Welcome to Gaia! ::

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Lorilei
PlaceCard
I could never accept a donation item I didn't earn. Nor could I sell one. I guess I"m a**l, but it just seems... wrong. You know?

I know what you mean, and that's why I'll never sell my halo, but... I can't say I see anything wrong with selling the items. Suppose you donated just because you wanted to help. Then you got the item, but you didn't really want it, and well, it didn't look right on your avatar. Then there is someone who would really like that item. (now, you might say just give it away then, but still, I see nothing wrong with them being sold. It's the people who abused the system to get the items that got me pretty annoyed... stare )

Donated without knowing about the donation item...wasn't it rewarding ^_^

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
I'd love to donate. But I'm unemployed. And all the money I get from my online stores goes to fixing my crappy car and buying stuff for myself. (Usually I rely on my parents... crying redface ) But once my car is fixed I'ma try and get me a job. Being agoraphobic though it's gonna be hard. heheh

Selling them is okay. I guess I just couldn't stand the thought of someone who didn't donate running around with a donation item. Especially if they're unscrupulous and say "I donated lots of money to get this. Aren't I a good person?"

Icky icky!
PlaceCard
I'd love to donate. But I'm unemployed. And all the money I get from my online stores goes to fixing my crappy car and buying stuff for myself. (Usually I rely on my parents... crying redface ) But once my car is fixed I'ma try and get me a job. Being agoraphobic though it's gonna be hard. heheh

Selling them is okay. I guess I just couldn't stand the thought of someone who didn't donate running around with a donation item. Especially if they're unscrupulous and say "I donated lots of money to get this. Aren't I a good person?"

Icky icky!

I doubt people would say stuff like that... and besides, to get the item, non-donators usually have to jump through hoops to get their hands on the item (well... more with the rarer items...)... in other words, people who donate not only get the donator item, they get people who *want* the item... see? cool items, and influence! Not too bad... ^_^

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Spikeykun! You are a bad bad man! eek

Teach me?! xd PLEASE!? blaugh

hehehehe

Romantic Lunatic

Arwen
*nodsnods at Arwen*
Yeah, I did the same thing. It was kind of something along the lines of "Look! A donation button showed up on the main page! Let's go help out!" Then all of a sudden a month later I got a halo.
Which is still my absolute favourite donation item. =)

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Neo Gabi
Arwen
*nodsnods at Arwen*
Yeah, I did the same thing. It was kind of something along the lines of "Look! A donation button showed up on the main page! Let's go help out!" Then all of a sudden a month later I got a halo.
Which is still my absolute favourite donation item. =)

heart Ain't it ^_^ it makes you all fuzzy inside for donating for the purpose of just helping out ^_^

Romantic Lunatic

((This insanity has been brought to you by the number q and the letter pi))

Behold it is I, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Goth. stare
I am here to right wrongs and thrash evil types. stare
Which is rather pointless since they don't want to change so it won't wind up making a difference anyway. stare

*sigh*

((Sorry, I couldn't help myself.))
Neo Gabi
((This insanity has been brought to you by the number q and the letter pi))

Behold it is I, Bishoujo Senshi Sailor Goth. stare
I am here to right wrongs and thrash evil types. stare
Which is rather pointless since they don't want to change so it won't wind up making a difference anyway. stare

*sigh*

((Sorry, I couldn't help myself.))

hehe... well, as long as we're going crazy...

HUA! ~appears~ Tis I, the Pie Avenger!! Protector upon gaia since the olden times, fighting with the dastardly Dark Lurker, and protecting magical girls from harm using my tasty powers!! ~strikes a pose~ Feast your eyes upon my great body, powerfully sculpted muscles (are those elbow pads, or am I just really buff?), and manly bow!

And now... for my theme music...

Pie Avenger, he's got your back,
smackin up the bad boys cause they're off track,
Pies and optimism beams to counter their attack,
your punches too lackin so better pick up the slack!

it's stacked in his favor, his pies of all flavor,
surround you, around you and make your will waver,
leavin' your body to crumple like dried laver
before the might of the tanuki masked saviour!

Oh no, help us, who'll save the day?
Pie Avenger of course, he'll leap into the foray!
OMGOMG Optimism beam, hurray!
yayayayayayayayayayay! (best line ever, ne?)

~takes a bow~

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Oh Spikey that was cuuuuuuuuuute!

*gives Spikey a Pie Thrower 3000 Bazooka* Enjoy!

Let's see... silly silly silly....

I can't do silly. Not anime silly. I'm not fluent enough (I'm pretty new to anime really)

So I'll just stick with being PlaceCard silly.

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Just an update for Mac users concerning the rumor about Safari not working for Rare events. I know how much you guys care about them and how important they are and all.
Hey, can you do me a huge favor? Switch MAC to Mac, since that is the correct way of typing/writting said abreviation. Yes, I'm a**l.

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Not a problem Kiretsu! I'm here to serve! Sort of. lol

And if it makes you feel better I only wrote it big so the Mac users could see it. 3nodding

*goes to change it*
PlaceCard
Not a problem Kiretsu! I'm here to serve! Sort of. lol

And if it makes you feel better I only wrote it big so the Mac users could see it. 3nodding

*goes to change it*

Hehe... Thankies. smile
Great idea (the thread). Maybe this will cut down on a lot of the repeat threads in this forum. biggrin

Somebody should make this a sticky.

Romantic Lunatic

Spikeykun
*SNIP* (EDITED FOR LENGTH) wink
yayayayayayayayayayay! (best line ever, ne?)

~takes a bow~
OMG, I love that song. =P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas