Welcome to Gaia! ::

procrastination girl
taeha
You'd think if someone wanted a gift of rape, it'd actually be consentual, and therefore, NOT rape.

Quite the paradox! xd

maybe someone thought it was a good gift to give someone, and the recipient disagreed!

hmm... i wonder if that applies to non-sex gifts as well... like say your grandma gives you an ugly-a** sweater, and you have to WEAR it the next time you see her. are you being GIFTRAPED?

Giftwrapped by your grandma.....damn , I just ate....

Golden Fairy

9,800 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Clambake 200
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
procrastination girl
taeha
You'd think if someone wanted a gift of rape, it'd actually be consentual, and therefore, NOT rape.

Quite the paradox! xd

maybe someone thought it was a good gift to give someone, and the recipient disagreed!

hmm... i wonder if that applies to non-sex gifts as well... like say your grandma gives you an ugly-a** sweater, and you have to WEAR it the next time you see her. are you being GIFTRAPED?

Haw! I like that!!
I sense a psuedodictionary entry, scara. You should toddle on over there. wink
*Gives rape to everyone in the thread.*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Here you go.

Desirable Genius

15,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
Thank you. Thank you all very very much. You have made my week.

But I laughed hard and sprayed my monitor with milk. So now I demand someone come over here and clean it - or I will giftrape you with my 15 pairs of Jolly Slippers.

Anxious Conversationalist

procrastination girl

This is the best definition yet! xd Damn, I should go to bed now, but I'm gonna be lying there giggling over this.
Moonblossom
Thank you. Thank you all very very much. You have made my week.

But I laughed hard and sprayed my monitor with milk. So now I demand someone come over here and clean it - or I will giftrape you with my 15 pairs of Jolly Slippers.

Can I just have the slippers minus the side order of giftrape even if I don't clean your monitor?
I like that defention. It shall be widely used, far and wide... I can hear the children now, pointing at the dorky kid on the playing ground, singing a taunting round of "you were giftrape by your grandma!"
Isibis
I like that defention. It shall be widely used, far and wide... I can hear the children now, pointing at the dorky kid on the playing ground, singing a taunting round of "you were giftrape by your grandma!"

Words cannot properly express how much that amused me. xd
Isibis

*giggles* I can so see that happening...hm...excuse me, must go tell my roomie something bout her shirt.
Isibis

Oh yes I can just imagine...I would probably end up being that dorky kid though so it's kinda sad really sweatdrop
what's really sad is that I get giftrapped by my grandparents all the time crying

thankfully they live in a different state and don't know that in the end, they're really giftrapping the salvation army sweatdrop
Isibis
what's really sad is that I get giftrapped by my grandparents all the time crying

thankfully they live in a different state and don't know that in the end, they're really giftrapping the salvation army sweatdrop

Ill call social services.
Isibis

you should go to councelling that's not good...that ccan cause you seriouse mental trauma sweatdrop crying
Rayquazza
Isibis

Ill call social services.

thank you crying

Desirable Genius

15,600 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Beta Gaian 0
EverDark
[giggles* I can so see that happening...hm...excuse me, must go tell my roomie something bout her shirt.

Was her shirt giftrape? sad

And I'm lucky - when I was younger, my grandmas always gave me cool gifts. Now my one remaining grandma just gives me money, as a subtle jab that I don't work enough ><''

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff