Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is Link a woman?

Yes 0.20902906617192 20.9% [ 1352 ]
No 0.79097093382808 79.1% [ 5116 ]
Total Votes:[ 6468 ]

Dark_Knight342
Doesn't Link have a crush on Zelda?
Reasons? The green ''it'' doesn't even talk. Zelda might have a crush on him, but that might be because she doesn't know link is a transexual. That leads us to a new topic. If link likes zelda, and link is a girl, then link is a lesbian.
UFO tofu
Reasons? The green ''it'' doesn't even talk. Zelda might have a crush on him, but that might be because she doesn't know link is a transexual. That leads us to a new topic. If link likes zelda, and link is a girl, then link is a lesbian.
Show of hands, who likes where this is going?
Mistress Kat
Believe it or not, when I was little I thought that Link was actually a girl named Zelda (since the game's named after her and all).

Same here! XD
glennmcdohl
UFO tofu
Show of hands, who likes where this is going?
I'm in the mood for fanboy fights, so I thought this would heat things up. But I do stand by my statement.
UFO tofu
I'm in the mood for fanboy fights, so I thought this would heat things up. But I do stand by my statement.
I'm not really interested in your new topic but I suppose it's better than: "OMFG, WTF, Link is so totally a dude!"
Zelda 'likes' Link we assume.
Link 'likes' Zelda we also assume.
Link is now a girl for conversation's sake.
Zelda finds out Link is a girl.
Does Zelda still 'like' Link?
Just one minor detail that debunks your whole thory, you compair Link to Samus, yet Nintendo never said that Samus was male, but they have expressly stated that Link is indeed male.
glennmcdohl
UFO tofu
I'm not really interested in your new topic but I suppose it's better than: "OMFG, WTF, Link is so totally a dude!"
I came too late though. The thread seems kinda dead.

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

Link can't be a girl!!!

If this IS true...THEN THE BOMB INSIDE MY CHEST IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!

*blows up*
MizukiKazakaru
Link can't be a girl!!!

If this IS true...THEN THE BOMB INSIDE MY CHEST IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!!!

OMG!!!!!!

*blows up*
Now we have "proof" and a big mess.
In the new game HE wears a farmers outfit and he's totally flat.

LINK IS MALE!!!!!

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

UFO tofu
glennmcdohl
UFO tofu
I came too late though. The thread seems kinda dead.

Zelda id a freaking lezbian!!!!!! xd
TarukoMiyazaki
In the new game HE wears a farmers outfit and he's totally flat.

LINK IS MALE!!!!!
''Women can be ''tottaly flat''. What if the link we knew is just a really young girl that hasn't 'developed' yet?
HERO of time, not HEROINE of time. Retards.
Link is a guy, will someone have proof of the creator (I forgot his name.) of zeldas and post it here?

mabu janai's Husbando

Handsome Hero

MiniPinch
Link is a guy, will someone have proof of the creator (I forgot his name.) of zeldas and post it here?

Shigeru Miyamoto, the maker of all things Nintendo characters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff