Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is Link a woman?

Yes 0.20902906617192 20.9% [ 1352 ]
No 0.79097093382808 79.1% [ 5116 ]
Total Votes:[ 6468 ]

woah I never reilized that domokun
*if so woah shes hot then no I'm not gay heart link heart (if it is a girl)*
If u think Link is a girl from the Legend of Zelda games u r stupid because Zelda is the Princess
PPL, if yourre gonna just come in and say "u stupid if link u think is girl" then just shut the ******** up. We are doing this for fun and it will stay just for fun.

Link is an kokiri boy who was left by his mother cuz she fouund another man.... but the deku tree didnt want to tell this to anyone.
TIMMYBWS
PPL, if yourre gonna just come in and say "u stupid if link u think is girl" then just shut the ******** up. We are doing this for fun and it will stay just for fun.

Link is an kokiri boy who was left by his mother cuz she fouund another man.... but the deku tree didnt want to tell this to anyone.
geeze calm down its not that big of a deal think if he was a girl y would "she" save a princess every single time
WTF link is not a girl...i don't care what kind of evidence anybody has...he's not a girl. If link was a girl, then your saying that link is a lesbian because, as you can tell, link likes zelda.......overall, link is not a girl, link is a boy.
well, some males can look like females, but good point o.O
Jermak
TIMMYBWS

geeze calm down its not that big of a deal think if he was a girl y would "she" save a princess every single time

well ppl are getting too serious and spamming.
Larxene-chan
WTF link is not a girl...i don't care what kind of evidence anybody has...he's not a girl. If link was a girl, then your saying that link is a lesbian because, as you can tell, link likes zelda.......overall, link is not a girl, link is a boy.
Now I am confused. Aren't Zelda and Link related?
glennmcdohl
Larxene-chan

No, they aren't.
LightZetroic
glennmcdohl
Larxene-chan

No, they aren't.
Hoom, I could have sworn they put that in one of the games. I don't remember any kind of romance though . . . .
glennmcdohl
Larxene-chan

No... people just belive that because of alttp. When your uncle dies and says, "Zelda is your..."

Some people think he was suppose to be sister. But I think it was proven that he meant to say "destiny".
glennmcdohl
Larxene-chan

not really, in one of the games they were sblings tho.
User Image
heh heh heh
TIMMYBWS
glennmcdohl
Larxene-chan

not really, in one of the games they were sblings tho.

No, they weren't.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces