Welcome to Gaia! ::

when you drink too much, and your are drunk, it isnt easy for men to piss in accuracy. :B

Lonely Phantom

Ling
Why do some guys miss the toilet while peeing? @o@ Even with the seat up!

And why do they leave the toilet seat up after going? And why do they never put on a new roll of toilet paper after finishing it?
just so girls can understand..

Do you have control?
Desna
Ling

And why do they leave the toilet seat up after going? And why do they never put on a new roll of toilet paper after finishing it?

not true, not true. well, of all anyways...
i am of the paranoid and must always make sure there is more than enough toilet paper!
Stalkers! Yes I have a problem with Stalker boys and I don't think they are interested in me.

I think all they want to do is annoy me with question. So what to do? Ignore them and they keep persisting. Answer them and they still don't leave me alone.

I don't mind the cute stalkers but the others are starting to creep me out. So...how to get rid of the first class nut cases?

Lonely Phantom

Kass
Stalkers! Yes I have a problem with Stalker boys and I don't think they are interested in me.

I think all they want to do is annoy me with question. So what to do? Ignore them and they keep persisting. Answer them and they still don't leave me alone.

I don't mind the cute stalkers but the others are starting to creep me out. So...how to get rid of the first class nut cases?

Vicious attack dogs.
Desna
Kass

Vicious attack dogs.

Ah ha! So, I'll just have to take Thriller everywhere I go? Sounds reasonable. *pats Thriller* Nice doggy.
Ling

Well... you see... the thing is... confused I've got no answer.
You know what? This thread is too deep to be burried in the Chatterbox. It should be in one of the other sections.
SenorDD
Ling

I guess that will remain a mysterious question as far as the truth goes.

Nobody knows the mystery of leaving the toliet seat up...

*oogly eyes*
Kass
SenorDD
Ling

I guess that will remain a mysterious question as far as the truth goes.

Nobody knows the mystery of leaving the toliet seat up...

*oogly eyes*

well see sometimes it just uhh... doesn't go the way you expect it to... y'know? *raises an eyebrow* RIGHT?
Don't worry Spukee, I'm sure they're others...

*snickers*
hey now! Hmm... well I never said *I* had that problem razz
Dear Demon,

I've noticed many men say they like a woman "who knows what they want" and "takes the initiative" and yet, they always seem offended when these desires become a reality.. !

My question is..
Do guys really like it when a girl takes charge?!
Or does this have the reverse effect of intimidating them instead?!

The end. wink

Sincerely,
Silver
Are you for real? You can't be serious!

Anyway.. This is a new way to pick up girls *lol*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items