Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naoko_Kensaku
Where do I sign up again?

Here.

Those buttons are adorable!

But doesn't NaNo stand for national novel...? xd
I shall declare at least my informal participation XD. 50k is definitely do-able...
Penden
blue_icicle
Penden
blue_icicle

A good idea overall, though a thread or two may be a bit cramped for it. I'm probably in. =)

Well you could posts the works in progress in the stories/prose section and link to them here?

But isn't the NaNo community more about helping each other get through the writing than actually reviewing each other's writing? And with a more lenient version I'm sure more Gaians will be doing it.

That would work for the actual stories though.

I meant if you wanted to show off! xd

xd Well, yeah, that'd work.

@Ivy: Those are cute! =3

Familiar Phantom

Penden
Naoko_Kensaku
Where do I sign up again?

Here.

Those buttons are adorable!

But doesn't NaNo stand for national novel...? xd

XD Yes, but there isn't really a better way to put it; National Novel Writing Season didn't really click with me. National Novel has a little bit of a ring, and it's recognizable by the people who've participated.

Icicle: Thanks. xp
I am so in on this. This is going to be way too much fun!

Familiar Phantom

biggrin

[edit] Batman kicks the a** whee [/edit]
Has anyone made a list yet? *grin* I'd like to be on it.

*must now formulate an idea*

What three months are we thinking about? Like, June, July, August? That's soon.. *shiver*
Then it looks like we're in. <3
NaNoWriMo looks like a lot of fun. ^_^ I was going to do it in November, but this seems like a much better time. Count me in.
Do we actually need a list?
We can't just be all like "Wyrd, gentlemen! I am participating in your thingy too!" and laugh it off, and come June 1st, cuss as we realize how this was a choice that we should not have made lightly?
BUT IT SHALL BE TOO LATE.

Geez, Veive. I have no idea how this hyar team-writing thing is gonna pan out. On the one hand, you write good, and on the other hand...
On the other hand...
*frown*
ON ONE HAND, you write dark fantasy. On the other hand, I write nonsense. We shall have to put our heads together! Else, we shall write something like this.
Quote:
As he walked down a dark path, a path as dark and winding as the innermost twistings of that bottomless hole in his chest that some of the men ventured to call his heart, The felt the unmistakeable feeling - the feeling that he was being watched, watched by a pair of eyes both malevolent and interested.
The immediately pulled out his good, trusty "Hammy", lord of the hammers. He swung the mighty mallet over his head, and the faint squeak echoed through the dead trees of the forest. "Avast!" he called. "I can see you from here!" A bluff, of course. But hopefully, his unknown assailant would be cowed by The's display of Ham.
The half-orc stepped out of the bushes, glaring at The from underneath a series of scars and scabs, ragged ribbons of flesh that crosshatched his still mostly-intact left eye - his right socket stood emptily, a gaze directed at eternity.
"A foolish maneuver," he growled, in a guttural voice that spoke of the graveyard, the crows, and the dead men in the gallows. "Now you have more than me to worry about. Your bellow will draw archers from four corners of the world."

"Then I shall have to make an example of you, shan't I?!" The leaped at his would-be assassin, twirling Hammy through the air. A death-squeak ripped through the chill winter air, and bright pink blurred. With a thump and a squeak like a thousand squirrels, Hammy slammed into the broadside of the assassin's head. He staggered, and The, pressing the advantage, followed with a cunning assault on the orc's tummy.
"My! Tummy!" The half-orc shrieked like a little girl. "You'll burn in Hell for this!"
"Only if the Devil can catch me, slowpoke!" The stuck Hammy back into his belt, and watched the half-orc collapse.
If the Devil was this slow, The wouldn't have to worry about dying for some time.

Word!
WYRD TO YOUR MOTHYR!

SOLID.

Familiar Phantom

<Snicker.> ninja
PLEASE READ THE REVISED FIRST POST!

I'm going to be adding more to it soon... once we have official banners and thread links, etc. 3nodding
Ivydoll
<Snicker.> ninja

I hope y'all weren't laughin' at me, now...

nah, it's all good.

Familiar Phantom

TechGeff
Ivydoll
<Snicker.> ninja

I hope y'all weren't laughin' at me, now...

nah, it's all good.

Believe me, sweetheart, it's you. (<Still thinks the 'The' story is far amusing.> wink surprised

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff