kerrowe
XxMo_uNdEaDxX
:3
Hey~~ 3nodding
how are you?
Great. Did you know that this thread closes tonight!!! O:
XxMo_uNdEaDxX

Yea, speedball in highscool isnt fun at all

Yaseka generated a random number between 1 and 2575 ... 2311!

Yaseka generated a random number between 1 and 2575 ... 1109!

Is this thread really going to close tonight??? question

Apocalyptic Smoker

Nice to see you people still live.

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
jazz the dragon ninja

Couple questions
How jazzy of a Dragon ninja are ya
and can I friend you, one reason being im four away from ultimate player and I like your anime suggestions
I will have high school of the dead by saturday if im lucky
and its taken me awhile to bring myself to do it, but ive started watching excel saga, and liking it

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Xx Papa Dragon xX
jazz the dragon ninja

Couple questions
How jazzy of a Dragon ninja are ya
and can I friend you, one reason being im four away from ultimate player and I like your anime suggestions
I will have high school of the dead by saturday if im lucky
and its taken me awhile to bring myself to do it, but ive started watching excel saga, and liking it
i pretty dang dragonish xDgood
oh cool =) hope you like it.
And yes of course =) im glad you like excel saga i am gona start watching it to one of these days =D Have you seen eureka 7? i love that show. I wanna get it.

Rainbow Cutesmasher

13,150 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Thread Flip 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
Anyone want to vote for the theme of my Feb. tektek contest please come vote, link in siggy

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
jazz the dragon ninja
And yes of course =) im glad you like excel saga i am gona start watching it to one of these days =D Have you seen eureka 7? i love that show. I wanna get it.

Excel saga is one of those shows that I have heard really suffered for being dubbed. It was almost impossible to get all the jokes because the japanese language is such that the end of a sentence puns the beginning of the sentence. And they couldnt translate that very well if at all. But despite that it is rather insane and good.

Have not heard of Eureka 7, now must go and look it up

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Xx Papa Dragon xX
jazz the dragon ninja

Excel saga is one of those shows that I have heard really suffered for being dubbed. It was almost impossible to get all the jokes because the japanese language is such that the end of a sentence puns the beginning of the sentence. And they couldnt translate that very well if at all. But despite that it is rather insane and good.

Have not heard of Eureka 7, now must go and look it up you...havent...heard of it? D= omg look it up x-x i love that show. Oh and igpx to. Havent seen alot of that one yet but i jut bought first season. Second season impossible to find for decent price D= excel still looks ok lol

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
jazz the dragon ninja
Xx Papa Dragon xX
jazz the dragon ninja

Have not heard of Eureka 7, now must go and look it up
you...havent...heard of it? D= omg look it up x-x i love that show. Oh and igpx to. Havent seen alot of that one yet but i jut bought first season. Second season impossible to find for decent price D= excel still looks ok lol

Eureka & is now in my rental list. Have a few others to work through first but ill get to it. Going to see about paying more next month soI can get three dvd's at a time instead of just one. Going to be watching death note the animated version shortly after High School of the Dead.Saw the first two live action and rather liked it

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Xx Papa Dragon xX

Eureka & is now in my rental list. Have a few others to work through first but ill get to it. Going to see about paying more next month soI can get three dvd's at a time instead of just one. Going to be watching death note the animated version shortly after High School of the Dead.Saw the first two live action and rather liked it
yay =) i only have streaming netflix so cant get alot of the good anime =(
I didnt like deathnote just cause of all the drama an dcharacter develoopment seems to get eviler....lol Idk much about it so not gona say much. I hope you enjoy it =D

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
jazz the dragon ninja
Xx Papa Dragon xX

yay =) i only have streaming netflix so cant get alot of the good anime =(
I didnt like deathnote just cause of all the drama an dcharacter develoopment seems to get eviler....lol Idk much about it so not gona say much. I hope you enjoy it =D

OMG I fracking love your avi!
I watch alot of my anime on Hulu

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas