Welcome to Gaia! ::

awww, right when i was gonna thank goldenavatar and demon for their help =P .

then again i guess i can pm them my thanks *bounces off to do so*
I hope Demon-sama doesn't hurt me for doing this, but I can't seem to help myself, so here I go...

venni
ianoji
venni
Dear Demon,
you gotta give me a liiiitttle pointer to help with a litttllle issue im having with my b/f...to make a long story short,,,HE`S FAT!!! And i need a polite way to tell him to maybe start dieting sweatdrop

i donno about a polite way... but just for curiosity, what is the problem with his fat? is it obesity? attractiveness? health issues? heh, this is a tough one @w@;;;

Weeellll,,,im not really too shallow or anything, buuuut im 18 and hes 20 and people say that after you turn 20 the blubber begins to grow,,,sooo i was just hoping for a way to at least make him aware that he has to pay attention to his diet...his little tummy is sorta cute, but you know im scared that theres gonna be exponential growth to the already not-so-little belly whee

Hey now, no need to go on the defensive there. It's only natural to want your significant other to keep a physique that keeps your interest. You're a female, and it's only in your nature to seek out flaws in your relationship, large or small and n** them in the bud ASAP.

Firstly, you gotta be honest with yourself here and think for a second. Do I like the man, and dislike the pudge, or do I dislike the pudgy man. If it's the man you want, but the pudge has to go then you should be thinking, how can I support & encourage my BF in loosing the poundage. Note the choice of words there, "support & encourage," or vice versa, whichever works for you.

The Demon-sama has some good advice there, but here's something you might want to remember, as my pal RSJ said earlier, "guys are STUPID." If you and him are tight, invite him to walk with you to do some excersize, IF the "have you considered loosing weight" talk went well. If you're one of those fitness fanatical gals then you'll have to go easy on him as he'll probably be out of shape.

wink Walk a few blocks, or a mile or so, then at the end, give him some positive re-enforcement. Again, I fall onto the words of wisdom RSJ dropped, "GUYS LOVE PHYSICAL CONTACT." A kiss on the cheek or something like that while adding a nice hinting bit of dialogue like, "You've got a stronger body then I thought, you should work it more often." Yea, you might have to do it off and on a few times, but if that doesn't get the gears going in his head to at least CONSIDER working out or dieting when he doesn't, I dunno what could.
Okie...well im not sure if its the guy who has problem or me but i asked this guy out..

it seemed like he was really into me and slapped my a** sometimes and he said no.. ugh i was so heartbroken.. *sigh*

why are guys like that? They act like they like ya then they turn ya down..even if they dun have a gf..dun they want one?!
Rei
Okie...well im not sure if its the guy who has problem or me but i asked this guy out..

it seemed like he was really into me and slapped my a** sometimes and he said no.. ugh i was so heartbroken.. *sigh*

why are guys like that? They act like they like ya then they turn ya down..even if they dun have a gf..dun they want one?!

Dear Rei,

I've been through that feeling before. The feeling of thinking the guy is interested in u and they flirt with u and both of u connect well, etc. Maybe he just thinks that ur his best friend (buddy) type and he doesn't want to ruin that relationship (friend relationship). Sometimes starting a new relationship "together" will hurt the friendship and trust u had for each other, especially if the day shall end with a break up. It's not that he doesn't want a girlfriend.... It's that he doesn't want this great friendship to end. So don't be heartbroken, think of it as the quote that I use to think of "love and trust in friendship will never end." -Hope that helps-

- Licentious -

*PS i'm starting a thread somewut like this... where The Demon (who I know personally) is willing to pop in once in a while... we have a nice crew going .... I know the name sounds wrong hahaha.. But I like it. "how to please ur man"... The crew is happy to help anyone. =) See ya guys there someday....*
Rei

Whoa tough call on this one. Really would need a tad bit more info to help you out effectively, but I'll ask you this. Does he treat all the friends he has, male and female, in similar fashion? Maybe he's just a boistrous guy who enjoys life and likes letting peoples know he's happy. I really couldn't say.

Guys don't flirt, we can't, we're generally not smart enough to pull it off with absolute success. We have a hard enough time trying to figure out you ladies as is, how would we be competent enough to seriously flirt with you gals. The guy was just being himself around you.

As Johnny-5 would say, "need more input."

PS- LiCeNtIoUs I'm always up for creative and productive ways to earn my gold. If you want another male opinion around, I'd love to offer it.
u guy's talk to much smile
man uve got like just under 400 posts under your belt and u think they talk to much?
i aint go stop there XD
thanks GA =)

I like ur advices. They're great =D

I'm gonna go work on getting my animal ears now XD
http://www.fanta.dk/showmovie.asp?mid=736B8172-B985-4873-BA51-B56F2B5133DD

- blatantly ripped from inclan
- special thanks to fanta shokata
well i am a boy and i have a girl firend so i jsut need some sunglases and a cig to complete everythig so have a nice day and ja na
u r eek at my ninja z because they rock biggrin heart to all

stressed stressed stressed scream scream

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff