Lovely Lanzer, who's elegance and calm demeanor makes her the beauteous flower of womanhood... And I, Spikeywaki Kuno, am the only man noble enough to be deserving of her love... ~images of Spikey and lanzer chasing each other through a field of daisies~ YES! IT IS DESTINY!! Our love shall be reknown throughout the Heavens, and the angels shall sing of our celestial bond! crying

Come to me my love...

eek *mental image*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

gonk sweatdrop Over active imagination at it's worse.
Kia Ryou
Spikeykun
procrastination girl
the thing is that the "Ling hairdo" looks really good on a man. at first when i saw that graphic i thought it was still a man, but with a new and exciting hairstyle. i mean, hot damn.

and "i would date with thee?" blahahaha. oooh my christ, this thread has me laughing like i'm gonna die. "date with".... hahaha.

feh... ~tatewaki hair flip~... it is understandable that a mere commoner would wouldn't comprehend... ~shoots out glitters and background takes on a flowery form~ Lovely Lanzer, who's elegance and calm demeanor makes her the beauteous flower of womanhood... And I, Spikeywaki Kuno, am the only man noble enough to be deserving of her love... ~images of Spikey and lanzer chasing each other through a field of daisies~ YES! IT IS DESTINY!! Our love shall be reknown throughout the Heavens, and the angels shall sing of our celestial bond! crying

Come to me my love...

eek *mental image*

Poor Lanzer ... @__@
Kia Ryou
Spikeykun
procrastination girl

Come to me my love...

eek *mental image*

surprised ... SOMEONE UNDERSTANDS!! crying

and I believe this has just made my night... xd
Kia Ryou
Spikeykun
procrastination girl

Come to me my love...

eek *mental image*

... ... ..... *FOFL*
*gets up quickly and hopes no one heard or saw* >_> <_<

poor lanzer indeed.. *gives him a daisy crown <3*
putret
Kia Ryou
Spikeykun
procrastination girl

Come to me my love...

eek *mental image*

... ... ..... *FOFL*

XDD Rumor patrol? Is it true that lanzer likes pink frilly dresses? xd
putret
... ... ..... *FOFL*

o.o;; FOFL? Dare I ask what the first F stands for, or is it a typo?
awww...

i woke up after i went sleep.. and drew a lil comic for this..

then spikey told me someone drew something like that already.. crying

sorry.. it looks scratchy.. didn't take much time onit

err. i had to resize it..

1)Fair Lanzer, your beauty has captivated my soul! Come! Let us sing of our love!! I WOULD DATE WITH THEE~!!

2) Dear spikeykun, Apparently Kia Ryou changed...

3)OMG! s-spikeykun!

4)O-oh, spikeykun, would you care for a pink box?

confused someone drew something before me.. crying

time for me to hop back to sleep..
Spikeykun
putret
Kia Ryou
Spikeykun
procrastination girl

Come to me my love...

eek *mental image*

... ... ..... *FOFL*

I am so going to get banned from gaia x_X;;
Neko Eyowen
awww...

i woke up after i went sleep.. and drew a lil comic for this..

then spikey told me someone drew something like that already.. crying

sorry.. it looks scratchy.. didn't take much time onit

err. i had to resize it..

1)Fair Lanzer, your beauty has captivated my soul! Come! Let us sing of our love!! I WOULD DATE WITH THEE~!!

2) Dear spikeykun, Apparently Kia Ryou changed...

3)OMG! s-spikeykun!

4)O-oh, spikeykun, would you care for a pink box?

confused someone drew something before me.. crying

my facial expression on that last panel... can only be described as perfection... surprised

must... resist... hair flip...
Spikeykun

my facial expression on that last panel... can only be described as perfection... surprised

must... resist... hair flip...

wanted to do something like a zidane look.. u know.. his acheivement yayaya look.. xd

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Spikeykun

I don't know. BUT I MUST FIND OUT!

*goes to crush more rumors*
and yet somehow the thread keeps getting better and better. ^_^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items