Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is Link a woman?

Yes 0.20902906617192 20.9% [ 1352 ]
No 0.79097093382808 79.1% [ 5116 ]
Total Votes:[ 6468 ]

Load Chaud
EliteWarrior
That's because the Legend of Zelda is like super awesome big. So they have to keep it a secret, and can't give it out like Metroid has. They're preparing for a "Super Banana Bofana Manana Bananza!" plot-twister.

Okay, now you're just reaching out.

Or is he?
ninja
SonofLink
Load Chaud
EliteWarrior
That's because the Legend of Zelda is like super awesome big. So they have to keep it a secret, and can't give it out like Metroid has. They're preparing for a "Super Banana Bofana Manana Bananza!" plot-twister.

Or is he?
ninja

One think thats a fact Zelda rilly Needs a new story line Its like Remaken the same movie over and over and over agen.. I hate remakes!

And the game play is not that fun I have seen better.

Hope there next game Upgrades the game and maby adds a new twist to it for once.
I meen SHe alwase saven the Princes dont that just get boaring.
Hmm...
Link's Awakening. About Link stuck in a dream world. Does not rescue the princess.
Majora's Mask. Link is in an alternate world, and has to stop the moon from crashing into the earth. Doesn not rescue the princess.

Oh, yeah. Link rescues Zelda in EVERY game.

And EVERY game DOES have a new story line. I'd write them out, but you'd probably just ignore it.
Darkphoenix
SonofLink
Load Chaud
EliteWarrior

Or is he?
ninja

One think thats a fact Zelda rilly Needs a new story line Its like Remaken the same movie over and over and over agen.. I hate remakes!

And the game play is not that fun I have seen better.

Hope there next game Upgrades the game and maby adds a new twist to it for once.
I meen SHe alwase saven the Princes dont that just get boaring.
They do. Every game.
Load Chaud
Hmm...
Link's Awakening. About Link stuck in a dream world. Does not rescue the princess.
Majora's Mask. Link is in an alternate world, and has to stop the moon from crashing into the earth. Doesn not rescue the princess.

And EVERY game DOES have a new story line. I'd write them out, but you'd probably just ignore it.

Windwaker also.She doesn't really set out to save a princess,it's just a bonus.

It was about family at first,then she kinda got pressured into saving a dead country.

There's that guilt again.Poor Link puts up with too much of it.
I hate it when people generalize things stressed
Well, while games like Tales of Symphonia are teaching about the horrors of discrimination and sacrificing, and others like Devil May Cry teaching about Sibling Rivalry, Zelda still chooses to stick with the cliched "Evil man destroys land!" storyline, with no motivation, evolution, or growth to the overall storyline. Hell, most Zelda games require you to read the manual to actually *know* the storyline.

So I can see why people see Zelda games and their storylines all the same. I personally am growing tired with the current time period and plot with Zelda nowadays.
EliteWarrior
Well, while games like Tales of Symphonia are teaching about the horrors of discrimination and sacrificing, and others like Devil May Cry teaching about Sibling Rivalry, Zelda still chooses to stick with the cliched "Evil man destroys land!" storyline, with no motivation, evolution, or growth to the overall storyline. Hell, most Zelda games require you to read the manual to actually *know* the storyline.

So I can see why people see Zelda games and their storylines all the same. I personally am growing tired with the current time period and plot with Zelda nowadays.

I have never read the manual to any of the games i know the storylines of all the games ive played. And as far as the "Evil guy destroys land!" the same idea goes for Final Fantasy series. they use it in many different way but its the same basic idea. Some of the best games out there are based on this idea.
Eternal Knightmare
I hate it when people generalize things stressed

Agreed.
(off-topic: I saw a Ulala cosplayer in your sig! Awesome! Space Channel 5 rocks)

The thing is, though, the Zelda series has always been about a young boy accepting the responsibility of being the savior of the land. But, it is always presented in a different way in each game.
Kilik Kane
Super Sailor Moon
How the fangirls will scream.

*gets the ear muffs*

You can almost make out the sound of computer keys,drooling,and the sound of childish giggling writing up a fanfic...

Well,either way,Link rules.

At least it's not as shocking as one Bridget from Guilty Gear X 2...
SonofLink
Load Chaud
Hmm...

Windwaker also.She doesn't really set out to save a princess,it's just a bonus.

It was about family at first,then she kinda got pressured into saving a dead country.

There's that guilt again.Poor Link puts up with too much of it.

That wasn't Link in Windwaker,but I see your point...Even if it was Link,His/Her little sister says "Big Brother" all the time...
That was windwaker, the Tetra girl comes to Outset Island and the bird mistakes the sister for Tetra. Then Link goes to rescue her, later finding out that Tetra is in fact, Zelda
SuicidalMainiac
That was windwaker, the Tetra girl comes to Outset Island and the bird mistakes the sister for Tetra. Then Link goes to rescue her, later finding out that Tetra is in fact, Zelda
OMG SPOILER

Anyway, the Helmaroc King would have eventually picked up Aryll regardless of Tetra being there. Ganondorf wanted all the little girls of the land. Yet, for some reason, Tetra gets guilted into believing it's her fault the bird was following orders o_O

Sad part is, the King only caught three girls before giving up.
link is NOT A GURL HE IS MY BOYFREIND AND HE LUVS MES O DONT BE HATEING!!!!!!!!!!! scream scream scream scream stressed stressed

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff