Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is Link a woman?

Yes 0.20902906617192 20.9% [ 1352 ]
No 0.79097093382808 79.1% [ 5116 ]
Total Votes:[ 6468 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1007 1008 1009 > >> >>> »|

iluvgilmoregirlz66
thats not true link is too cool and hott to be a girl!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Thank you for that much needed addition to the argument. The many emotes really portrayed your rage at someone who could insult your love of a cartoon character.

Being "too cool" doesn't change anything. Samus Aran is a girl, and many people thought she was a guy untill the end.
Hylonomus
iluvgilmoregirlz66
thats not true link is too cool and hott to be a girl!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Thank you for that much needed addition to the argument. The many emotes really portrayed your rage at someone who could insult your love of a cartoon character.

Being "too cool" doesn't change anything. Samus Aran is a girl, and many people thought she was a guy untill the end.
Samus is too cool, but she's not a guy.

Im getting conviced Link is a girl thx to the noobs who post bs.
this is just as annoying as the shiek gender threads...
but samus aran was in a suit. link is not a girl that is just either badly done shadows or balls
Link is a guy. Japanese character designers often draw feminine looking guys... but after seeing Lucius, Link looks very masculine.

This is a guy:

User Image
there is no argumaent here.
samus was revealed as a girl when her suit came off (or parts of it)
what are they gonna do take off links clothes.
damblynge

do we really want a zelda game rated X?
damblynge
but samus aran was in a suit. link is not a girl that is just either badly done shadows or balls

No, that is clearly a snatch-bump.
damblynge

read the post made by iluvgilmore so that you can see why we mentioned Samus.

Wildfire is right.
TIMMYBWS
damblynge

read the post made by iluvgilmore so that you can see why we mentioned Samus.

Wildfire is right.

Thank you ^^
in MM link is transformed into 4 different bodys all guys (actually i dont know about the deku scrub) if link was a girl he would change into a girl.
ew. thats disturbing
i stand by my argument and refuse to argue with people who are wrong.
damblynge
in MM link is transformed into 4 different bodys all guys (actually i dont know about the deku scrub) if link was a girl he would change into a girl.

Valid point, and I am on the Link is a Guy side.
But with the exception of the Deku, he was taking on the identity of the dead.
At least i think he did since he was mistaken for them.
the previous links were male that i can assure you. Maybe this one decided to be female becuz Nintendo didnt want to be sexist? who knows. but the Link in OOT and Majora's mask were most deffinitely male.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff