Yes 0.20902906617192 20.9% [ 1352 ]
No 0.79097093382808 79.1% [ 5116 ]
Total Votes:[ 6468 ]
< 1 2 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... 1007 1008 1009 > >> >>> »|

6,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
I think people like you should stop trying to prove different the origional design of one of nintendos best MALE heroes. TRUST ME LINK IS NOT A GIRL! Those shots prove only that you have no life.
heavyflamer
Hylonomus
I have just discovered Nintendo's latest secret, even more devious than the Metroid fiasco...

Link from the Legend Of Zelda is in fact, a female.

How do I know this? From all the clues Nintendo has left us, of course. There is the complete lack of any speech other than "HA!" or "AHHH!" Which could go either way. Then there is the fact that she completly avoids any girls that are attracted to her, because she doesn't want to ruin her manly disguise. However the largest proof of her true gender is in these ambiguous photos...

User Image

In this picture, you can see that that is not a man's face, but instead the mug of a very confused woman trying to live in a male dominated world...

Now, for the most disturbing evidence, the up-the-skirt shot....

User Image

In this voyueristic photo you can clearly make out the outer lips of the female genatalia pressed against tight clothing. In contemporary jive speak one would call this simply: A camel toe.

There is the evidence, Link is a woman. She disguised herself not unlike Zelda masqueraded as Sheik. Do you believe our hero is a misguided female youth? You be the judge...

he has no boobs and in case you havn't noticed nintendo almost never makes any flat chested women.

True the final test on is that a guy or a girl.
If they have stuff in the chest region.... though there is a very scary exception to that rule in Flea from Chrono Trigger.
I think it was best said by Little John in Robin Hood: Men in tights
"You have to be a man to wear tights."
This is also a guy.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
WildfireDreams
heavyflamer
Hylonomus
I have just discovered Nintendo's latest secret, even more devious than the Metroid fiasco...

Link from the Legend Of Zelda is in fact, a female.

How do I know this? From all the clues Nintendo has left us, of course. There is the complete lack of any speech other than "HA!" or "AHHH!" Which could go either way. Then there is the fact that she completly avoids any girls that are attracted to her, because she doesn't want to ruin her manly disguise. However the largest proof of her true gender is in these ambiguous photos...

User Image

In this picture, you can see that that is not a man's face, but instead the mug of a very confused woman trying to live in a male dominated world...

Now, for the most disturbing evidence, the up-the-skirt shot....

User Image

In this voyueristic photo you can clearly make out the outer lips of the female genatalia pressed against tight clothing. In contemporary jive speak one would call this simply: A camel toe.

There is the evidence, Link is a woman. She disguised herself not unlike Zelda masqueraded as Sheik. Do you believe our hero is a misguided female youth? You be the judge...

he has no boobs and in case you havn't noticed nintendo almost never makes any flat chested women.

True the final test on is that a guy or a girl.
If they have stuff in the chest region.... though there is a very scary exception to that rule in Flea from Chrono Trigger.

They actually gave the female characters bigger chests in this game... although they'll probably shrink them down in the final version.

4,550 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Link is nt a woman!
Link is an elf/elf-like being. Elfves usually look more feminen that regular guys.

6,750 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
this also happens in rurouni kenshin. Kamatari the Scythe, of the juppongatana(ten swords) looks very feminine, but really is a man (creepily a gay man)
Forgive me for being blunt, but what the hell are you smoking?
Link neither is, nor ever will be female. You read too much into things. The reason that Link doesn't speak is the same reason that Final Fantasy characters never say the main character's name. The player is supposed to be playing in Link's role, and I think it would be pretty boring if every decision you make was already programmed into the game. As for the "camel toe," you're just imagining things. The human eye can force itself to see things that aren't there, (and before you say it, no I'm not forcing myself to see that Link is a guy, because I know he is) just like the ear can force itself to imagine subliminal messages in music. I think you've just had too much time on your hands.
glennmcdohl
I think it was best said by Little John in Robin Hood: Men in tights
"You have to be a man to wear tights."

As I was reading the post above yours I was thinking, "Real men where tights, like Robin Hood Men in Tights. And then I scroll down, and boom. Somebody thinking the same thing I am.

Oh how genius we are.
That... and Link's voice actor Nobuyuki Hiyama. Is a guy...
YOU....... evil YOU IDIOTS DONT EVEN GO THERE!!!!!!! evil UR FACTS U SAY ARE WRONG!!!!THE CAMEL TOE IS JUST FOLDS.....!!!U WHO ACTUALLY THINK HE IS A GIRL ARE JUST.............................STUPID!!!!!!!!! stressed evil
Kayai
Hylonomus
The Japanese have a warped view of masculenity. All the characters in Castlevania and even Dante from Devil May Cry all have a homosexual flair to them. I usually let Link slide because he is an elf type thing, and they usually have delecate features. However, this has gotten out of hand. Link is a girl, they are trying *too* hard to make her look male, like they are trying to cover something up.

you my friend are an idiot...dante first of all has been in a game with three girls and gets MARRIED to Trish...reatart...second of all Link in Oot..in the beginning it says a "The boy without a fairy" note that it says BOY!!

Quit your retarted threads that are just meant to piss people off

Omfg, do you even pay attention? Getting off topic for a moment, when is it ever SAID that Dante marries trish? As interesting as that would be, I doubt Dante would do so, since Trish is essentially a clone of his dead mother.

And have you SEEN the DMC fandom? 1/3 of the Fandom might as well be incest (most Vergil, and Trish, go figure), a very small fraction are actually heterosexual(I've seen like... three Dante/Lady fics, and NO Dante/Lucia pieces), and the rest are just weird pairings(In each game, there have been... TWO, three sometimes, people who are HUMAN, tops.)

Also, if you pay attention to DMC3, a lot of what Dante says is...er... a bit.. not straight.

Now, back to the topic.

OMFG, this is such an amusing thread. There are a lot of good points, but, I'm split on this.
MoriaBalrog
As I was reading the post above yours I was thinking, "Real men where tights, like Robin Hood Men in Tights. And then I scroll down, and boom. Somebody thinking the same thing I am.

Oh how genius we are.
*Shrug*

Jeering Codger

7,125 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Explorer 0
I'll give ya points for looking it up,and pointed it out,but I'm going with Jaded Priest
I wouldn't think they would make Link into a girl. (unless nintendo wanted to have a lesbian relationship between link and zelda,or link and saria.)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff