Welcome to Gaia! ::

wow- so there was only like 4 or 5 posts the last time i looked at this thing... now there are tons... oh what fun typos and bad spelling can produce! blaugh
thanx mr. awesome for that blaugh

Beloved Lunatic

6,650 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Hive Mind 200
Thedoomking5
mr. awesome
Damn, why must I miss all the fun threads?

'Reminds me of that time I accidentally said "I've broken like, six cocks this week just by throwing them at the wall in the morning."

Damn those clocks and their spelling challenges.

*falls to the floor laughing*

*blink* eek

Fluffy Elocutionist

8,850 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
mr. awesome
GirlUntold
mr. awesome
GirlUntold
mr. awesome
'Reminds me of that time I accidentally said "I've broken like, six cocks this week just by throwing them at the wall in the morning."

*adds you to list*
List?

Gaia's infamous quotes list. I've got two other lists as well. Gaia's stupidest and Gaia's coolest.
Oh cool.
So like the time I asked someone "What the feck is groping?!" instead of glomping because I was new, that would go to the Stupidest one list?
I still remember that... I was talking to someone about how to grope a fish, and then I posted that and meant to say glomp.

Well, that's pretty good, but I'm only listing the best of the best like here's an example:

Name: Holly
Topic: Can you take a joke?
Started by: GirlUntold
Reason this Gaian is stupid: My first post- "b***h"
her response-"How is that a joke? I don't happen to be amused at this moment."
GirlUntold
Vaga
GirlUntold
Vaga
giftrape....the gift that keeps on giving eek

Damn it, and I thought I killed the thread stare

nope nice try though whee

Thank you...

Of course 3nodding

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Medalist 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
*Hasn't laughed this hard in awhile*
GirlUntold
mr. awesome
GirlUntold
mr. awesome
GirlUntold
mr. awesome

*adds you to list*
List?

Gaia's infamous quotes list. I've got two other lists as well. Gaia's stupidest and Gaia's coolest.
Oh cool.
So like the time I asked someone "What the feck is groping?!" instead of glomping because I was new, that would go to the Stupidest one list?
I still remember that... I was talking to someone about how to grope a fish, and then I posted that and meant to say glomp.

Well, that's pretty good, but I'm only listing the best of the best like here's an example:

Where can this list be located?

Fluffy Elocutionist

8,850 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
mr. awesome
GirlUntold
mr. awesome
GirlUntold
mr. awesome
GirlUntold
mr. awesome

*adds you to list*
List?

Oh cool.

Where can this list be located?

Saved on my notepad, I just started the lists yesterday, so I haven't made a thread yet sweatdrop

Golden Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
Alright, kids, we've had our fun. Go play in the Guild if you must and we'll make room for some legitimate Questions and Feedback now. wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff