xd Lanzer makes such a pretty girl.

dontcha just wanna brush his pretty blue hair?! 4laugh

Golden Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Kia Ryou
.... xd User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..... eek !!!
BWAHAHAHA!!!! Best thing EVER!
taeha
Kia Ryou
.... xd User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..... eek !!!

~appears in the corner holding a bokken over his shoulder~ Fair Lanzer, your beauty has captivated my soul! Come! Let us sing of our love!! I WOULD DATE WITH THEE~!! domokun heart domokun

blaugh
Spikeykun
taeha
Kia Ryou

~appears in the corner holding a bokken over his shoulder~ Fair Lanzer, your beauty has captivated my soul! Come! Let us sing of our love!! I WOULD DATE WITH THEE~!! domokun heart domokun

blaugh

hahahaha... xd xd
Neko Eyowen
Spikeykun
taeha
Kia Ryou

blaugh

hahahaha... xd xd

LMAO! xd blaugh

O.G. Nerd

the thing is that the "Ling hairdo" looks really good on a man. at first when i saw that graphic i thought it was still a man, but with a new and exciting hairstyle. i mean, hot damn.

and "i would date with thee?" blahahaha. oooh my christ, this thread has me laughing like i'm gonna die. "date with".... hahaha.

Golden Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
procrastination girl
and "i would date with thee?" blahahaha. oooh my christ, this thread has me laughing like i'm gonna die. "date with".... hahaha.

Have you ever seen Ranma 1/2, scara? I think you'd quite enjoy it. Kuno in particular is really funny. xd
taeha
procrastination girl

Have you ever seen Ranma 1/2, scara? I think you'd quite enjoy it. Kuno in particular is really funny. xd

Ryoga ninja "Now where am I?"
procrastination girl
the thing is that the "Ling hairdo" looks really good on a man. at first when i saw that graphic i thought it was still a man, but with a new and exciting hairstyle. i mean, hot damn.

feh... ~tatewaki hair flip~... it is understandable that a mere commoner would wouldn't comprehend... ~shoots out glitters and background takes on a flowery form~ Lovely Lanzer, who's elegance and calm demeanor makes her the beauteous flower of womanhood... And I, Spikeywaki Kuno, am the only man noble enough to be deserving of her love... ~images of Spikey and lanzer chasing each other through a field of daisies~ YES! IT IS DESTINY!! Our love shall be reknown throughout the Heavens, and the angels shall sing of our celestial bond! crying

Come to me my love...
ROOOFLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
taeha
procrastination girl

I LOVE KUNO!! I think the whole self delusion and flaunting is really amusing to write about... Actually, I even had a fic started up about Kuno being thrown into the Kenshin timeline... and utterly kicking a**! (while being arrogant, of course...) ...ano... course, I never really got past writing a lil intro to it... sweatdrop But I'm quite proud of it nothertheless...

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Spikeykun

feh... ~tatewaki hair flip~... it is understandable that a mere commoner would wouldn't comprehend... ~shoots out glitters and background takes on a flowery form~ Lovely Lanzer, who's elegance and calm demeanor makes her the beauteous flower of womanhood... And I, Spikeywaki Kuno, am the only man noble enough to be deserving of her love... ~images of Spikey and lanzer chasing each other through a field of daisies~ YES! IT IS DESTINY!! Our love shall be reknown throughout the Heavens, and the angels shall sing of our celestial bond! crying

Come to me my love...

Flawless execution.

But... wasn't this supposed to be about rumors?

Well I guess dwelling on a rumor is okay... no... wait... that goes against my code!

MUST KILL RUMOR!

*goes to edit the main post*
Spikeykun
procrastination girl

Come to me my love...

xd xd X'DDD
ROFLMAO!!! xd xd
Eeeheeh, eehee, woooh, damnit thats great X'D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items