Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ling
Hehe, I know this has gotten off-topic/purpose, but, oh well. It's so damned funny...! whee

Foul sorcerer! How dare you steal the heart of my beloved(s)!!... eheh... blaugh

YAYAYYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY~!!
Kia Ryou
Arwen
*A mental image of Spikeykun and Lanzer in a play by Shakespeare. Rome & Juliet*

sweatdrop Right anyways...yes I have been called a HE, MAN, GUY! DUDE...ect.

I got PMs with people saying. Hey Man or Thanks dude. Or what's funny is that when people PM me when I look like a guy eek the tone of converstation is...like buddy buddy and TOUGH..or rude o_O when I'm a girl...in my girly clothes. They go..Ooo thanks..blah..heck who cares eek Indeed I was called a guy many times ^_^

INSPIRATION! eek !! Ok no serious... neutral

...well...there was an arc in the ranma story where they put on a play... whee All we need is three romeo's (one lecher, one samurai-wannabe, and one creepy guy), one person who can play both romeo and juliet, and a one juliet... ^_^

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Spikeykun
Kia Ryou
Arwen
*A mental image of Spikeykun and Lanzer in a play by Shakespeare. Rome & Juliet*

I got PMs with people saying. Hey Man or Thanks dude. Or what's funny is that when people PM me when I look like a guy eek the tone of converstation is...like buddy buddy and TOUGH..or rude o_O when I'm a girl...in my girly clothes. They go..Ooo thanks..blah..heck who cares eek Indeed I was called a guy many times ^_^

...well...there was an arc in the ranma story where they put on a play... whee All we need is three romeo's (one lecher, one samurai-wannabe, and one creepy guy), one person who can play both romeo and juliet, and a one juliet... ^_^

That episode was funny ^_^
Arwen
Spikeykun
Kia Ryou
Arwen

That episode was funny ^_^

cha that ep rocked.
Spikeykun
Kia Ryou
Arwen

I OWN THAT EPISODE xd "Ranma and Juliet"

Romantic Lunatic

Oh Gaia, I loved that episode.
*prepares to market the video rights, sell clear tape to the "Juliets" and auction off "Exclusive Back Stage Passes"*

((As for the serious parts of this thread, I think that all we need to do is make sure the first post is kept organized (possibly with some of those suggestions made earlier) and updated. We can have a ton of fun here and (as long as we keep adding to the death of new rumours) we'll still be on topic.))
Neo Gabi
*prepares to market the video rights, sell clear tape to the "Juliets" and auction off "Exclusive Back Stage Passes"*

((As for the serious parts of this thread, I think that all we need to do is make sure the first post is kept organized (possibly with some of those suggestions made earlier) and updated. We can have a ton of fun here and (as long as we keep adding to the death of new rumours) we'll still be on topic.))

((I agree with that... as long as the first post is regularly updated, it shouldn't matter much what's filling up the spaces... People will still be able to join in and suggest things and no one's gonna yell at someone for actually suggesting a decent rumor to squash!))

~prepares for his part as Romeo... with his sword!!~ Hya! Hya! Hya!! ~practices his almighty swing~ heh, my enemies shall fear my prowess in battle, and my love swoons at my honeyed words... I will strike down mine enemies and rise victorious!! Ah... juliet... to bestow that...ki... redface

xd
Neo Gabi

Rumours are kewl.... They add to the mystery 3nodding
A2k
The original post for this thread was addressing the issue of the rumours..which leads to the countless number of topics in Q & F, that could be dealt with in a better fashion than currently Moderated...this idea from placecard was a way of projecting that idea into a similar role as the Mod aspect in the other thread, that's all.

I don't really see this the same way that you do. Now I understand where you're comming from though... 3nodding When I tell someone about something I know, for example, when some newbie comes charging into Q&F screaming about their "totally original" and "totally awesome" idea of having weapons on Gaia, I gently inform them that they are not the first person to think of that and direct them to the Item Suggestion thread in Barton Town and then they usually see the Battle thread also, I assume. To the best of my memory, I have never said to someone "Stop that or else" or indicated any sort of punishment if they keep posting and whatnot. It's not my place to. As it has been said so often now, there ratio of Mods/admins to users on Gaia is highly unbalanced. I am very confident that when the Admins are ready, they will choose more users who would care to help moderate this place. Until then, users who like to spread the good word and answer questions correctly will need to help out when there are few mods/admins around. domokun

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Hi again. Back from a sleep. Doing Rumor Patrol. And I found a nifty one right in my own back yard!

Since this is my thread and the only other people who can alter it are mods and admins I will say this:

The thread is a serious discussion performed in a non-serious manner.
NewBs don't want to come to a forum and read serious stuff. They want to have fun in an RPG community. The admins have to write serious stuffy stuff to make sure the point is gotten across to everyone. I, on the other hand, being just a citizen can write stupid stuff and still get a point across.

As for the silliness on this thread I think it's great. I think it's damn near perfect. (giggles in Lanzer in a pink dress) I never thought when I posted this that anything like THIS would happen. I figured a few people would look and my joke/serious thread would soon die in obscurity.

As for the silliness being spam, most of it was performed by mods and people in close proximity to them (Hell even Lanzer hit up a post). I like the silliness. I think it should stay.

Also when it comes to "informing the masses" that's what the first post is for. I update it regularly. Making it simple black and white text without images and such allows it to load fast, people to read it (they usually read the first at least) and then go out on thier own and do some other stuff.

The rest of the thread can be seen as entertainment if nothing else. Even the Rumor Patrol can take a joke. blaugh
in threads like this, the first post is the only one that really matters anyway, and newbs probably arent going to read all of it anyway...
so the content can be as great as it is now, and offtopic. as long as rumours are mentioned. someplace. >.> <.< i guess?

..and thanks for the mask XD i'm wearing yours now. (if you cant tell. O_o)

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
You're welcome. I got it out of my first ever trunk. Treasure it always. Or... something. lol blaugh
can I play the apple tree in the background? XD (I'ld really like to see a little comic strip with the play XD would be really fun)

(might need to change my AV first XD)

3,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Updated the first post: Wed Sep 17, 2003 2:00 pm

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers