Welcome to Gaia! ::

*nods to everyone and smiles then turns to patton* oh Hi there so where is everything? willing to give me the dime tour, heh
*looks around*wow it got kinda messy around here sweatdrop thats funny...*sits down in a chair and leans head back and stares at the cieling*i am so tired.got any food that will hype me up!?! wink
Jamie Davenport
Void Dragoon
Jamie where are you? you're not on icq anymore?
sorry voidy and welcome back! my neices' icq never shows what i type to them so they keep messaging me over and over again "I can't see what your typeing!!!" then they ask me a question then do it again it was driving me nuts.
lol it's okay, I know how ya feel, I was trying to play and they kept messaging me sweatdrop
by the way, she's offline now, but she said she'd be back domokun

clarion's King

Super Model

*yawn* me thinks me will go to sleep now.. its 06:30 am here..

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
Sure, Jay. You are standing in the Common Room on the West side of the Main Building. The Main Building houses all the non-suite areas. The Main Hall is on the south of the Main Building and, of course, is the place where clients enter. The Common Room is where people meet and greet each other in a comfortable atmosphere. The Library is being completed and is on the East wing. Behind the Main Hall and between the Library and Common Rooms is the Kitchen. Upstairs is my personal quarters.

To the north of the Main Building are the Stables where I keep my horses.

To the west of the Main Building and lined along the lakefront are my 16 suites. They are two-story houses which clients can sleep in.
g'night magus

clarion's King

Super Model

good night.. all! me will go.. to cave and.. sleep.. hehe.. hehehe.. say hi to jamie.... from me okei? hehe.. heheeh..
*zooms in*

Did somebody say party?
good night mangus!!!
Patton
Sure, Jay. You are standing in the Common Room on the West side of the Main Building. The Main Building houses all the non-suite areas. The Main Hall is on the south of the Main Building and, of course, is the place where clients enter. The Common Room is where people meet and greet each other in a comfortable atmosphere. The Library is being completed and is on the East wing. Behind the Main Hall and between the Library and Common Rooms is the Kitchen. Upstairs is my personal quarters.

To the north of the Main Building are the Stables where I keep my horses.

To the west of the Main Building and lined along the lakefront are my 16 suites. They are two-story houses which clients can sleep in.
nice setup you've got here... you also mentioned the honeymoon suite?
*drags in vending machine* hi all
lol hi Hype, You know I really think they have enough food here as not to need a dang vending machine... sweatdrop
Magus
good night.. all! me will go.. to cave and.. sleep.. hehe.. hehehe.. say hi to jamie.... from me okei? hehe.. heheeh..
night magus deary!!!
Void Dragoon
lol hi Hype, You know I really think they have enough food here as not to need a dang vending machine... sweatdrop
he never leaves home without it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces