Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Inquisitor

11,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Timid 100
In the (hopefully) distant day I move on, I can only hope I am remembered so well. You live on in the memories of those who knew you, and aside from victims of your moderation, I know those who encountered you can only speak well of you.

Be sure to scare the bejeezus out of some kids if you should go a'haunting. wink
eek
crying

I kind of knew Shishio. He...he was a really great person. He was always nice, he made a great mod, he was just an awesome person.

Good God. I know it's going to take a long while for this to sink in. cry

My condolences to everyone who knew him, and may he have the afterlife he wanted.

...Just...gosh. Wow. crying
I've made a banner for Shishio - it's in German, native language.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[IMG]http://img157.exs.cx/img157/7850/ripshishio8hh.jpg[/IMG]

Feel free to use this server.

The text reads, "Without song, without furor. The birds don't sing anymore. Shishio... Oh, give me strength."
Part of me doesn't feel this, thinks it's not real, but I can't stop crying. It's so odd. I've prayed twice in a week now when I haven't prayed previously in 6 months. It just all feels so strange. I think part of the surealness comes from the two girls running around giggling in my hallway though...that I feel so, flat, when they're so happy.
Quixotic Virtuoso
I've made a banner for Shishio - it's in German, native language.

[IMG]http://img157.exs.cx/img157/7850/ripshishio8hh.jpg[/IMG]

Feel free to use this server.

The text reads, "Without song, without furor. The birds don't sing anymore. Shishio... Oh, give me strength."

Very nice. You've already seen my banner, but I might as well put it up here too. It's not nearly as good, but I've tried my best. It's all Shishio would have wanted anyway - my best, not the best.

User Image
TPauSilver
Part of me doesn't feel this, thinks it's not real, but I can't stop crying. It's so odd. I've prayed twice in a week now when I haven't prayed previously in 6 months. It just all feels so strange. I think part of the surealness comes from the two girls running around giggling in my hallway though...that I feel so, flat, when they're so happy.

I should be crying. I should be. But I'm not, even though I mean to. I think the sudden shock still has a grasp on me, and although this definately does not mean I don't care, I never did talk to him enough to start some sort of bond. I don't know. I've never been able to cry easily, even when I wanted to. It'll probably all come out tonight.

It feels strange, mourning someone from the internet. Someone I've never actually met. I still mourn, though.

And suddenly I feel very ashamed of my banner. I wish I'd been able to get rid of the blue bits while I could - I feel it looks tackier than Shishio deserves.
Freefire
TPauSilver

I should be crying. I should be. But I'm not, even though I mean to. I think the sudden shock still has a grasp on me, and although this definately does not mean I don't care, I never did talk to him enough to start some sort of bond. I don't know. I've never been able to cry easily, even when I wanted to. It'll probably all come out tonight.

It feels strange, mourning someone from the internet. Someone I've never actually met. I still mourn, though.

And suddenly I feel very ashamed of my banner. I wish I'd been able to get rid of the blue bits while I could - I feel it looks tackier than Shishio deserves.
I think you're banner's great. It's the fact you took the time to make it that counts, not how skilled it is.

I'm feeling moderatly guilty since I have a great uncle dying in hospital who I haven't cried for and I doubt I will but the thought that I'm never going to see Shishio's name on the list when I come online again, never see another post by him, never poster him to move things for me, it's just...

I'm half way through my box of emergency comfort chocolates, so much for the diet.
It's times like these when I regret not caring more, not trying just a little bit harder. I barely knew you at all, and I deeply regret that now. However, I know that you were a good, caring person and I'm sorry both for you, and for those left behind.

May you always watch over us from wherever you are now, and I hope that that's a much better place than the one you left.

[url=http://www.yoxio.com][img]http://img1.yoxio.com/img/121798.jpg[/img][/url]

feel free to direct link.
I'm sorry for the friends and family of Lord Shishio.
From one writer to another, God Bless his soul. God Bless his family and friends.

Man-Hungry Conversationalist

8,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Elocutionist 200
I will try to make this quick. Shishio, Brian, I know you're out there in the universe somewhere, whatever name you hold dear, I know you by these. You and I had a few run-ins, but as far as I'm aware, we had nothing but respect for each other. Even though my memories of my dealings with you are mixed both good and ill, I won't celebrate your death as a release from your presence, or mourn it as a seperation. Good luck, wherever you're hanging out.
Oh my god...

This is so sudden. Shishio was a great guy, and even though we barely, if ever, talked to each other, I had nothing but respect for him.

This is... terrible cry
When I was new and too shy to post much, you were the person that gave me the confidence to become a regular, even though I never told you. You were the first person on my friendslist, and what convinced me that I was a reg, that I did have a home here. I didn't know you as well as I wanted to. I talked to you, I joked with you, and the last I spoke to you, you saved my gaia life. What I wouldn't give to save yours. There's a single tear drying on my cheek for you. It's all that I'll cry, but it's my first in years. I know that I'll move on, and I know you'd want us all to. But for now I remember you, and I thank you. You gave me more than you knew.

May we meet again, Shishio. There's a place in my heart for you.
This is really hard, but I feel I must.

LS, you were, as I called you, my "Personal Mod". Everytime you were on, I reported stuff to you. I was not a WFer, merely a Q&Fer. I never hung out in this forum, so I didn't know this side of him too well. It took a while, but we became friends, and had a lot of laughs through PMs.

Eventually I got your IM, and we talked there. You were always so positive, and lifted me up everyday. I can't think on AIM without you. I expect you to IM me any minute: "SnK". I miss that. You were the only one who called me that, and I loved it.

I never got to read your last work. You said you were going to show it to me when you were done, but I guess you can't. (If anyone has it, feel free to send it to me. I'd love to read it.)

I just wanted to say see you later LS. I'll never forget you. You were an awesome friend, and it pains me that you've gone so soon. I just wish I could have said goodbye properly. sad

<3 LS, SnK

Dapper Inquisitor

We'll miss you, Lord Shishio. You have my respect, and a special place in my memories. I wish I could've known you better. But, I guess we'll meet again some day on the other side.
God bless you. May you rest in peace.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces