Welcome to Gaia! ::

hmmm yes thank you, now I want a look at the little cutey, then you can lead me to that thing that dissolved my clothes so i can kill it with this bazzoka

whips out bazzuka
*grins at the young man* how much will it be for 3 weeks?? *opens up her purse and digs about, then pulls out her wallet*
*sits down* dupy dupy doo

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
3 weeks would be 420 gold ^_^

well, both the puppy and the creature are gone at the moment... sweatdrop
oh very well I'll be in that hotel room where is it?
*hands him 420 gold and winks at him* Thank you very much, muffin! *walks back to her room and shuts the door*
*wakes up upstairs in the chair and looks around, seeing patton gone, she replaces the silver chain with the tag:padfoot around her neck, and in a moment appears again as the large black hound that is the bargest of the moonstar inn, a beast twice the size of a great dane, and slowly makes her way down the stairs to the common room, her chain jingling around her neck*
upon hearing the sound of someone coming down the stairs I turn around and greet the incommer

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Oh, hi padfoot ^_^

Um, you're welcome Miss Crain xd
saki smurf
upon hearing the sound of someone coming down the stairs I turn around and greet the incommer
*the hound lopes down the stairs and sniffs the air seeing newcomers to the inn*
Patton
Oh, hi padfoot ^_^

*the hound bellows once in greeting and stands beside patton and slightly behind as if heeling*
*walks in* Wow, I'm pooped. 10 hours of work, and it was hell *fall over onto the floor*
"ahhh moster" and takes out bazzoka again
saki smurf
"ahhh moster" and takes out bazzoka again
*the hound tilts it's head to one side and stands infront of patton growling at saki deep in it's throat*

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Jamie Davenport
Patton
Oh, hi padfoot ^_^

*the hound bellows once in greeting and stands beside patton and slightly behind as if heeling*
*turns around and kneels*and how are you this afternoon?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff