Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ok, Jenna_sunsetgoddess? I'm not going to "insult" you anymore. Just a word of warning, when a topic falls to the second page, you should usually let it go.
sorry im new here and i am a model and a actress and i really dont like to be insalted i wont be rude if your not rude to me and its not scarcasium
I am going to go cry now.
Jenna_sunsetgoddess
sorry im new here and i am a model and a actress and i really dont like to be insalted i wont be rude if your not rude to me and its not scarcasium

Oh, come-on! Don't try to earn respect with "I'm a model/actress"! Everyone just seems to want you to use punctuation. I mean, After working 8 hours in the oil feilds/dishwasher/stock boy, I still find the energy to take the time to write a good sentence. Everyone has that much know-how, or you wouldn't even pass the 2nd grade. ^_^ I know your not stupid, just please show courtesy by trying to type a readable sentence. (I'm out of school and STILL use punctuation)
Jenna_sunsetgoddess

Heehee, yeah, you shouldn't insalt her. Inpepper her instead; it tastes better. blaugh
no im serious my agent is la talent and la models my maniger is kim flowers and i went to a school called john robert powers
Jenna_sunsetgoddess
no im serious my agent is la talent and la models my maniger is kim flowers and i went to a school called john robert powers

And this exempts you from the rules of communication because...?
The point is, Jenna, we really don't care WHERE you work. That's the beauty of Gaia - no one really gives a damn if you're a famous actor or scrub toilets.

Ahem. In other news, I feel I should come to the defense of the Pagan community. I promise, we don't all sound that stupid. I myself follow somewhat of a Celtic path (yes, Celtic Paganism is a sect of the Pagan religion), and am more than willing to field any questions you may have. No promises that I can ANSWER them, but I can try my best. If nothing else, I can try to find some good website to link you to. ^_^;

We're not all teeny-boppers. It's people who go around saying "like totally omg i so casted a love spell ravenwolf is like the best author ever she is loike so seriously a witch and like i heard wicca is really old and the celts still live on in blood even though they were all killed it was just a conspiracy" that give us bad names. (And yes, I *did* have someone PM me and try to convince me that the Celts are still alive and well ~_~).

So don't think poorly of the Pagan community based on a couple of idiots. For example, some of us have discovered the wonders of grammar and paragraphs, even if our (coughminecough) spelling is a little less than perfect. ^^;
Jenna_sunsetgoddess
No, im serious. My agent is la talent and la models. My manager is Kim Flowers. I went to a school called "John Robert Powers". (corrected by Eki)

*sighs and nods* Didn't hear a damn word I said...you know i'm the only one trying to be nice at this point, right?
Wahaha! *lurves* So true, so true. I can be a teeny-witch, too! Watch, it's fun! ...No, wait. Nevermind. It hurts my head and makes me want to shoot myself just thinking about it.

*goes around inpeppering everyone*
Ekimmu
Jenna_sunsetgoddess
No, im serious. My agent is la talent and la models. My manager is Kim Flowers. I went to a school called "John Robert Powers". (corrected by Eki)

*sighs and nods* Didn't hear a damn word I said...you know i'm the only one trying to be nice at this point, right?

I'm not being mean...just sleepy and highly amused.

And very, very saddened by the teeny-witches. crying They hurt my soul.
You should model for a witch magazine, or perhaps guest-star in an epsiode of Sabrina (also a teenage witch, I understand). Then, starring in the Bewitched movie, followed by the live action musical on Broadway! And you're a real witch, so you can do the nose dealy and everything! This will be so cool! Can I play Daryl?
Jaster
You should model for a witch magazine, or perhaps guest-star in an epsiode of Sabrina (also a teenage witch, I understand). Then, starring in the Bewitched movie, followed by the live action musical on Broadway! And you're a real witch, so you can do the nose dealy and everything! This will be so cool! Can I play Daryl?

Jaster, will you have my baby?
i dont care what you people say it wont turn me against my religion i dont want to talk to rude people bye
Shiraishi Mayumi
The point is, Jenna, we really don't care WHERE you work. That's the beauty of Gaia - no one really gives a damn if you're a famous actor or scrub toilets.

Ahem. In other news, I feel I should come to the defense of the Pagan community. I promise, we don't all sound that stupid. I myself follow somewhat of a Celtic path (yes, Celtic Paganism is a sect of the Pagan religion), and am more than willing to field any questions you may have. No promises that I can ANSWER them, but I can try my best. If nothing else, I can try to find some good website to link you to. ^_^;

We're not all teeny-boppers. It's people who go around saying "like totally omg i so casted a love spell ravenwolf is like the best author ever she is loike so seriously a witch and like i heard wicca is really old and the celts still live on in blood even though they were all killed it was just a conspiracy" that give us bad names. (And yes, I *did* have someone PM me and try to convince me that the Celts are still alive and well ~_~).

So don't think poorly of the Pagan community based on a couple of idiots. For example, some of us have discovered the wonders of grammar and paragraphs, even if our (coughminecough) spelling is a little less than perfect. ^^;

Wow...I'm honestly thinking of becoming a pagan crying I love you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff