Welcome to Gaia! ::

4,600 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
im crying and ive never met him but im sure he was a role model for some and a great friend to all, im sorry.....He sounds like a great guy and it would have been an honor to meet him again im sorry for this great loss, im sorry to all his friends it is a terrible loss for you.....

Devoted Bookworm

16,250 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
I can't believe I just found out. crying I'm shocked by the news, because I was talking with him Saturday. It just .. doesn't seem quite real.

How do you properly respond to and comment on the loss of someone whom you've chatted constantly with, yet never met fact to face?

I feel like there's something that I should do or say but quite honestly I have no idea what it is. Shishio, you're one of the most friendly people I've ever known and I am very glad that I got to know you, though right now I am crying. I still owe you a comment on that poem ... now I desperately wish that I had written it sooner.

I really wish that there was something I could say to sum up everything, but I'm not sure the reality of this has really hit me yet. The best I feel like I can offer at the moment is that I will never forget you. Wherever you are now, I pray that you are happy.

Gaia was a better place with you here. You will be missed.
A terrible event it is, but there is only one thing wrong here. You're all bitching and moaning over his death. Now, if I was Shishio (which I am not of course,) I would be pissed to see people doing something like this. Yeah, yeah. This is expected from the emotionless Kain, but suck it up bitches. You've all got your own lives to live, and I'm pretty sure the guy would want you all to move on.
Kain Odium
A terrible event it is, but there is only one thing wrong here. You're all bitching and moaning over his death. Now, if I was Shishio (which I am not of course,) I would be pissed to see people doing something like this. Yeah, yeah. This is expected from the emotionless Kain, but suck it up bitches. You've all got your own lives to live, and I'm pretty sure the guy would want you all to move on.

You know what Kain? You're right. He would want us to move on. That's why he was such a good person. And you know what? We will. But there's a time to move on and a time to remember, and right now is the time to remember. We're not bitching, we're not moaning, we're remembering. We're honoring him and his memory so that we can move on. If it weren't for memories, all the good he did would fade away, and we refuse to let that happen. We're here for him. If you're here for another reason, then don't blame us for ours.
Fader
Kain Odium

You know what Kain? You're right. He would want us to move on. That's why he was such a good person. And you know what? We will. But there's a time to move on and a time to remember, and right now is the time to remember. We're not bitching, we're not moaning, we're remembering. We're honoring him and his memory so that we can move on. If it weren't for memories, all the good he did would fade away, and we refuse to let that happen. We're here for him. If you're here for another reason, then don't blame us for ours.

I quarreled with the man constantly. Frankly, this doesn't even phase me. You know why? He hasn't changed my life, and he never will. Now, we could all do greater things in life than clinging to the past like insignificant fools. (Yeah, I know my words are heartless. You know what? I don't care.)
Kain Odium
Fader
Kain Odium

I quarreled with the man constantly. Frankly, this doesn't even phase me. You know why? He hasn't changed my life, and he never will. Now, we could all do greater things in life than clinging to the past like insignificant fools. (Yeah, I know my words are heartless. You know what? I don't care.)

Then you have no business being here. He died three days ago. Most people found out today. Remembering isn't clinging to the past, Kain. Remembering is learning. Mybe he didn't change your life, maybe you didn't like him, but many others did, and you should have enough respect for them to simply ignore this thread if you don't agree with it.
rest in peace.
I'd just like to add my condolences to those above. Although I didn't know Shishio for long, and then, even just in passing as a fellow mod, he always impressed me in his modly duties and his general personality. I now regret not getting to know him more.

You all have my deepest profound sympathy. Beyond that, I don't know what else to say. I'm simply at a loss for words.

sad
Kain Odium

You know what? You sir, are very cold-hearted. Why? LS impacted many lives, and this is the way we can thank him. He may be gone, but we can still express our feelings about him. That is not insignificant. Just because he didn't impact you, doesn't mean you can come in and call us fools. We have the right to grieve.
Kain Odium

While their might be times for your particular brand of posting, Kain, this is not one of them. Just leave the people be. There are many people who are really hurting at this time. Even if his passing means little to you, it means a lot to others. I don't want to draw this out in to an arguement, so please, just hold your tongue in this thread.

Toothsome Hunter

9,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Overstocked 200
Kain Odium

As Fader said, we shall move on. But things like this take time to recover from, for me at least. He was my friend. The loss of a friend is always a difficult thing to absorb.

Kain Odium

Whether it phases you or not, it does phase other people. I'm not trying to cling to the past as much as I am trying to catch a grip on the present. Gaia changes just a little bit with each person that comes and goes, and the way Shishio 'left' will take some time for me to recover from.

And, you know what? I don't care if your words are heartless, either. It doesn't change what happened, and it doesn't change my reaction to it. Your reaction is your own, and my reaction is my own. It's that simple.
I dont even know what to type... i prayed to god that this was a joke but im not seeing shishio jumping out of a cake anywhere sad

god.... im going to miss him. he was the reason i stayed in the WF, or on Gaia for that matter. His riddles, his jokes, his debates.... man...

wherever you are Shishio, good luck. that riddling tongue of yours got you through this life, and it'll get you past that one. you'll be missed here. greatly.

Dapper Elocutionist

Kain has the right to his belief, but more importantly, we have the ability to ignore it. Please do, rather than debate the issue with him. Kain, not to invalidate you posts, but you have said your piece, so please refrain from reiterating it in the future. This is a thread for remembering Shishio one last time, and if you are not going to do it in an noninflamatory manner, then you don't belong in here.

Thank you.

Wheezing Lunatic

7,250 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Friendly 100
......... Thanks, Shishio. You gave us so much,

we should have given you more.
The first time I met Lord Shishio was when her was asking us riddles. I knew him only in passing but I still miss him. Hearing about his death made me cry. He helped make me feel welcome in the WF when I was still a noob and didn't flame me when other people did. I hope he is happy wherever he is now.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff