Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello girls,

I've been here on Gaia, enjoying the whole concept, and started wondering how can I give back to this community (and earn gold without being a spam whore), and came up with this!

Girls, let's hear your problems. I'm no expert, but I can give you an average guy's persective.

All I ask, is that you keep your posts short - too many paragraphs make me sleepy cry

I'll edit my criteria as/if this evolves into anything. So, fire away!
WMAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....you're not serious right??? Besides I already have a boyfriend..^_______~......
Hi there,

Yea, it may sound funny, but I am "serious". Though I'd rather put it like, "I've got good intentions."

Just cause you've got somebody doesn't mean you don't have problems.

I wanna hear from the girls cause I already hear plenty of my friends that are guys. I wanna hear the other side!
What if you don't exactly have a boyfriend? *cough* I don't have boy problems, really. I don't have problems at all. XD But this sounds fun, so I replied to it. XD
Mina
What if you don't exactly have a boyfriend? *cough* I don't have boy problems, really. I don't have problems at all. XD But this sounds fun, so I replied to it. XD

ill be glad to be yours?
Hi Mina,

Glad you posted =) I hope we all can have some fun on this thread. To get the ball rollin, I'm planning to throw some stuff out there for ppl to talk about soon. But for now, I'm just testing the waters and wing'in it.

If you don't have a bf, that's cool. This thread is open to boy/girl issues in general. Stuff like, I dunno... "should I kiss on the first date?" I think if things are going well, and you 're comfortable and interested in the guy, a small kiss is a good idea. Don't worry about coming off as "too easy" - he wants to know if you're interested in him, too.

But anyways, thanks for your support =)
zerokio,

After witnessing you're approach, I think you're on your way to BECOMING a boy problem. Chill, buddy =)
heh, the Ann Landers of Gaia enters the fray.
I have no guy problems. no guy. no problems. smile

Jen
I too am have no guy problems right now, but when i do, i will ask you demon. until then...
Hey Jen,

Gah! I hope that monicker doesn't stick! Haha. At worst, I'd wanna be regarded akin to that day show that Mario Lopez and d**k Clarke are on. I'd be down with being known as "The Friendly Demon" or "A guy's view" or something else =P

I had no idea I'd be attempting something like this - I just wanted to make Gaia more fun and post about stuff that I found interesting. We'll see how it goes.
wreck,

Heh, I know you're only joking, (good one, btw). But if you weren't kidding, I'd be hard-pressed to give any gay advice =/ I'm only trying to provide girls with a HETEROSEXUAL guy's insight on whatever boy problem they might have. Just thought I'd clear that up for future reference. cool
::giggling:: and here I thought you were going to be a impartial mediator for all the problems among our avatars. Didn't realize you were serious about real life boy problems. ^_^
siryn
::giggling:: and here I thought you were going to be a impartial mediator for all the problems among our avatars. Didn't realize you were serious about real life boy problems. ^_^

yes yes, me too...
but joking i was. no worries.
::stands uncomfortably close to Demon::

Lucky Elder

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Why do some guys miss the toilet while peeing? @o@ Even with the seat up!
lol
bad aim...I suggest attaching a sniper scope or laser on ones "willy" for accurate aim day and night.

I myself don't need this, I have natural aim wink

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces