Welcome to Gaia! ::

<3 </3

Is Link a woman?

Yes 0.20902906617192 20.9% [ 1352 ]
No 0.79097093382808 79.1% [ 5116 ]
Total Votes:[ 6468 ]

Seems we've got another "no boobs = dude" case on our hands.
Yeah... GOOD LUCK TRYING TO GET A GIRLFRIEND, DUDE, IF YOU CAN'T ACCEPT THAT WE'RE NOT ALL BARBIE DOLLS!

But at least you'll always have THOSE as a last resort, eh? My little sister told me they're coming out with new Prom Date Barbies, so you won't have to take your mother. Wait till you tell your other friends. Are they as sexist and stupid as you are?!
This many replies??? What a worthless, stupid thread. domokun
91 pages till 1000 4laugh
Eternal Knightmare

And yet you still posted on it. I find this funny.
Thelonepickle
Eternal Knightmare

question

Versatile Raider

9,475 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
-____________________- YALL!! LINK IS A GUY!! sheesh.. imaturity to the max!! .......... link is a guy.. why would nintendo make somebody GAY?????!!!!! eek stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed
I think they make it obvious in Super Smash Brothers (N64) that Link is a male...unless "she" has been hitting those cigs a little too much and just ******** up her voice.......just maybe....honestly, I don't really care....Samus is cool boy or girl....Link? same deal......fun game.
Eternal Knightmare
Thelonepickle
Eternal Knightmare

question

Lol, sorry about that. Meant to quote the one who said "This many replies? What a stupid, blah blah blah".

That person. So... Excuse my n00b...ism.

sweatdrop
Shadow_Elf_Mage
-____________________- YALL!! LINK IS A GUY!! sheesh.. imaturity to the max!! .......... link is a guy.. why would nintendo make somebody GAY?????!!!!! eek stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed stressed
User Image

Who ever said Link had to be gay? Link never once started or continued anything with anybody.
Thelonepickle
Eternal Knightmare
Thelonepickle
Eternal Knightmare

question

Lol, sorry about that. Meant to quote the one who said "This many replies? What a stupid, blah blah blah".

That person. So... Excuse my n00b...ism.

sweatdrop

It's cool ^^
what makes link gay? Links a girl... If you havent noticed Link dont rilly Like Zelda she just gets stuck save the stupid princes becus she was told to.
The only people that say link is female are.

1. Trying to annoy people.

Or

2. Dumb as ******** hell and deserve to have their gonads forcibly removed from their bodies so that it is absolutely certain that they cannot pass their inferior and obviously defective genes on. The gene pool has been pissed in quite a bit enough already.
Arathian

Or

2. Dumb as ******** hell and deserve to have their gonads forcibly removed from their bodies so that it is absolutely certain that they cannot pass their inferior and obviously defective genes on. The gene pool has been pissed in quite a bit enough already.

Uhh.. a little violent, aren't we? Links a video game character. Chill out.
Eternal Knightmare
Arathian

Or

Uhh.. a little violent, aren't we? Links a video game character. Chill out.

My thoughts exactly.

I am quite sure, personally, that Link is a man, but there's no need to go crazy on those who disagree.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff