Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is Link a woman?

Yes 0.20902906617192 20.9% [ 1352 ]
No 0.79097093382808 79.1% [ 5116 ]
Total Votes:[ 6468 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 1007 1008 1009 > >> >>> »|

Why would "she" hide her femininity(if that's even a word) anyways??
Hokuten Knight

This has nothing to do with the topic but, I love your sig did you make it?
Dude Link is a guy Zelda is a girl! DUMMY HEAD!!!!
The most disturbing thing I've ever seen in VG history. I think you're right though. As a kid, I thought Link was a girl too xd Beware of fangirls.
Dread_Dead_Punk
Dude Link is a guy Zelda is a girl! DUMMY HEAD!!!!
Yes you are right DUMMY HEAD!!!!!! scream
Also in Shiek's case the best way to hide from Ganondorf was to change into a man xD No one would expect it hahaha. but Shiek is a man >>;; if you see his pictures... he has manly chests and body.

Even so i dont think Nintendo would put characters especially their prized Link to be a female... its kinda odd.... and wrong.
The new link scares me.
His eyes are just....wierd looking.
WildfireDreams
Hokuten Knight

This has nothing to do with the topic but, I love your sig did you make it?

Of course not xd
Believe it or not, when I was little I thought that Link was actually a girl named Zelda (since the game's named after her and all).
Man, this is such a retarted discussion. Why else would he always be referred to as "he"?! Does he look at all feminine in OoT, when he's grown up? No, he doesn't. Maybe he's not as manly as you want him to be (ew) but that's no reason to contradict what the programmers set as his gender: MALE. Duh.
Zelda is the chick and Link is a boy.

Most video game characters, created by the Japenese either sounds girly or have a feminie voice.

Like Kuja for example from Final Fantasy 9. I first thought it was a chick, which exactly it's a he.
Thehuntress143
Zelda is the chick and Link is a boy.

Most video game characters, created by the Japenese either sounds girly or have a feminie voice.

Like Kuja for example from Final Fantasy 9. I first thought it was a chick, which exactly it's a he.

Kuja, Lucius, and various anime and vg characters that i'm not about to name, tons of guys that look like girls.
And I know some one who though the Hanson (SP?) brothers were girls too.

The game designers say that Link is male. Therefore he is male.
Link is a Boy for ovious reasons stare
Hylonomus
The Japanese have a warped view of masculenity. All the characters in Castlevania and even Dante from Devil May Cry all have a homosexual flair to them. I usually let Link slide because he is an elf type thing, and they usually have delecate features. However, this has gotten out of hand. Link is a girl, they are trying *too* hard to make her look male, like they are trying to cover something up.

you my friend are an idiot...dante first of all has been in a game with three girls and gets MARRIED to Trish...reatart...second of all Link in Oot..in the beginning it says a "The boy without a fairy" note that it says BOY!!

Quit your retarted threads that are just meant to piss people off
None of you idiots seem to grasp the fact that he's joking. HA HA HE MADE A FUNNY. Discussion over.[/thread]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff