Welcome to Gaia! ::

Folks, I can't keep my eyes open any longer I fear. Please if you still wish to be added to the signature booklet for inside the card, PM me your name (Real name, Gaia SN, or both if you wish). I will empty my inbox now before I head out so it won't lose any messages with luck. I will continue to take names until I get the address to send the card and flowers to from Noraboo. Bless you all for your kind spirits and compassion.

Lonely Explorer

6,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Person of Interest 200
oneron04
crazyblondie488
NoodleRama
I sure hope they catch the guy who did this soon.
I'd like to be the one to do so....but then..no one else would see whoever it was...ever...
sweatdrop
I mean I wouldn't want to see this guy ever... I mean ever. No one wouldn't mind if and when he gets placed six feet under...
Im not very sure what to say. Im shocked and saddend by this. I hope her friend recovers. Rest in peace, Chiharu.

Best Wishes,
Teh Sessy/Morden.
WinterTwylight
~*She strokes her sister's hair just gently, in comfort.*~
It just shows how much we take our lives for granted, dear. And yes...people are inevitably stupid.

~*She looks to Akki and nods slowly.*~
Amen.

::Sighs.:: And we're supposed to be the most advanced species.....
LightWarrior
NoodleRama
Leif Marakov
I think I cried for about an hour when I looked at my LJ friends list and saw Shira's post..
I don't know what to think or say. Amanda was such a nice person..

It must be really hard for those of you who knew her. I wish I had known her, but if I had I'd be crying now. I still wish I could've met her.

You don't have to know her to shed tears for her. I cried alot and I never even talked to her.....I never even knew about her untill I saw this and I still cried. I think it is a matter of losing a fellow gaian. we are a family.

I really did feel like crying. I might cry later tonight when I try to sleep. I always cry then.

Enduring Associate

8,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Clambake 200
Jesus. I'm sorry to hear that, really. I hope the police find whoever's responsible. Best wishes to you all.
LightWarrior
NoodleRama
Leif Marakov
I think I cried for about an hour when I looked at my LJ friends list and saw Shira's post..

It must be really hard for those of you who knew her. I wish I had known her, but if I had I'd be crying now. I still wish I could've met her.

You don't have to know her to shed tears for her. I cried alot and I never even talked to her.....I never even knew about her untill I saw this and I still cried. I think it is a matter of losing a fellow gaian. we are a family.

~*She nods slowly, looking to Light and Noodle*~
I did not know her either. But I still feel strongly about this. I know what it's like to lose someone close. I lost one of my friends, and my aunt this year. And hearing so much about Amanda, makes me feel like I know her after all.
"Heaven Sent"

I couldn't eat
I couldn't sleep
I couldn't think about the people in my life except for you
So many things I could forget, but even more things that I always could regret about you

But now it's too late
You were forced not to stay
The pain is so great
So I wait for the day to say

The angels have chosen you
You may not remember us, but we'll remember you
You were stolen from us, and so here we may forget that you flew down as an angel
You must have been Heaven sent

There's so many things that I could say but no one ever wants to think of you that way
It'll always be true that now you're gone, it's getting hard to smile and laugh about the days that we had shared or never did

You'd always brighten my day on the darkest of days
You have passed away
That's something we can't change
But it's us that it changed

You were stolen from us, and so here we may forget that you flew down as an angel

I never really knew you but I cried my heart out
But the lives you've changed will move on without a doubt
We cannot hide the pain that's inside
Here you may not be alive
But you will be inside

I couldn't eat
I couldn't sleep
I couldn't think about the people in my life except for you
Rest in peace, Chiharu...

hope you all like it. i swear if i ever get the lucky chance to perform somewhere, i'll definitely be singing this
crazyblondie488
WinterTwylight
~*She strokes her sister's hair just gently, in comfort.*~
It just shows how much we take our lives for granted, dear. And yes...people are inevitably stupid.

~*She looks to Akki and nods slowly.*~
Amen.

::Sighs.:: And we're supposed to be the most advanced species.....

I think that the thing that scared me the most about it was that the police thought the killer was in the back of their car. *shudders* It sounds like an urban legend or something. *sighs* if only it were.
Sajhiri
Folks, I can't keep my eyes open any longer I fear. Please if you still wish to be added to the signature booklet for inside the card, PM me your name (Real name, Gaia SN, or both if you wish). I will empty my inbox now before I head out so it won't lose any messages with luck. I will continue to take names until I get the address to send the card and flowers to from Noraboo. Bless you all for your kind spirits and compassion.

Sleep sweet and without pain. Blessed be. heart
LightWarrior
NoodleRama
Leif Marakov

i completely agree with lightwarrior. we gaians have definately become a family over the past... no matter how long you've been on here. i have no idea who amanda was. i think i talked to her as chihara once or twice, and that's it.. i still sat and cried for what happened...
i didnt know her and i never talked to her...yet im still crying...my heart is with her family and hope the b*****d who did this gets caught...
LightWarrior
NoodleRama
Leif Marakov

Albeit we are a quarrelsome family with alot of issues and dicontent towards other's. I cannot say that I cried though my tear ducts certainly wished to. I am sorry to hear that she is gone from us, that we will no longer benefit from any words of wisdom or kindness she could have made in the future. That I never got a chance to meet her, as it seems she was one of the more liked members of ED I would of probably enjoyed engaging in debate or just be chatting with her.
I don't know what to say... I didn't know her well, though I've seen her around the ED... She seemed like a nice, smart girl... I wish I couldv'e known her better.

My deepest symphathies go out to all her loved ones.
Just shows you that you never know how long you have left or what will happen to you. crying

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff