Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greedy Fox

Tenshi
(( ooh yes, I see. That's understandable. 3nodding
I wonder if I still have that link somewhere...
*goes to search* ))

Go to the "Map" page, select Barton's guild house and click on the "My Guilds" banner. That will give you a hypertext link to every official guild that you have joined.
(( Oh, yay, thanks Shifty. ^^ ))

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
((I still haven't been accepted to our guild... ;___; [Pets a certain quad-tailed golden fox while tearing up.] Yew poor isolated kitsy yeeew... ))
(( Kikooooo... *reaches*. crying I miss yew. ))

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
(( Heres a plan, how about you call me to discuss the Lia/Tenshi situation? [hinthintnudgenudge?] ))

Greedy Fox

Liandria
((I still haven't been accepted to our guild... ;___; [Pets a certain quad-tailed golden fox while tearing up.] Yew poor isolated kitsy yeeew... ))

((Fortunately Inari made the guild public, so you will still be able to post until his return. http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewforum.php?f=559

In case I forget to, please ask Inari to promote Rynne to part of the crew for those times RL issues consumes his time. She seems to have become our secondary leader since the last time.))

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
(( Ah Shifty you're always good for a link. <3 ))
(( Yes, I haven't seen Rynne for a while, actually. Hnn.. I miss Ryn-ryn.

Perhaps after we appointed her Secondary Leader, the title took it's cursed toll on her and took her to the dimention of the guild leaders to ne'er return. crying

Lia-- I don't have your home phone... ^^;; Send it to me in a PM, eh? 3nodding ))

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
(( WELL if my PMs were working... Erm... Here --> 860-536-1358 Worst will happen will be some mad stalkage. I can deal. >_> <_<;;;; ))
(( alrighty then. expect a call from me within the hour. 3nodding ))

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
(( Sphank-a-lanks.))

Greedy Fox

((Rynne seems to be currently frequenting the Catgirl Adoption thread. Her last post was less than a day ago... Want to pay her a surprise visit? XD ))
(( Alright guys, I'm out for the night. Massive headache..

Probably from typing up all this Skylark history, and then the RP descriptions for a territory for a certain two spirit foxes. x_x ))
(( *Tackleglomps Tenshi and Lia before the former heads out for the night* blaugh ))
(( *peeks back in to grin and wave at GK before disappearing slowly, her toothy grin last, all cheshire cat style* ^^ ))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff