Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
Congratulations Gaia on all the success. It's been seven great years and I'll be here for the next seven.

6,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
happy birthday!

Sweet Dreamer

wahmbulance
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Hurray for Gaia C:
I got me a present yaaaaayy

Romantic Millionaire

7,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
Congrats on another year. I've been a member since 2003 between 2 accounts, hope to see the site keep improving.
Congratulations on seven years, Gaia.

Demonic Hunter

5,725 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Lanzer
Hello Gaians,

Back in February 18, 2003, Gaia first opened to the public, inviting a hand full of users from small art communities about a "cool site to check out". Four guys slaved away in their living room for 4 months on one crazy idea, and nobody knew whether or not this site called Gaia is going to work. Today Gaia is a community with millions of members who all share their love for anything from gaming to niche interests. I guess it is safe to say that the crazy idea worked out. smile

Over the years Gaia had defined itself in ways that are shaped by our users. We are diverse and different but certainly not shy from sharing who we are and what makes us unique from everybody else. Working with over a hundred staff members here at Gaia HQ, we want to thank you for helping us make Gaia awesome and guiding us on what it means to be a Gaian.

Welcome for being a part of Gaia's 7th anniversary event, many staff members are here too to celebrate the occasion. And courtesy of Johnny K Gambino, we've got a special item to celebrate Gaia's anniversary.

Click here to get your Gaia Anniversary 2010 item!

(HTML code)

Video not working? Click here.

Come drop us a note, share your greatest experiences on the site with fellow Gaians, and have fun on today's event!

-Lanzer
yaHUUU

5,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
User Image

"Q. Your motto?"
"A: Keep going forward."

[Junsu ♥ Says]

Yay, I have been here since 04' on numerous accounts. I have had a lot of help over the years, and I really appriciate how great you guys work not only with the entire sites problems, but our individual ones too. Congrats guys you desurve it~!

Comment in my profile? D<

5,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
heart heart rofl HAPPY ANNIVERSARY GAIA!!!! mrgreen mrgreen ninja ninja YOU GUYS ARE THE GREATEST!!! biggrin heart rofl 4laugh mrgreen
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU! heart biggrin exclaim YAAY!

Superpowered Trash

yay!! Happy B-day gaia!
Happy Anniversary!
Happy 7th and more to come...Battle On!
User Image
Yay! Happy Birthday, Gaia!!!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers