Welcome to Gaia! ::

Isa grinned back. "Actually I had a second loaf of bread... I just wanted to see if I could get you out of hiding." She grinned and finished the stick she had. "Seems to have worked well enough hehe." She looked over at the fountain in the amphitheater where she left her basket. "Myu... I guess I really should get going on that laundry huh? I'm such a procrastinator >.<" She sighed then brushed the crumbs off her hands. "You wanna help me Entei? We can make towers with the bubbles before rinsing them out of the clothes, then we can try and make that tuna Ice cream if there's time."

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

The kit nods and scampers off toward the amphitheater. Going down the steps proves to be an easier task than climbing up, but then it could be that the crumb-covered furball has gotten better at it.
[.The white fox remains on her back, after having come to a rest in the grasses. She breathes heavily, jaws wide open, though she remains grinning, the game having ended at last. Between gasps for breath, the spirit fox attempts to speak in return.]

"Yes...enough...."

[.She laughs hysterically for a moment, before rolling over and slowly getting to her feet. Looking down at her once white fur, as well as Shifter's almost equally stained fur, she sends herself laughing again.]

"Look at us, sister...Heh... We...are certainly....quite the sight..."

[.Figuring they should probably get back to business, Tenshi slowly began to walk back towards the Shrine, glancing back at the wind fox to make sure she would follow.]

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
[Liandria flinched visibly, her great body lurching forwards then quickly regaining her run again. The blood streaked shoulder of her kitsune lower half had seethed for a moment. But, Liandria had a stubborn streak enough to fuel her longer than most under such conditions. Though she would ne'er (( Hah... Ne'er xP )) admit it, the feeling of the orb splitting and leaving her grasp was indeed quite a relief. The aura of the forest kitsune had fluxed noticably when they had come within mind's reach of the shrine. But, Liandria once again felt another twinge pass through her body. The illusion that surrounded her form faltered for a moment. The wound in her shoulder must have had some magic to it, or perhaps the filthy dragon had poisoned her. At the thought, she sneered, that reptile deserved what he got; an untimely end. However, she growled and pressed on, the shrines structure now in veiw.]

// Just a bit further... \\

[As she broke out of the brush and bounded onto the grounds of the shrine, she reverted back into her tiny fox form. The body of Kiyumi gently set on the ground beside her, but Liandria didn't notice. With her task completed the tiny fox shuddered once and collapsed on the ground. Her energy rush at an end. ]

Kurai Tensei's Husband

Salty Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
"That is a good idea, the distraction caused by the humans might buy me some time to slip through, and it certainly would be nice to not have to expended such great ammounts of energy," by this time Akina had finally noticed what all she had been scrubbing. Her humanoid looking face scrunched up into a sour look as she realized the mess she had made of her own laundry.
"No, I don't recall the tale of the Orochi God... perhaps I missed paying attention to that lesson as a kit?" her dual tails flashed in the sunlight, swishing idly back and forth to keep time with the pace of her washing.

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

Tanuki chuckles lightly and relaxes, allowing his eyes to drift shut. "Ah, then I won't bore you with the details of the legend. I'll say this, though. If Orochi were to awaken again, we would all be in some serious trouble."

He yawns widely, unable to bite it back. This is the first time that it's been quiet enough inside for him to possibly fall asleep. Since Entei is in good hands and no threats have befallen the shrine, now would be a good time for the spent raccoon-dog to get some sleep. He opens an eye and looks at Akina. "Do pardon me. I'm exhausted. You don't mind if I take a nap while the kid is distracted, do you? Sleep is a luxury I hardly indulge in back home."

Greedy Fox

Grinning even more widely at the sight of the bedraggled white fox lying on her back as she starts laughing at their predicament, Shifter takes a moment after hearing the kiko's words before their meaning starts to sink in. Losing her amusement, she looks back at her tails and hind quarters in curiosity before she notices part of her own mussed-up condition and starts to laugh in turn.

"Yes.. we are." Still chuckling, Shifter notices Tenshi stand up and walk towards the shrine. "Maybe we should visit the fountain first." Following after Tenshi while awaiting her response, Shifter's expression remains mirthful.
Isa smiles and follows Entei down the steps to the fountain and grabs her laundry basket and two bars of laundry (water environment safe) soap bars before settling down at the fountains edge. She hands one bar to entei with a cotton shirt that she wouldn't care if it got torn to shreds as she never wore it anyways... She just had to clean out the dust or something she guessed... And took out her Kimono... "Betchya I can make a bigger tower of bubbles." She started soaping up her kimono winking at Akina.

((Sorry bout that Kitsune-sama. My computer ended up frezeing mid post last night and I just never got around to reposting so ^^:;; ))
(( kekeke. ne'er. xd yew rock.
Shifter-- you mean the fountain in the Amphitheatre?))

[.Tenshi chuckles, nodding in turn as she observes her tails as well. Flicking them about with amusement, her grin widens at the now patterned fur, though she continues on in the direction of the Shrine.]

"Aye, that sounds about right... if the--"

[.However, she cut her own words off, stopping short as they became closer to the building. Steely eyes wide with surprise and a twinge of fear, the spirit fox stares towards two fallen figures near the Shrine. One of these forms was slightly familiar, but the other she could recognize with her eyes closed. Hesitating only a moment, her wind spirited friend no longer in mind, the fox charged forward with breakneck speed despite her fatigue. Skidding to a stop beside the smaller golden form, Tenshi peers closer, reaching out with her mind for Liandria's thread. She remains looming over the small body for a few moments, before moving back a bit, sighing in relief as she came to discover that her kiko companion was merely unconcious. She looks back at her wind 'sister' for a moment, and then back to Liandria. Placing a paw on the golden fox's back, she closes her eyes as her still dirt stained fur seems to radiate with light. The light condenses and fills the small golden being, giving her half of the pale fox's spiritual energy. Hopefully, this would be enough to wake her.]

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

((It's no problem. I'm kinda busy, too. Watching Dragonheart of SciFi. =D))

The kit reaches out and takes the soap from her, staring at the bar in his paws. On closer inspection, Isa can see that his paws are actually melting! The bar of soap drops into the fountain water as the paws holding it break away in soggy clumps of bread. It is now clear to Isa that the kit she had thought was Entei, isn't the child at all, but a piece of bread he placed an illusion on. That would explain why it hadn't said a word since coming out of the bedroom.

Standing on the top stair of the amphitheater, another illusionary Entei wags his tail as he stares down at the kitsune. A moment later, two more illusionary kits trot out from behind him. They all bounce around and rush away into the main hall, climbing on statues and even the altar. The plan had succeeded and now the kits are out to wreak havoc.

Upstairs in the kitchen, the real Entei skips inside, still invisible. He climbs up on the table and giggles, grabbing several pieces of fish sticks in his paws. Plopping down on his haunches, he immediately devours them all in a matter of minutes. He even licks the platter clean. Licking his muzzle, he looks around for something else to get into. He leaps onto one of the countertops, immediately climbing into one of the cupboards, and begins pushing everything out onto the floor. The pots, pans, plates and dishes fall to the floor with a loud crash that makes the child squeal in delight. "Again, again!"

Kurai Tensei's Husband

Salty Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
"Well I'm not a kit any more, I do have somewhat of an attention span..." Akina mumbled under her breath.
"Yes, I suppose we would, though it seems most legends of such beasts are harmful to kitsune-kind should they prove to be true. I suppose it's a bit childish of me to say so, but I'd rather not worry about such things unless I happen to encounter them."
She wrung out a wet pair of pants and laid them to dry with the other laundry.
"Oh, go right ahead Tanuki san," she smiled warmly, "A good nap never hurt, and I certainly don't mind."
The vixen's work was nearly done, she would need to get going before too long. In the back of her mind however, she commented to herself:
One can't live life if they're constantly worried about something, sometimes you just need to be free. Even Tankui needs a break.

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

Tanuki looks up at Akina and chuckles lightly. He had picked up on just enough of her mumbling to know the gist of it. The retainer didn't mean to make her feel that way. As always, he is quick to apologize. "I'm sorry. I didn't mean to make it seem as though I think you still have the attention span of a kit. I know for a fact that you don't. It's just that I've been talking quite a bit already and the last thing I want to do is bore you with a long-winded story."

He catches a glimpse of what he thought was Entei and sighs when the child turns into a slice of bread. '<i>Back to his old tricks again, I see.</i>' Tanuki would get up to assist Isa, but he's sure she is capable of handling him on her own. Of course, he is unaware that the child is running off two bowls of icecream. Yawning again, he snuggles into his makeshift cushion and shuts his eyes, lulled off to sleep by the sound of the fountain.
Seeing the child change into bread she sighed, almost in unison with Tanuki. "Why can't a thing ever be comppletely easy?" She mumbled in slight frustration before sitting back and calming down, concentrating for Entei's true signature... The loud crashing noice helping to localize the area. She smiled, mentally sighed and opened a telepathy thread to him. I thought you were going to help with my laundry and make soap towers? We can make noice later with the tuna ice cream. A mental image of Tanuki sleeping. Besides... Would you REALLY wanna wake up Tanuki-sama? He just finally got to take a nap ^^;;; And you know how adults are...

Sesshoumaru's Queen

Nine-tailed Fox

"Work? Nu-uh!" Gnawing on a spoon, Entei looks up and huffs at the sound of Isa's voice in his head. He isn't about to stop his fun to do work or just because the adults are trying to sleep. There's plenty time for all that later. He gnaws on the spoon some more before getting up and pushing more pans around the kitchen. The sound they make as they skid across the floor and smack into things is amusing to no end.

"Awoooooooo!" He kicks a saucepan into a wall and yowls again. Entei is content with just making a ruckus in the kitchen for now.

Kurai Tensei's Husband

Salty Lunatic

9,500 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
The vixen's face turned a slight shade of red as Tanuki replied to her mumbling, she really had not ment for him to hear that. Keeping her head down and focused on her work, she replied, "Oh, don't worry about it. I suppose you're not one to give a brief overview of such things, are you? It's alright, I'll find out someday on my own time. For now, just rest Tanuki san."
Akina continued scrubbing her laundry, by now she hadn't much left to do.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff