Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is Link a woman?

Yes 0.20902906617192 20.9% [ 1352 ]
No 0.79097093382808 79.1% [ 5116 ]
Total Votes:[ 6468 ]
First of all, I never saw a topic like this..it's very different (I go to Zelda Universe, I know). I think Link is a guy. Here are my reasons:
1:The people in the game say Link is a guy.
2: The people who make the games know he's a guy.
3:Sure he avoids the other girls. But maybe he's too shy,likes zelda, or just doesn't want to get involved in girls (they might interfere in saving Hyrule or something).
4:His scream or gasp would be a higher-pitch.
5:His clothes are just kokiri clothes, it's not part of an alter ego thing or something.
6:His face would look different (probably have thinner eyebrows with more of a curve & well..his face would of just looked different).
7: I saw a comic thing on this website about Link's birth & his parents. And it said Link was born as a BOY, not a girl.
Enough said.
It's all a bunch of BS.
ChaosBoy62491
This is idiotic. Let us return to Windwaker, shall we? Link's sister calling him 'BROTHER'. Not to mention I believe the King mentioning the Hero of Time as a 'him.' Now let this thread die.

but you have forgotten, Link is hiding his sexuality! He is really a she, just trying to make her way in the world.
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491
This is idiotic. Let us return to Windwaker, shall we? Link's sister calling him 'BROTHER'. Not to mention I believe the King mentioning the Hero of Time as a 'him.' Now let this thread die.

I don't consider Wind Waker to be part of the Zelda Franchise.

And Shiek was flat chested too.

Well, that basically shows you either a) Cannot read or b) just naive. Seeing as how not only is it called The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, but it includes Hyrule and Ganandorf, plus the Hero of Time.

Actually I just said that because the game pissed me off... It was a fun game in its own right but the style just didn't cut it for an adventure game.

It doesn't matter your opinion, it completely proves your statement 100% wrong.

I said what I consider, not what it true. Many people don't consider the Ewok Tales as part of the Star Wars franchise, hell, many people don't consider Episodes 1-3 as part of the Star Wars franchise, but they are still there.

True they may not consider it that but it doesn't change fact from opinion. Episodes 1-3 are a part of the franchise whether people agree or disagree with it. You can't change it just because, "Well, I don't consider it part of the franchise." You may have not liked Wind Waker but it was part of the franchise. Sorry, your theory is shot.
miss_gamegirlsp64
First of all, I never saw a topic like this..it's very different (I go to Zelda Universe, I know). I think Link is a guy. Here are my reasons:
3:Sure he avoids the other girls. But maybe he's too shy,likes zelda, or just doesn't want to get involved in girls (they might interfere in saving Hyrule or something).
5:His clothes are just kokiri clothes, it's not part of an alter ego thing or something.
6:His face would look different (probably have thinner eyebrows with more of a curve & well..his face would of just looked different).
7: I saw a comic thing on this website about Link's birth & his parents. And it said Link was born as a BOY, not a girl.
Enough said.

1. They BELIEVE she is a guy.
2. They want you to belive she is a guy, so they can suprise you later.
3. Either gay or a girl... take your pick.
4. Scream and gasp is 100% asexual.
5. Clothes are a little fruity.
6. Face is 100% female. I have seen little girls with less feminine features.
7. Third party comics don't represent the actual franchise.
felix45
ChaosBoy62491

but you have forgotten, Link is hiding his sexuality! He is really a she, just trying to make her way in the world.

Read two posts up, then give me your point.
Link looks somewhat feminine because IT'S A GAME THAT USES ANIME ARTWORK!!! I mean, Kenshin loooks feminine, so does Jurama in some ways, even that Karisu person, so Link is not a female, they're just suing anime artwork, so, shut up, also, that Soul Calibur thing was just a graphics SNAFU, nothing more.
ChaosBoy62491
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491

Well, that basically shows you either a) Cannot read or b) just naive. Seeing as how not only is it called The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, but it includes Hyrule and Ganandorf, plus the Hero of Time.

Actually I just said that because the game pissed me off... It was a fun game in its own right but the style just didn't cut it for an adventure game.

I said what I consider, not what it true. Many people don't consider the Ewok Tales as part of the Star Wars franchise, hell, many people don't consider Episodes 1-3 as part of the Star Wars franchise, but they are still there.

True they may not consider it that but it doesn't change fact from opinion. Episodes 1-3 are a part of the franchise whether people agree or disagree with it. You can't change it just because, "Well, I don't consider it part of the franchise." You may have not liked Wind Waker but it was part of the franchise. Sorry, your theory is shot.

I never said is wasn't part of the franchise. I said I don't consider it to be. It's my own bitter opinon, so stop being a**l about it. God... go take a Midol or something.
Hylonomus
miss_gamegirlsp64
Enough said.

1) How the hell would you know?
2)) How the hell would you know?
3) (Guess) How the hell would you know?
link is a guy if u play super smash bros or play any zelda game ull see.
the only woman is samus
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491

I never said is wasn't part of the franchise. I said I don't consider it to be. It's my own bitter opinon, so stop being a**l about it. God... go take a Midol or something.

But your opinion on that doesn't change the fact that it is. I'll end this now:
LINK IS A MAN. LET THE THREAD DIE.
Blade_Manore
Link looks somewhat feminine because IT'S A GAME THAT USES ANIME ARTWORK!!! I mean, Kenshin loooks feminine, so does Jurama in some ways, even that Karisu person, so Link is not a female, they're just suing anime artwork, so, shut up, also, that Soul Calibur thing was just a graphics SNAFU, nothing more.

Alot of anime characters are really females. It's a ongoing theme. I think that Inyuyasha is a chick too.
ChaosBoy62491
Hylonomus
miss_gamegirlsp64
Enough said.

1) How the hell would you know?
2)) How the hell would you know?
3) (Guess) How the hell would you know?

some Megaman comics dont have anyting to do withMegaman series.
And the LoZ comic was not made by Nintendo.

And for mr. author of the thread
1-lol
2-lol
3-lol
4-lol
5-XD
6-lol
7-true
ChaosBoy62491
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491

But your opinion on that doesn't change the fact that it is. I'll end this now:
LINK IS A MAN. LET THE THREAD DIE.

How about... no. If you don't like the thread then leave. I beleive Link is a female, and this is a respectable debate. Stop being a b***h.
thats not true link is too cool and hott to be a girl!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games