Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is Link a woman?

Yes 0.20902906617192 20.9% [ 1352 ]
No 0.79097093382808 79.1% [ 5116 ]
Total Votes:[ 6468 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 1007 1008 1009 > >> >>> »|

I have just discovered Nintendo's latest secret, even more devious than the Metroid fiasco...

Link from the Legend Of Zelda is in fact, a female.

How do I know this? From all the clues Nintendo has left us, of course. There is the complete lack of any speech other than "HA!" or "AHHH!" Which could go either way. Then there is the fact that she completly avoids any girls that are attracted to her, because she doesn't want to ruin her manly disguise. However the largest proof of her true gender is in these ambiguous photos...

User Image

In this picture, you can see that that is not a man's face, but instead the mug of a very confused woman trying to live in a male dominated world...

Now, for the most disturbing evidence, the up-the-skirt shot....

User Image

In this voyueristic photo you can clearly make out the outer lips of the female genatalia pressed against tight clothing. In contemporary jive speak one would call this simply: A camel toe.

There is the evidence, Link is a woman. She disguised herself not unlike Zelda masqueraded as Sheik. Do you believe our hero is a misguided female youth? You be the judge...
Alot of males have girly sounding voices.

Scouts in DIsagea has femalish sounding voices, Medics in Makai Kingdom look femaleish.

They're Shoto Males.

WHo knows.. Link maybe a man who lacks a willy.

Heroic Senshi

How the fangirls will scream.
Super Sailor Moon
How the fangirls will scream.

*gets the ear muffs*
I do like how the new link has chainmaile, but even that cannot hide the facts.
Well.. the theives in Disagea look more girlythen Link. I can show proof.
XD, well other than his genitals his body has male charcteristics. or how ever you say it.
Link is not a girl!

Why the hell would Nintendo make transexual character?

Thats just so wrong...

Heroic Senshi

Zero_Virus77
Link is not a girl!

Thats just so wrong...
Look at the evidence. He wouldn't be transexual if he was a girl all these years.
*thinks back to very first Zelda game*

...nope....not getting anything that tells me he is a girl..
Lawl.

Link makes girls gay.
Kinda like how Bridget makes guys gay.
Zero_Virus77
Link is not a girl!

Thats just so wrong...

Not the first time Japanese developers made transexual characters. It is a running theme over there.

I believe the MGS2 devoplers made Raiden an ambiguous character because the original game has such a huge female fanbase.
where the hell have I heard this before....this all feels like da ja vo...I keep having dreams about stuff like this...then it happens...I think I'm losing it

Heroic Senshi

Zero_Virus77
*thinks back to very first Zelda game*

...nope....not getting anything that tells me he is a girl..
Just like in the first Metriod game. Nothing telling you that she's a girl until the end of the game.
There are many different Links so maybe only this one is female.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff