Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is Link a woman?

Yes 0.20902906617192 20.9% [ 1352 ]
No 0.79097093382808 79.1% [ 5116 ]
Total Votes:[ 6468 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 1007 1008 1009 > >> >>> »|

I KNEW that their was something suspicious about HIM errr...HER!
Who would of tought? rofl
Oh god if their is something that would make me a link fangirl it would be this. biggrin
Maybe ya never considered this but maybe being an elf makes the facial areas make the face look a little girly. even for a guy
eek

ok that "willy" part is just sick...damnit man
Aha! I knew it!

Eco-friendly Sex Symbol

10,750 Points
  • Planetary Technician 150
  • Market Browser 100
  • Candy Fiend 150
I've met a bunch of guys that look a little like girls, but they're all guys for sure... besides, it wouldn't hurt if a guy has a feminine touch to his appearence, would it??? Plus, Link's flat-chested, just in case u haven't noticed. mrgreen
pretty good evidence... i believe it razz
What the fug? gonk
This is idiotic. Let us return to Windwaker, shall we? Link's sister calling him 'BROTHER'. Not to mention I believe the King mentioning the Hero of Time as a 'him.' Now let this thread die.
isn't link a elf?n if so then thaT explains the face, and that up skirt shot could just be his balls pressing against his pants, get some REAL facts before you make presumptions.
ChaosBoy62491
This is idiotic. Let us return to Windwaker, shall we? Link's sister calling him 'BROTHER'. Not to mention I believe the King mentioning the Hero of Time as a 'him.' Now let this thread die.

I don't consider Wind Waker to be part of the Zelda Franchise.

And Shiek was flat chested too.
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491

Well, that basically shows you either a) Cannot read or b) just naive. Seeing as how not only is it called The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, but it includes Hyrule and Ganandorf, plus the Hero of Time.
ChaosBoy62491
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491

Well, that basically shows you either a) Cannot read or b) just naive. Seeing as how not only is it called The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, but it includes Hyrule and Ganandorf, plus the Hero of Time.

Actually I just said that because the game pissed me off... It was a fun game in its own right but the style just didn't cut it for an adventure game.
i think ur nuts
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491

Actually I just said that because the game pissed me off... It was a fun game in its own right but the style just didn't cut it for an adventure game.

It doesn't matter your opinion, it completely proves your statement 100% wrong.
ChaosBoy62491
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491
Hylonomus
ChaosBoy62491

It doesn't matter your opinion, it completely proves your statement 100% wrong.

I said what I consider, not what it true. Many people don't consider the Ewok Tales as part of the Star Wars franchise, hell, many people don't consider Episodes 1-3 as part of the Star Wars franchise, but they are still there.

And link DID look like a little girl in Wind Waker... I don't care what kind of ******** up relationship he had with his sister... he's a she....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff