Magical Librarian

Ellili
Were that pro.

Will there be late night wow talk?
lol, and ummm, i dunno xd

Lost Melfanian
<3

coldheartedangel
LOL!!! it's ok, it actually let us corral attract a bunch of you guys this way before you all got busy in here ^_~

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Congratulations Mokoni, you are a winrar

O.G. Seeker

Mokoni
Looks like MODMAS has begun, before Channukah even begins! This makes me happy, great job setting it up, to all the mods.

Also, grats to Uncle Kenny and his wife to be on getting engaged!

Not sure I'll be able to enter contests this year due to thesis preparations coming to a close (thesis due on the 11th, defense 17-19), but I'll try to pop back in. heart

Good luck with your thesis! o:

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Goosies Moosies
Congratulations Mokoni, you are a winrar
omg yay thanks ^^ Also, love your avi ^^

Schlaghund's Princess

Sweetest Delight

58,900 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Sunny Side Up 100
pandilicious
mmm jambalaya heart
I made that for dinner tonight. Only the Zataran's, mind you, but it did say "jambalaya" on the box! xp

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Princeries
Mokoni
Looks like MODMAS has begun, before Channukah even begins! This makes me happy, great job setting it up, to all the mods.

Not sure I'll be able to enter contests this year due to thesis preparations coming to a close (thesis due on the 11th, defense 17-19), but I'll try to pop back in. heart

Thanks!! When it's totally done I'll be seeing if any of my friends here on Gaia want to read it. 3nodding

O.G. Seeker

Mokoni
Princeries
Mokoni

Thanks!! When it's totally done I'll be seeing if any of my friends here on Gaia want to read it. 3nodding

What is it about? 0.0

Shameless Tipper

18,225 Points
  • Winged 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Generous 100
shellsmachine
pandilicious
mmm jambalaya heart
I made that for dinner tonight. Only the Zataran's, mind you, but it did say "jambalaya" on the box! xp

That's the brand I'm making. mrgreen I don't do scratch jambalaya after work. Too much work. >_>

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Mokoni

gl <33

BaabyPink's Prince

Rampaging Lunatic

45,975 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Everyone should enter my art contest

heart

Because

art is good.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Princeries
Mokoni
Princeries
Mokoni

What is it about? 0.0
The making of chip tunes, and I'm comparing the aesthetics and technology of making them with older computers and game consols versus making them with virtual studio technologies of today!

drakokatze
Thanks! emotion_bigheart

Gaidin's Wife

Stone-cold Witch

Zero Omega
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii~

SUP G, or should I say.... Z!

YO I BEEN THINKIN
YOUR RHYMES IS STINKIN
BETTA GET A MOVE ON
CAUSE YOUR EGO BE SHRINKIN

In a relationship with A Fictional Character

Magical Librarian

Zero Omega
i was told you're to blame, so *blames you with cookies!*

Goosies Moosies
i made you free art instead, you'll have to live to learn with that ;p

Mokoni
yw ;p

Bloodthirsty Man-Lover

Zero Omega

No.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces