Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hi i am one myself and i want to know if anyone else is an herbal witch.
What do you all think about them my religion is native american celtic pagan. Hope to here from you soon.
Jenna_sunsetgoddess
Hi i am one myself and i want to know if anyone else is an herbal witch.
What do you all think about them my religion is native american celtic pagan. Hope to here from you soon.

...how did you manage to mix 3 different cultures...? I don't think the native americans would like you mixing in other gods into their mix...and for celtic religion(I don't think that would be too specific enough)...there IS christianity in their culture...*coughs*
Hey. I'm not an Herbal Witch, I'm more of a Bedroom and Incense Witch. I have a few Writers Block removing, or See your future lover in a dream spells. So far a few have worked, but those were only cause I tried them, the others I didn't really try.
I think its great that you aren't a hide-away Pagan. What Gods or Godesses do you worship? I myself go for Egyptian gods, Bacchus, and Artimas. Ehehe. What do you think? Eh? sweatdrop
I really support you in the fact that your a Pagan.
I am Pagan, and my Best Friend is a Pagan, and I know a few other Pagans. <((_^)>
caster girl i worship hawaiin gods one of my main ones is paila the goddess of volcanos and dued im a chonni native american so stop being rude and caster girl i have insence in my room to and do you want to pm me because i could really use a freind and i think it is great your pagan
caster girl i worship hawaiin gods one of my main ones is paila the goddess of volcanos and dued im a chonni native american so stop being rude and caster girl i have insence in my room to and do you want to pm me because i could really use a freind and i think it is great your pagan biggrin
O_O...uh...double posting sucks, doesn't it? XD (I thought you meant Native American as in "continental US".) Sorry about the switch up...but still doesn't explain the "Celtic" thing. lol. I was bringing up serious discussion, not trying to be rude ^^; I swear. *Puts down 400 gold on it*
i shouldn't read these posts. i think my IQ just dropped by 20.
Shaoli
i shouldn't read these posts. i think my IQ just dropped by 20.

LOL

I think its like a joke or somthing
i know but see you see that celtic and pagan are really close and they come frome different sides like you could be juish from your dads side and christion from your moms side.
Jenna_sunsetgoddess
i know but see you see that celtic and pagan are really close and they come frome different sides like you could be juish from your dads side and christion from your moms side.

That also shows it could be specified closer. Using "celtic" is far too broad to fit in as a "religion" it's more of a cultural aspect.
see im native american it is in my blood and my culture is celtic and my religion is pagan get it now
Jenna_sunsetgoddess
see im native american it is in my blood and my culture is celtic and my religion is pagan get it now

It would make more sense now...I brought it up because you listed them together as a "religion". Now that all makes sense...though pegans started off in Europe, not Hawaiian Islands...how do you mix the God's/Spirits of the two?
europe i thought it satrted in ireland well their are a lot of gods and goddesses in hawaii so that should explain why why i worship hawaiin gods and goddesses.
Jenna_sunsetgoddess
europe i thought it satrted in ireland well their are a lot of gods and goddesses in hawaii so that should explain why why i worship hawaiin gods and goddesses.

Ireland IS in Europe XD Well...everyone has their beliefs. I'll stop bugging you now, lol.
I'm going to go gouge my eyes out with a golf pencil now.

Look, I don't know anything about you, Jenna_sunsetgoddess. You SEEM to not practice grammar AT ALL, but what the hell do I know? You might be the smartes person in Gaia!

And please, if so, show it!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces