No 0.79097093382808 79.1% [ 5116 ]
Total Votes:[ 6468 ]

Eternal Knightmare
NekoTalim
SonofLink
NekoTalim
SonofLink
NekoTalim
well did you see anyone's Genitals or to be more precise anyone's p***s in Resident Evil's Games? or Metroid's?
Also you people can't real offer and realistic proof that he's a guy.
why? because the Logic you offer doesn't actually prove anything about his sex. now if you were to get me something such as the Creators stating that Link was a Girl THEN I would believe but only if it was a credible Source. SCII was relitively kid friendly (it wasn't R I know that much, compared to RE anyway.) and making Link's Ballsack Visable isn't exactly something I really think many of the players would like to see.

Noone can prove anything.All anyone can do is offer up somthing,and hope another accepts it.

And from the looks of it,you wouldn't agree that the sky is blue. xp
*looks up*
Yeah its blue all right, but seriously this isn't as Obvious.
There are perfectly reasonable explanations for Link's Ballsack not being seen in SCII 1)I believe it was rated T Male Genitals aren't really encouraged for a T rated Audience.
2) He has no Tits. okay this isn't really serious but look at your own sig it shows him with Tits and in most Versions I haven't seen Link with any. we need a cutscene of Link taking that shirt off.
I think there was an Anime was like a Dude or Chick in that?

Last post before I go!
First off:It was a joke.

1.)Okay.So what?
2.)My sig is fanart.It means nothing.I only put it there to provoke people.
And now you have to apologize to all flat-chested women...Everywhere.

Bye...For real! ninja
of course he's a flat chested chick.
Apparently so is Sephiroth.

Seph is a chick
User Image

Need I say more?
and apparently a C cup. xd
seriously though thats awesome...
Eternal Knightmare
ayamemaiden
ayamemaiden
Someone needs to go and flip on their Game Cube, pop their SCII disc into the system, go to Link's profile, make juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust the right camera angle (IYNWIM) and screen cap it.

It'll do some good, I guess. sweatdrop

If I only had the cube version of the game gonk

I do, but I don't know how to hook the cube up to the pc to cap it.
ayamemaiden
Eternal Knightmare
ayamemaiden
ayamemaiden
Someone needs to go and flip on their Game Cube, pop their SCII disc into the system, go to Link's profile, make juuuuuuuuuuuuuuust the right camera angle (IYNWIM) and screen cap it.

Just use a digital camera. OR if you got the equipment on you comp, hook up your cube into the tuner port on your video card and ... camera is just easier
NekoTalim
Eternal Knightmare
NekoTalim
SonofLink
NekoTalim
*looks up*
Yeah its blue all right, but seriously this isn't as Obvious.
There are perfectly reasonable explanations for Link's Ballsack not being seen in SCII 1)I believe it was rated T Male Genitals aren't really encouraged for a T rated Audience.
2) He has no Tits. okay this isn't really serious but look at your own sig it shows him with Tits and in most Versions I haven't seen Link with any. we need a cutscene of Link taking that shirt off.
I think there was an Anime was like a Dude or Chick in that?

Last post before I go!
First off:It was a joke.

1.)Okay.So what?
2.)My sig is fanart.It means nothing.I only put it there to provoke people.
And now you have to apologize to all flat-chested women...Everywhere.

Bye...For real! ninja
of course he's a flat chested chick.
Apparently so is Sephiroth.

Seph is a chick
User Image

Need I say more?
and apparently a C cup. xd
seriously though thats awesome...
Totally she looks really hot
Eternal Knightmare
ayamemaiden
Eternal Knightmare
ayamemaiden
ayamemaiden

Just use a digital camera. OR if you got the equipment on you comp, hook up your cube into the tuner port on your video card and ... camera is just easier

No digial camera! sad
ayamemaiden
Eternal Knightmare
ayamemaiden
Eternal Knightmare
ayamemaiden
ayamemaiden

No digial camera! sad

gonk

Aged Vampire

This thread is so bogus. Many times in the games it clearly states he is a boy or man. In Oracle of Time it states that one boy had yet to receive a fairy. How retarded can people get.
Revan Basarab 3rd.
This thread is so bogus. Many times in the games it clearly states he is a boy or man. In Oracle of Time it states that one boy had yet to receive a fairy. How retarded can people get.

Sounds like a tom boy to me.
Eternal Knightmare
ayamemaiden
Eternal Knightmare
ayamemaiden
Eternal Knightmare

No digial camera! sad

gonk

crying
ayamemaiden
Eternal Knightmare
ayamemaiden
Eternal Knightmare
ayamemaiden
Eternal Knightmare

No digial camera! sad

gonk

crying

cry
Revan Basarab 3rd.

Oracle of Time?
GANNON-BANNED!
mad
ChaotixK
Revan Basarab 3rd.

Oracle of Time?
GANNON-BANNED!
mad

That was made by capcom
Eternal Knightmare
ChaotixK
Revan Basarab 3rd.

Oracle of Time?
GANNON-BANNED!
mad

That was made by capcom

Oracle of Ages =/= Oracle of Time biggrin
I'm seriously contemplating whether or not I should make a "Link is a HERMY PASS IT ON LOLZ!11" thread.

I think it do well surprised
No I think he neant Ocarina of Time...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas