Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Fox

((I had considered that but felt the burnt smell would be harsh enough on Shifter's nose for him not to desire spending any more time in the room than what was required to shut the burners off. The meal had escaped his attention in the rush. XD

Thanks for warning me anyway. 3nodding ))
[.At this response from her brother, the youko straightens her posture physically, and sets her jaw in a defensive manner. She is a little annoyed that her brother would read her words in that way, and she did not care to hide her annoyance. However, she can't help but laugh a bit, thinking that she must look like a headstrong kitten attempting a demension jump to the wind kuko.

As he appears beside her on the porch, the young kiko grins, and her defensive posture relaxes as she attempts to explain. She shakes her head and smiles gently, laughing a little as she spoke, looking up at the silvery youko.]

"Ani... do you truly think me so naive? I would not run blindly towards my most certain death... I am confident that Lezard Valeth will not attack me until I make the first move. And brother-- I have no plans to harm that wretched mage any time soon.

However, I do wish to speak with him, that is no lie. If you have any idea of where I might find him, it would only make my search easier. It is only a small favor I ask, oni-san."

[.She smiles again, and places a gloved hand on his shoulder affectionately. The vixen was still clothed in dark garments, a rather startling change from her usual pale colors, but her eyes remained the same. The steel blue colors swirling about, as they were wont to do, only supporting the pleading effect of her request. It was true, she had no plans to attack the powerful mage, but Shifter was very much correct. She planned to do far more than simply talking to Lezard Valeth. That is, if he would have it.]

Greedy Fox

Shifter nearly mirrors Tenshi's warm smile as he listens to everything else she has to say in thinly veiled seriousness. Unlike most of his past foes, the wind youko knows that the arch necromancer is an uncanny enemy even when he decides to reveal his hand. Pulling a complete victory against Kitsune's mentor will not be a simple task now that he has likely settled in to deal with any outside threats.

Responding to the friendly hand on his shoulder, Shifter gently wraps his arms around Tenshi's waist and draws her into a hug as his head lightly settles on her shoulder. Beyond the chance to show his own feelings of affection to the vixen, the kuko makes use of their physical contact and send her some thoughts too weak for anyone else to listen in on. Though the silvery youko couldn't care less if another nogitsune should know his advice, the possibility a certain necromancer would be spying makes talking aloud too great a risk.

'Somehow I doubt that human can be trusted to act nicely in any talks.' The kuko's smile fades, briefly revealing his deadly serious personality. 'I believe that we both know of what happened to Isa... If you wish to speak to that snake before I can locate whatever rock he has slithered under and offer both Nyami and yourself a chance to deal with the problem in a more permanent manner,' his smile twists into a vaguely feral grin at the possibility of wrecking Valeth day for once, 'your best chance is to try to contact Entei. Someone trying to break past the dark puppeter's wardings should be sufficient to catch his notice. Just try to have some magical protections of your own in place when you contact him; if you don't already know from experience, having your mind tampered with is every bit as nasty as you could imagine.'

His warning passed, the silvery youko gladly focuses on his affectionate embrace of the kiko. Tensing his arms to lightly press the vixen against himself, he wishes her luck before loosening his hold around her. Behind the kind words Shifter is actually fairly certain of his sister's chances of speaking to Valeth safely, but he would not care to see the vixen hit with another of the psycho's hexes for lack of caution.
Isa stopped at a fountain at the top of the amphitheater. The cool water rushing down on the marble made a very comforting sound. Glancing about and seeing noone she illusioned her Kimono into a sheer cream dress that hid the more important parts that need to be hidden around guys, but was much more revealing then her Kimono was and walked into the fountain, allowing the water to bulge and consume her with it's coolness. Using her own power over the water it flowed noicelessly around her form as if there was a glass in her shape keeping it from splashing more than usual. The sheer allowed the water to reach her skin, yet keep her protected from peering eyes should there become any. The cool water further helped with the effects of Akina's medicine, allowing her mind to become clear again, and her body more relaxed and less pained. She sighed mentally in relief and allowed the water to cleanse away what impurities were there.
[.As her brother embraces the youko, Tenshi is slightly surprised at first, almost tense when touched. But as soon as Shifter's head rests upon her shoulder, she relaxes, and responds to the gentle display of affection by wrapping her own arms around the wind kuko. She listens in silence as he speaks, and waits before saying her part.]

'You are right in saying such... Valeth can never truly be trusted, nor will he ever complete an entire conversation without a snide remark, but I can handle his words.

I suppose I can try to contact Entei, but I truly have no connection with the child. I doubt he would recognize me... Akina and the...Celestial, have more of a relationship established with him. If I can find Valeth, then I shall speak to him on my own matters, but I do not wish to speak to a decoy, or through telepathy. I wish to find him. But I don't know where to start... I thank you for your kind encouragement, ani. You are a dear friend of mine, and I trust your decisions.'

[.She smiles and squeezes the kuko in turn, glad to have someone she could trust to be so close to. Being able to let her paranoid guard down was priceless to the kiko, and she enjoyed every moment of her brother's embrace. Not knowing where to start her search, she sighs and loosens her grip on Shifter, leaving herself room to think things out. What could she do to make Valeth come to her, and not send a preceeding illusion?.]

Greedy Fox

Shifter smiles in an honest manner as he continues to loosely hold onto Tenshi. That the spirits he now visits generally care about his existence unconditionally and appreciate his efforts to help means far more to the wind youko than he feels could be expressed with even the kindest simple gesture. 'Thank you for the confidence, Imoto. If I find him before any of the other nogitsune I'll make sure that you are the first to know.'

Because of his current choice of efforts in finding Valeth, Shifter knows that he will not stand a chance of finding the man without another surprise visit from his magical annoyances. For Entei's sake he can only wait and hope that will not be too much longer.
Taking a deep breath,I walk toward the Shrine for the fourth time in my life.Sure didnt changed,the same old kitsune are around.I take a step inside and knock on the wall to let warry for my presence

Could I talk to the elderly?
Rynne dissolves the illusion that masks her prescence, stepping from her hiding place into the shrine grounds. If she had been in fox form, her hackles would still be standing on end. Even now, the back of her neck tingles. Something about that man... she had never encountered Valeth face-to-face, but his magical traces seemed vaguely familiar. Her eyes narrowed in worry, she looks to see who is about, but hears an unfamiliar voice at the shrine gates. Spinning on her heel, the vixen is on instant alert, still unsure of the situation at the shrine. Not sure who to trust.

Not approaching the stranger, but doing her best to look intimidating, she calls across to him. "Elder? There is no elder here, stranger. If you have business with us, I'd be happy to hear about it."

Though she was polite, there was a definite strained quality to Rynne's voice.
Sighs and walk further inside the shrine until I reach the center room.I look around and smile,slightly remembering that voice

Aww cmon!Im not stupid...where is the oldest the one?I want some informations about somthing that happened near the shrine.You might not remember me but my name his Nataku....I used to be an Ocean Nogitsune....

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
((~pours out a jar of molassis and watches it move faster than this thread~ Keehee..XD))
((( gahh. i totally posted here last night. stare domokun *sigh*
very sorry about the delay... life's been hell lately. or..should i say, as usual? ah well.
I will be gone however, to FL beginning Sunday, and comming back Friday. just to let you know in advance. ))

[.The vixen gives her brother one last squeeze, before allowing him to slip back through her fingers again. She smiles at him gratefully.]

"Thank -you-, dear brother. I knew you would help.

Now. To catch his attention..."

[.The youko steps back with a mischevious smirk on her face, moving backwards away from Shifter. Once she was a good distance away, she closed her eyes, and her body began to glow with a dark arua about her. After a few moments while Tenshi took time to remember details, her clothes and body began to dissolve. The particles of her being swirled about, changing shape and color.

Soon, Tenshi stood taller than before, in the image of a man. His leather gloved hand reached up to place a pair of spectacles upon his nose, and an obnoxious laughter escaped his lips. This laugh could only belong to one particular sinister being, and Shifter should easily recognize Tenshi now, as looking almost exactly like the great mage Lezard Valeth. The illusioned youko smirks, pleased with her creation, and wonders how long it will be before she attracts attention to herself. Now, all she had to do would be to disguise her signature thread, and make it as hard as possible for others to tell who she was.]
((~stands by Nyami and briefly watches the black goo slowly create a mess upon the floor before waving slightly at the celestial~ Hi... ^_^))

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Kumoki
((~stands by Nyami and briefly watches the black goo slowly create a mess upon the floor before waving slightly at the celestial~ Hi... ^_^))

((Oh, hel--GAH! 0.o ~rubs here eyes~ Why am I beside myself?))
((Long hours? ~giggles and hugs her duplicate~))
(( LOL!!!!! ::tackles Nyami:: I agree, Molasses moves MUCH EXTREMELY faster then our thread... It moves cheetah fast compared to this thread... This thred is the molasses. ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff