crying

lol good idea go do that =3 goodluck on tthe test tomarrow to =D

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Angel_of_Death1665
I do my best besides it does no good to get mad at the mod, besides he was nice enough to host the contest to begin with
yup.

Savage Guildsman

13,625 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Akari73
Skoulen

Yea
It didnt feel like 30 degrees though

That's good i suppose

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Nie Chan
Slick Fever
It was one of my favorite Halloween costumes I wore. :3

really!
Now thats something I would liked to have seen

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
jazz the dragon ninja
Slick Fever

I forgot about Reptile, I loved him too. Like I said its been along time since I played
lol yeah. 0-0 why are you dressed like that? o=

Helping a friend on here with hive mind

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
Slick Fever
I was lucky enough to have worn it not during the age of phones with cameras everywhere.. same with my Fifth Element Lilu costume. I loved them both, but never want my dad or family members to see them. I confiscated the only disposable camera that had a pic on it.

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
jazz the dragon ninja
Slick Fever
jazz the dragon ninja
Slick Fever
[

What I wonder is why this thread is still here. The whole event thingy is over. I was really hoping to win the random number. I take it no one won the random and dice roll.
no I dont think anyone won that. I did soooooo many time. Got really close to. But im pretty sure that over. As to why its still here I think because on of the contests hasnt announced the winners yet. Lol

She said she would move the contest to another thread and make it easier to win, but if she did I dont know where it is. Either way it was still a fun bit of frustration.

And in a couple hours I will be watching Origin spirit of the past
She did? 0-0 I didnt know that cool

yay! I hope you like it x33

Like your outfit

And OMG l Loved Origin. That was a freaking awesome movie.
I really liked how the Forest took draconian aspects when it was fighting or falling to Earth

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Nie Chan
Slick Fever
I was lucky enough to have worn it not during the age of phones with cameras everywhere.. same with my Fifth Element Lilu costume. I loved them both, but never want my dad or family members to see them. I confiscated the only disposable camera that had a pic on it.

Ooooo Fifth Element was a great movie. And Lilu was an interesting character, and the actress is just awesome.

And another image I would have loved to seen. I was at a gothic Halloween party a few years back and a girl did her strappy outfit. She did pretty good in the costume contest if a recall, but I think the ghastly crumb tinies won

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Slick Fever
I did the white half top, gold lamee pants, and orange body harness look. Yeah I strategically ensured none of my super skimpy costumes have pics floating around. Same for my swim suit zombie ... I crushed those pics.

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Nie Chan
Slick Fever
I did the white half top, gold lamee pants, and orange body harness look. Yeah I strategically ensured none of my super skimpy costumes have pics floating around. Same for my swim suit zombie ... I crushed those pics.

Sounds like an interesting look. A swimsuit zombie, now there's one I dont think I have seen done. Pretty dead set on no pic of you existing to show your creativity however skimpy it may have gone. Tis unfortunate but understandable

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Slick Fever
I have lots of pics of cosplays and such.. just certain ones I put my foot down about. And the zombie swimsuit look my friend and I were like dead pinup girls from the 50's.

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Slick Fever
Like your outfit

And OMG l Loved Origin. That was a freaking awesome movie.
I really liked how the Forest took draconian aspects when it was fighting or falling to Earth
yes!! I know its awsome x3 I am glad you liked it. I loved that to it,was legit!

Enduring Rogue

15,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200
Slick Fever
jazz the dragon ninja
Slick Fever

I forgot about Reptile, I loved him too. Like I said its been along time since I played
lol yeah. 0-0 why are you dressed like that? o=

Helping a friend on here with hive mind
oh ok xD I was like whoa xD

Demonic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
Nie Chan
Slick Fever
I have lots of pics of cosplays and such.. just certain ones I put my foot down about. And the zombie swimsuit look my friend and I were like dead pinup girls from the 50's.

Cosplaying has always defied a part of myself understanding/acceptance which is odd cause it can be done so well.

And I love 50's style pinup and cheesecake. There's this look from the 50's and 60's that seems to have faded out in the later decades. Its kinda a sad, everyone is starting to look the same it seems.

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Slick Fever
Oh no the Betty Paige is still very popular. I have a friend who's fashion screams adorable 1950s... I have friends that are like intensely good at cosplay. and then there is me. I just enjoy dressing up for cons. ^.^

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff