Welcome to Gaia! ::

(( alright, I've missed just about one of the most important events in the Shrine in quite some time...and can't stand to let the opportunity pass. ))

[.The young spirit youko exits the sanctuary of her room, having completed some important tasks within her pocket space, including a great renovation. However, the dark cloud that had been growing within her mind was now cast over her eyes, and barely any of the vivid blue remained. Steely visionaries scanned the empty hallways as Tenshi made her way down the path, and into the Main Hall. Her mind had returned to Valeth once again, and she had seriously considered seeking him out, preferably in secret, despite the fact that she knew nothing of Kitsune and Tanuki's demise. Perhaps it was better she did not know of these things while attempting to find the mage, but either way, her goal remained the same. Spotting the meeting nogitsune in one area, she cocks her head in question for a moment, before edging her way around them in an attempt not to be noticed. She'd prefer to appear that she was merely meandering about the Shrine for now, so that perhaps they would not find what she was up to.]

Greedy Fox

Returning the celestial's lowered head with a polite bow of his own, Shifter wishes the golden youko well as she leaves the darkened room before somberly returning to his chore of clearing out the room.

Despite his assured-looking words, the kuko knows that Valeth will not be so easily dealt with while Entei's fate remains uncertain. Finding the handiwork of Kitsune’s teacher is not an activity he will be looking forward to. Even if the kitusagi can be rescued, the emotional scars he must have received at the lunatic's hands by now will never be fully recovered. Add in the necromancer's proven record of tampering with his victim's minds to satiate his twisted sense of humor and Shifter secretly wonders if recovering Kitsune's child for any purpose beyond ending his torment will be feasible.

Magnetic Lunatic

Terra appears in the middle of the hall, his clothes drenched in blood. He leans on his scythe and begins to breathe hard.
"I... am never... Time lapsing... again..."

((I'm back! I'm back! Hello everyone!! blaugh ))
Isa looked at Akina and Nyami. She couldn't bring herself to say anything, the torment and hopelessness she was now beginning to feel was showing in her eyes too well for it to be ignored. Lowering her head and closing her eyes she hoped she was covering it up. Hence she didn't see Tenshi, though she felt her thread passing... She couldn't bring herself to tell her though... Every time the message was said brought the wound ever more deeper into her heart... Her knees gave way and she slid down the side of the wall into a sitting possition, her head hung and her hands limp in her lap. She couldn't say anything... Pulling her emotional thread inside her and closing herself off from others threads she seemed to grow still like a pond that was suddenly frozen in a blizzard.

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
~Nyami sighed softly and briefly looked past the two youkos. she desperately wished that dealing with Valeth would be as easy as Shifter made it seem. but males always oversimplified such things so as not to worry females. been that way for eons. she shook her head slightly and saw Akina offer her a vial. the vixen sniffed it and wrinkled her nose a bit. it smelled like something Kami would probably force on her later. though the healer's kind words did make her feel somewhat better. she just wasn't use to other kitsune, other than the little extended family Kitsune and her ilk had become..~

Arigatou, Akina-san. I would...I would like that alot. When my beach is safer to visit, please come. Since Valeth's first attack, other intruders have come wanting my tails on display. That is why I must go quickly, but I'll make good use of this. I think I know of someone who needs it more than I do at the moment....Isa-san?

~Nyami turned her head to find that the river youko had slumped into a shock. she frowned as much as her vulpine mouth allowed and couldn't resist to nuzzle the girl. with so many foxes eager to n** his heels, maybe Valeth would make a mistake somehow...she hoped so at least~

Akina-san, I think you need to get Isa-san to bed..The news of Kitsune and Tanuki's deaths are too much for her. Heh...I know how she feels. I must go, please be well in the meantime till I come again.

~Nyami accepted Akina's potion but did not drink it. instead, the celestial took it gently in her mouth and padded quickly from the hall. she thought she smelled Tenshi nearby, but that only made sense since the spirit fox lived here. as soon as she was outside, she saw Kami sitting at the bottom of the steps. she shifted to her youko form, taking the vial in her hand, and quickly stepped down to him and knelt beside him, frowning. she talked low so they wouldn't be overheard, though her voice crackled from her exhaustion and inner pain~

Onii-chan...What're you doing here..? You don't look well at all...Your eye...
~Kami looked up at Nyami as she spoke and smirked slightly.~ "Yeah... the spread of the Orochi blood seems to have worsened. I'll explain why later..."

~His speesh was interrupted by a sudden couging fit, and it took him a minute to recover his breath before he could speak again. He winced a little with each breath, as though it caused him great pain. "I was at the warrior monks shrine... The wind told me what happened... to Kitsune..."

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
Here..

~Nyami frowned and steadied her brother as he coughed. at least now she knew where he'd been all this time. she pulled the cork from the vial and held it up to Kami, motioning for him to drink. to the monk she must look very haggard. alot had happened in just the last week..heh. when Kami mentioned Kitsune, her frown deepened. in the privacy of their home she probably would've collapsed into tears, but now was not the appropriate time. she spoke quietly~

Hai...She and Tanuki....But..let's not talk about that for right now..What has happened to you all this time, Onii-chan?

Kurai Tensei's Husband

Salty Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
The silver three tailer nodded in response to Nyami. Though she had hoped the celestial would use it to aid herself, Akina knew that often times it was best to trust those whom exeeded her in age, and in any case, her medications would not be going to waste.
"If you know someone whom it would better serve, then by all means, let it be," she bowed slightly.
A little white vixen with black tipped tails trotted past their group.
"Tenshi," she nodded to the spirit vixen, acknowledging her presence. A split second later her attention snapped over to Isa as her vulpine ears caught the dull thud of the river fox's body on the cold marble floor.
"Isa!" she knelt down next to her friend and grabbed her hand.
"Yes Nyami, she needs care now. You are right, the emotional trauma is too much for her right now." She picked up the limp four tailer's body and carefully positioned her over her shoulder so as to carry Isa to her quarters.
"I'll try and make my visit someday in the near future if I can, Nyami-san. Take care. And Tenshi, may I have a word with you?"
The vixen proceeded down the hall towards Isa's room, when from the corner of her eye she caught something glitter. Sitting there quietly, almost hidden in the dark, was a one tailed indigo fox with silver tipped ears and tail.
"Who are you? If you're a vistor you've come at a bad time I'm afriad."

3,800 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
((I doubt you're younger than Nyami, Akina 3nodding She's only 62.))
Aki nodded to the far older silver fox that had appeared from the dark miasma filled room.
"Alright, I dun wanna be touchin' nuthin' in that spooky place anyway, though I don't see why you'd want to either," he flicked his tail in agitation.
This fox told him nothing, nor did he welcome him. What a strange place this was, filled with so many other nogitsune, but no one seemed to care if he was about or not. The indigo fox decided it would be best to take a seat off to the side in the shadows and wait for someone else to come by. A long while passed and Aki grew tired.
"S'ppose I'll finish that nap now," he yawned loudly, a pink tongue lowling out over his sharp canines, "doubt anyone'd care 'round here if I did."
He arched his back and reached his forepaws out as far as they could reach, then reversed to position in a full stretch. Circling around a few times, he finally lied down, head resting on his paws, tail curled around with the tip resting across his nose, and fell asleep.
A couple hours had passed and the sounds of other's speech caught his ears. Not wanting to be caught right away, Aki fiegned a continued sleep. Someone passed by him, but still no one seemed to notice his curled up figure.
What are they talking about? "Valeth"? People dieing? This is no good...
The young fox cringed as the floor beneath him shook from the vibration of one of the nearby kitsune collapsing. Unable to stand it any longer, Aki opened his eyes and sat upright, ready to bolt off at a moment's notice should he be threatened. To his suprise a lovely silver three tailed vixen carrying yet another, very beautiful blueish-silver four tailed vixen turned and adressed him.
Wow, I really ought to stick around here for a while if there's vixens like them at this place.
"Ah, I didn't mean any harm miss. Yeah, I guess you could say I'm a traveling bard, just stopped by for a visit. Interestin' place ya got here."
He stood up on all fours and bowed to her slightly.
"If ya dun mind, can I stay a while? Even jus' sleepin' outside's fine with me. Sorry I caught ya'll at a bad time..."
He looked her to the vixen slumped over the other's shoulder. "Ah, your friend, she dun look so well. I could sing 'er a melody, something t' help 'er rest?" he waited for a response, hoping she'd agree to his idea.
Nyami

((X_X Akina doesn't have to know that, she sees 9 tails, she thinks you're old and wise like kitsune xd but yeah, this li'l forest is 220yrs old, hehe. woops, forgot I was using my other avatar, my bad. *pokes Aki* haha, thus enters the flirt. Oh boy, he's gonna stir up so much trouble xd ))
Nyami

((Ah yes... such a tender age. My little sister is growing up! ~wipes a tear away~ xd ))

~Kami downed the vial quickly and caught his breath. The smell or taste didn't seem to bother him, he had certainly mixed worse. He rubbed his good eye and sighed heavily as she posed her question.~ "I was fixing up the archives after the curse on the temple was lifted, searching for anything about the Yamata No Orochi or it's cult as I did so. I ended up finding more than I barganed for, as they say..."

~As he talked the potion started taking it's effects. His skin regained a little of it's color, and the veins around his eyepatch shrunk back slightly. His breathing was still a little ragged however, and his voice was raspy.~ "I'll tell you more later, for now... I think I need to get home..."

Greedy Fox

His task complete, Shifter teleports from Kitsune's lair with a grin on his face and everything left that isn't part of the furniture. All that is left to the kuko's task for the present is to put more protections on the temporarily divided collection's soon-to-be-false hiding places before a serious effort to find them chances upon one of the correct realms. Should fortune truly smile upon the wind youko in this, the results of his activity just might keep Valeth's resources tied in a wild goose chase for some time to come.
[.Slightly disappointed that her thread was so obvious among the others, the youko pressed herself against the far wall and waited for the nogitsune to disperse, nodding politely to each as they passed or addressed her. However, as Akina asked to speak with her, she mentally cringed, for she did not wish to become distracted this time in her search for the dangerous mage, despite the fact that she had no idea that she was only one of many who wanted to find Lezard Valeth. She did not show any outward emotion or reaction to Akina's words, but merely nodded and began to follow her friendly forst fox. Trailing a few feet behind the younger vixen, she stops short in the shadows, remaining silent as the Healer spoke to a male kitsune she had not yet seen before. And yet still, she remained silent, listening to what was being said. After all, it was Akina who wished to speak with her--there was no need for Tenshi to say anything just yet.]
Isa was vaguely aware of what was going on around her, Akina's and Nyami's voices were far away to her ears. She didn't react in any way when picked up and slung over the forest vixen's shoulder, nor did she give much reaction to her voice as she addressed the new comer, a male was all she knew, and for once she didn't care. All she could think about was Kitsune-sama, Tanuki-san, Entei, her promise, Taniruya... She had promised Taniruya's soul over to Kitsune... And it hadn't mattered... Kitsune-sama had still died... And her sister died with her because of what she had done... And Entei... She should have offered that Entei stay with them at the shrine... He wouldn't be in Valeth's hands now if he was... He wouldn't be scarred for life with emotional wounds that would never heal... Without realizing it she had fallen into the same trap her Grandfather had always cautioned her against... She was blaming herself... With her Grandfather's death, as sad as it was, he had died old and satisfied with what he had done... He had forewarned her it was his time to join the ancestors in the sky... She had not blamed herself then... She had known it was time... But the images of Kitsune and Tanuki's deaths haunted her vision... Kitsune had fought with honor... And the last slain god had killed her out of cowardise in his last moments of defeat... They had not needed to die... Tanuki-san dying in the implosion... The mage telling Entei he was the only one that was his friend... Erasing his memory of all the good life he had had before the wretched war... And she had seen them only that morning... How could they of... Such thoughts continued racing through her mind... If anyone could feel her thread now, the guilty feeling and depressing sorrow would be overwhelming even for the person sharing it... Her body continued to be limp, though tears welled in her eyes and fell without invitation...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff