Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ivydoll
Believe me, sweetheart, it's you. (<Still thinks the 'The' story is far amusing.> wink surprised

Awww... Ich bin touched.

Familiar Phantom

Hm, this is something I would be willing to try. It would be nice to have something productive to get done this summer. biggrin

Familiar Phantom

I am Hopelessly Lost
hi

Hi!

Familiar Phantom

Birdbrain
Hm, this is something I would be willing to try. It would be nice to have something productive to get done this summer. biggrin

Huzzah.

...Same here; my summer is looking pretty bleak right now. Job hunt will probably go more interestingly while noveling. XD

3,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Window Shopper 100
I'm doing both the Nano and the Summer WriMo. smile
I am actually going to get a job this summer, but I'm going to do an unofficial Wrimo. In other words, just try to break 100 pages by the end of the summer. If I can do that, I'll be happy. So slow writing! crying
I'm definately looking forward to it ... but I've got to figure out what my next project is going to be; what I'm writing at the moment I don't want to be any longer than a novella, and I'm also participating in the November one this year, but I need a plot for it.

Oh well, I'll get one. Eventually.
I'm defaintly in! I've been writting ever since I... u know, popped out.
Thanx a lot, now maybe I'll have something to do this summer instead of going to the beach 24/7
I'll defaintly be looking forward to this smile

Familiar Phantom

Mmm, trips to the coast are fab. (There aren't really 'beaches' to get to from where I live in OR, just gorgeous coastlines.) heart

Dapper Lunatic

Sound great, maybe I'll be able to pull this off I got like 800 words in November, now all I need is a plot, the hardest part!

Familiar Phantom

:ninja; You could summon a plot bunny. ninja

Dapper Lunatic

A ninja pirate plot bunny?

Familiar Phantom

Welll... I'm assuming a ninja pirate plot bunny would be considerably rare. You might try finding one or the other. eek

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff