Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is Link a woman?

Yes 0.20902906617192 20.9% [ 1352 ]
No 0.79097093382808 79.1% [ 5116 ]
Total Votes:[ 6468 ]

ChubbsAlphaOmega
Link is not a girl no breasts no vigina. He's in love with zelda and that it. scream
No p***s and no love, either.
Japanese Anime and Obiously the Video Games are always have alot of shonen characters: It is a tradition and yes sometimes alot of ppl suspect all that some male characters are female but alot are male and the same alot of females with the male look

Always Link will be Link and Zelda is a Real Legend

Boy or Girl Link Rules!!!
halloween_town_sora
Japanese Anime and Obiously the Video Games are always have alot of shonen characters: It is a tradition and yes sometimes alot of ppl suspect all that some male characters are female but alot are male and the same alot of females with the male look

Always Link will be Link and Zelda is a Real Legend

Boy or Girl Link Rules!!!

Though I hate the whole "Manga-Style" excuse(from anyone),you get points for open-mindedness.

999!999!
ninja
Link is a girl XD
Dez repair
planetjupiter
lack of breasts

too young

In orcana of time the princess of the water people(I forgot their name) said she would marry link. and This was when gay and lesbians weren't mentioned on tv and games especial to little kids. So link most be a boy cause the princess wanted to marry him end of that.
ChubbsAlphaOmega
Dez repair
planetjupiter
lack of breasts

too young

In orcana of time the princess of the water people(I forgot their name) said she would marry link. and This was when gay and lesbians weren't mentioned on tv and games especial little kids. So link most be a boy cause the princess wanted to marry him end of that.

They never did though. She ended up becoming a sage.
ChubbsAlphaOmega
Dez repair
planetjupiter
lack of breasts

too young

In orcana of time the princess of the water people(I forgot their name) said she would marry link. and This was when gay and lesbians weren't mentioned on tv and games especial little kids. So link most be a boy cause the princess wanted to marry him end of that.
1998? WTF are you on? Yes, there were gays and lesbians on TV o_O
Dez repair
planetjupiter
lack of breasts

too young

You cann't help "she" has to be at least 17 or more in Oot(old Link).
hmm...Back then the only thing that did say Lesbians and gays was GTA. I do have proof.
ChubbsAlphaOmega
Dez repair
planetjupiter
lack of breasts

too young

She was young and foolish.

Not mentioned?This is Nintendo we're talking about.
It WASN'T taboo,Nintendo would have done it even if it was anyway.
Eternal Knightmare
ChubbsAlphaOmega
Dez repair
planetjupiter
lack of breasts

too young

They never did though. She ended up becoming a sage.

Its the thought that counts. Plus she was still in love with him when she became a sage.
Emeraude_Ceo
hmm...Back then the only thing that did say Lesbians and gays was GTA. I do have proof.

So?
SonofLink
ChubbsAlphaOmega
Dez repair
planetjupiter
lack of breasts

too young

She was young and foolish.

Not mentioned?This is Nintendo we're talking about.
It WASN'T taboo,Nintendo would have done it even if it was anyway.

Sony and Xbox yes nintendo noooooooooooooooooooooo
Well though I think your thoughts on why Link is a girl are actually sort of accurate I know he is definally a boy. I'm not just saying it cause its my favorite game. It would though actually be rather pointless and sort of annoying if he was a girl though. Maybe in an alternetive ending to Ocarina of Time he reveals to be a female but certinally not the true game.

Your thoughts intrested me.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces