Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moving to a Guild: Good or Bad?

Good. 0.50746268656716 50.7% [ 102 ]
Bad. 0.15422885572139 15.4% [ 31 ]
I like cheese. (Pollwhore) 0.33830845771144 33.8% [ 68 ]
Total Votes:[ 201 ]

This Thread's Been SNIPED!

The GCD Sniper Game has been a home to many a GCDer for the five or so months it existed in the GCD. Originally intended to be a small "Gaian Retirement" project for myself, it became an obsession, a time consuming thing, and a quickly growing community. Within a few months, it was the largest and fastest growing thread in the GCD, and boasted a strong community and a fun game. But all things change, and eventually I had no more time to continue updating every night, and the game suffered and fell to off topic discussion, making it no longer suitable for the GCD. The decision was made to move the thread out of the GCD and into Memorables. Now, the temporary (And in some cases, only) home to many Gaians would be preserved for the rest of Gaian history. (One would hope.) But the Game lives on! Now, the Game continues in a Guild entitled the Gaian Community Sniper Game.

Anyone is invited to join and play, and there are now opportunities for Gaians other than myself to host the game.

As a memorial to this thread, I have posted a few clips of interesting updates from past games.

Game 1, Day 3
Again, the GCDers surrounded a figure, chattering, yelling, shouting, bickering, and generally making a ruckus.

"SUSPICIOUS!"
"Come on, she claimed to be the Newsreporter."
"And the G-Team!"
"Don't forget, she ADMITTED she was the Sniper!"
"She could have been lying to look innocent."
"Who does something stupid like THAT?!"
"Well, she DID start that alliance thing."
"SUSPICIOUS!"

Or was it?

Regardless, the GCDers shoved Nymphiedora into jail with korikun.

"Here, have a harmonica!"

Someone chucked a harmonica into the jail cell, hitting her square in the face with a loud "thunk."

Quickly, they all filed out of the jail, muttering and murmuring, confident they truly HAD caught the Sniper. But then again... There was always a chance...

---That Night---

Now they all lay down to sleep,
And pray to Lanzer their gold to keep.
For if they'd die before they'd wake,
A random n00b, their gold, would take.

The form of a friendly woodland creature was silouetted against the night's full moon. It's hooves made soft snapping and crunching noises against the snow, leaving cloven footprints behind.

A shot rang out.

The woodland creature, now seen to be an almost human form, slumped and fell over in the snow. Another shadowy figure approached from the woods, carrying a plaque of some sort, along with a... saw?

The next part is almost too gory to describe... But I will.
The shadowy figure, or, as could be seen by the still-smoking gun at it's side, the Sniper, took out the saw and began to sever the dead body's head at the neck. When finished, a hammer and nails were produced, and the head was mounted upon the plaque.
The sniper sat back, admiring it's work. What a beautiful buck! The Sniper could see how deer hunters took such pleasure in hunting. But the Sniper had a taste for more... Human blood. Just as the Sniper was about to take off with it's prize, likely going to mount the head in it's house, it heard a sound coming from the village. The Sniper dropped the head and the saw, and ran off into the night, leaving behind a scene of gore.

The GCDers filed out of their houses, somewhat groggily, upon hearing the shot. Slowly, they surrounded the scene, already knowing another of their kind had been killed.
"What the S---?!"
"It's horrific! They mounted his head like a deer!"
"Poor Legend! He was such a nice little faun!"

A GCDer approached from the crowd and injected Legend's head with the G-Virus. The head's eyes opened, rolled around, and then focused on the GCDers. It then began to speak... In a very groggy and choked-sounding voice. The brains of this one had been spared, but it seemed that the vocal cords had been severed. Uck.

Mumbles could be heard elsewhere.
"G-Team, guarding the wrong houses AGAIN."
"Another one bites the dust."
"What do we do with him?"
"Iunno. I don't want him."
"Let's hang him on a wall somewhere!"
"Where?"
"How about aMus's house? He can keep her company."
"Yea! Great idea!"

And so it was.
aMus, meanwhile, was making a snowman out of the bloody snow, covering Legend's body. Upon completion, (Three arms and all) she picked up the bullet shell from the ground and gnawed it in half. One half she placed upon the finger/stick of the bloody snowman, and the other upon her own ring finger. The wedding song was mumbled in an off-key manner. Grinning happily, aMus embraced her new husband-bloody-snowman.

Nymphiedora has been sent to jail, and Legend has been shot!

Game 1, Day 4

"I wanna be the lead singer!"
Nymphiedora pouted.

"Well, I'm playing the harmonica. Someone else has to play it, too."
korikun waved the harmonica in front of the other two.

Three figures sat on the floor of the jail cell, bickering. The newest occupant seemed to be the one arguing with Nymphie.

"I wanna sing. So there. I have a better voice."

"No way!" Nymphie protested. "You two guys can play, and let the girl sing!"

"But I want to be the singer. The singer always gets the attention!"
gthb pouted back at Nymphie, while korikun sat in the corner, fiddling with his harmonica. About to say something, korikun looked up, then stared, mouth agape.

"How about this."
A new, deeper, meaner-sounding voice spoke.

"How about you guys let me sing, or I'll give you all the attention you could ever ask for?"

The other three responded hastily in unison.

"YES BUBBA!"

Thus, the jailcell band of Bubba and the Pansies was born, consisting of Bubba as the lead singer, and korikun, Nymphiedora, and gthb on backup.

----Later That Night----

The Sniper sat in a tree just outside it's victim's house, balanced on an outstretching limb, taking careful aim through the window. It's finger sat poised on the trigger, slowly tensing, waiting to take the shot...

A squirrel decided that it didn't quite like this new intruder on it's home. Charging in all it's squirrely fury, it ran into the rump of the Sniper and delivered a satisfying chomp.

The Sniper, however, did not find the chomp as satisfying as did the squirrel. It flew out of the tree, somehow managing to crash through the roof of his victim's house, directly on top of his sleeping victim.

The victim, obviously, woke up.

Glancing around, the Sniper desperately looked for something to kill the victim with. Finding nothing of use...
Aha! That would work!

The Sniper, taking advantage of the bedsheets, further wrapped its victim in them. It then dragged him over to the toilet, stuck his head in the bowl, and sat on him. Within a few minutes of sitting and flushing, the victim was dead; drowned.
Let us all hope Orionn does not go by the rule of 'If it's yellow, let it mellow, if it's brown, flush it down.'

Several minutes later, a shot was heard, and the Sniper was gone.

The GCDers, used to the frequent midnight awakenings at this point, filed out of their houses and aimed for the house with the broken window. Upon discovering Orionn's drowned body at the toilet, several GCDers made snickering comments about 'worshipping the porcelain God.'

"But where's the bullet hole? I heard a shot!"

A brief search was conducted while Orionn was injected with the Virus. He awakened, but seemed to be rather... Braindead. He was unable to speak beyond grunts.

Eventually, the GCDers gave up the search for the bullet.
On the way out, however, someone tripped over the body of a squirrel with a large hole in its head.

----Even Later That Night----

[Kimblee] lay in her bed, trying very hard to fall asleep. She couldn't shake the feeling that the Sniper...
No. She wouldn't think about that.
She rolled over onto her back, listening to the sounds of the world around her. They formed a sort of rhythm...
The dripping sink, the 'reeting' crickets, her own heartbeat...

*Ba-dump*
*Drip*
*Reet*

*Ba-dump*
*Drip*
*Reet*

*Ba-dump*
*Drip*
*Reet*

*Ba-dump*
*Drip*
*Reet*
*CLICK*
*Ba-dump*
*Drip*
*Reet**Ba-dump*

*Ba-dump*
*Drip*
*Reet**Ba-dump*
*Ba-dump*
*Ba-dump*
*Drip**Ba-dump*
*Reet**Ba-dump*
*Ba-**BLAM*

*Drip*
*Reet*

*Drip*
*Reet*

*Drip*
*Reet*

*Drip*
*Reet*

gthb has been voted off, and Orionn has been killed! [Kibmlee] is unable to finish the game!

Game 1, Final Day

"Superdookie! We know you're in there!"
The GCDers banged on her door, prepared to cart her away.
"Come on! Get out of there! There's no use hiding, Superdookie, we know it was you!"
Someone in the back mumbled to himself.
"Or do we?"

A crash was heard, and through a now-broken window in the back of the house jumped a cloaked figure, carrying a gun. The Sniper.

"GET HER!"
The GCDers took off, chasing the Sniper.
"We've got her now! SUPERDOOKIE! Get back here! We know it's you! You can't run!"

But run she did. Superdookie took off, heading for Durem. The GCDers trailed behind... All that could, anyway. Legend's head was being carried by someone, and [Q], eyeless and mostly brainless, was taking part in the hunt as well. Perhaps it was instinctual for him...
The chase had started in Barton, was heading for Durem, and had already reached midway through Barton West Field. One or two people had fallen behind, unable to keep up due to fatigue or an over-abundance of items.
By the time the pack had reached the Durem Reclimation Facility, over half the GCDers had given up, leaving only a handfull. The Sniper was losing ground, and by the time they had passed the Reclimation Facility and entered Durem City limits, they were on her heels.

: biggrin ONG!::
The Clock Tower sounded, shaking the ground beneath them.

The Sniper gained ground, heading for the base of the Clock Tower.

The Sniper reached the tower and began to climb.

The Sniper, already halfway up the tower, glanced down below her. The hood of the cloak fell away, revealing that it was, indeed, Superdookie. The GCDers were gathered around the base.

The tower shook, and despite Superdookie's best efforts to hang on, the vibrations were too much, and she... Let go. As she fell, two GCDers tore off their clothes, revealing G-Team costumes.
"We'll save you!"
Inchwermy and Soka Korusaki stood at the base, arms open and waiting, capes flapping in the wind.

The Sniper fell into the crowd, and there was a flurry of movement before the crowd backed away.

Silence.
Six chimes of the bell, one for each victim.

At first, it was unclear what had happened. Both Soka and Inchwermy were standing back, looking horrified. The Sniper lay on the ground, blood running down her head and cheeks, either dead or unconcious. But her body didn't look like it had suffered the effects of a massive fall... The wound on her head looked like someone had inflicted it...

In the end, it was ultimately decided that it was [Q] that had done her in. Blind, mute, brainless, and largely disfigured, the WereZombie hadn't given up his sense of smell. He could smell his mutilator -- Smell her fear.
The dent on his own head made it clear that he had smashed his head into hers, either killing her or rendering her unconcious.

She stirred.

Superdookie sat up, glaring at the others, then bursting into tears that mixed with the blood on her cheeks.
"THE MARSHMALLOW! Damnit, it was the MARSHMALLOW! HE MADE ME DO IT!"
She pointed to the marshmallow atop her head.
"And I--"

The ground... Broke open?
Up popped the heads of all the GCDers that had been jailed, Bubba included. Bubba was the first to speak.
"This doesn't look like Palm Springs!"
Nymphie took out a map and pointed at it.
"I KNEW we shoulda taken that left turn at Albaquerque!"

The GCDers, Sniper included, looked on with astonishment.
Korikun waved a spoon in the air, while Merumiharu glared at the others.
"I TOLD you the old 'steal-the-keys-while-the-Warden-is-sleeping-by-using-the-dog' trick would have been easier."
Cadbury pouted. "My Tutu's ruined."
Gthb glanced at Pinky, who was trying very hard to sneak away from Bubba without anyone noticing.
"Hey Bubba! Your wittle Ducky's getting away!" Gthb snickered.
"MY DUCKY!" Bubba reached out and grabbed the miserable Pinky, squeezing her.

"Uh, guys, we're kinda in the middle of something..."
[Forget.Me.Not.] got pretty close to making the gonk face.

The Jailed GCDers glanced around, spotting Superdookie. "Oh."

Superdookie continued to ramble.
"Yes, I DID IT! I killed them!"

[Forget.Me.Not.], the Newsreported grinned. "Told you!"

Superdookie glared.
"And I would have gotten away with it too, if it wasn't for that pesky Newsreporter! Oh yea, and that ZOMBIE, too!"

[Q]'s nonexpressive face looked pleased.

----Later That Night----

Superdookie was found dead in her padded jail cell. Cause of death?
She choked on a marshmallow.

Game 2, Day 3 (Valentine's Day)

"OH SNAPZ! OH SNAPZ! IS THE SNIPER!"
"Haha. Very funny. I'm not. Now please, get your paws off of me!"

OH SNAPZ! was thrown into the jail cell with Grey and Duke. Grey was off in the corner, his chest bandaged. He looked to be in pain. Duke was sitting on the bunk, examining the new arrival. A dopey smile crept across his face. Grey winced.

"Another one! Another friend for me to love!"

Grey looked sick, and OH SNAPZ! looked rather uneasy.

"I will hug him, and squeeze him, and call him George! I HAD another George, but he don't move much anymore..."

He guestured to Grey, who prompty played dead.
Duke advanced on OH SNAPZ!, picking him up and giving him a bone-crushing bear hug.
The snapping bones could be heard from the Warden's desk, as could OH SNAPZ!'s screams.

----Not Long After----

The GCDers milled away from the jail, heading for their respective houses, chatting, laughing, and perhaps flirting more than usual. Upon arriving at their houses, each GCDer was delighted to find a heart-shaped box awaiting them on their doorstep. Ahh, Valentine's day, and the generosity of the GCD! How wonderful it was!

Inside each box was a single piece of chocolate filled with something red and interesting tasting. It wasn't exactly a cherry, but it kind of had the juicy stuff the chocolate covered cherries always have. Whatever it was, covered in chocolate, tasted good, if not slightly metallic.

The GCDers went on their merry way, convinced, as always, they had caught the Sniper.
That is, until they found Maran's body.

It was, as always, a bloody scene. This one, however, induced vomiting.
Maran had a gaping hole in her chest in the shape of a heart, which, upon investigation, was discovered to be the hole through which her heart had been removed. The once-beating organ, however, was nowhere to be found.

Carved across her stomach was a message.
"Happy Valentine's Day!"

Gory, the scene was, yes. But that was not what induced vomiting in many of the GCDers. What did, was what was sitting just beside the body:
A cutting board, an empty heart-shaped box, a chocolate fondue set, and a tiny piece of heart still stuck upon one of the fondue forks.

Hannibal, eat your heart out.

OH SNAPZ! has been jailed, and Maran has been killed.

Game 2, Day 8

As the newest 'George' entered the cell, he was met with a flurry of feathers and a sudden "WHOMP" to the head.

"PILLOW FIGHT!"

Druki grabbed a pillow and joined in. Aiming for the largest one, Druki headed for Duke, who promptly smacked him in the face so hard with the pillow he was slammed into the wall behind him. His DJ's flew off and landed on Duke's head.

"Oooh. Music..."

Duke began to dance, twirling and leaping with amazing grace. He managed to pull off a quadruple pirouette, finishing with a stunning leap into a split. Who knew Duke was a ballerina? (Excuse me, Cavalier.)

Druki looked confused. "Erm... Those are just the headphones, there's no actual musi--

"DUKE LIKE PRETTY MUSIC."

Someone smacked Druki with a pillow from behind. Another person smacked IflanaNifi's head, upsetting the grunny, who began to tear apart the pillows, sending more feathers flying.

Duke, meanwhile, was doing an excellent job of performing some expert ballet moves and beating the... Tar... out of the others with his pillow, at the same time.

---Later That Night---

::BLAM!::

"Something's not right."
"There's a hole in her head, but no blood."
"She looks... Odd."

Indeed, the girl's body DID look somewhat... Odd. Her long, brown, curly, luxurious locks cascaded down her shoulders and onto the ground she lay on. Her shirt was ripped down the center, and her stockings were torn. Her skin was extremely pale, as if she'd been drained of blood. Even her lips were near-white. Her face looked oddly distorted... Almost... Bloated. Her legs and arms, too, were misshapen, seeming to lack joints and posessing slight bulges where there shouldn't have been bulges. Her eyes were open, staring, seeming almost glassy and unreal. The hole in her head was bloodless, and almost seemed to be--

Someone screamed, and the sound of vomit hitting the ground could be heard.

In the snow, some 40 feet away from her body, lay another body. Or... Her body, again.

Blood. Blood was everyewhere, as always, but never as much as this. The bright red staining the snow was so prominent that it was a suprise they had found her other body first. She'd been skinned. Every piece of skin had been carefully removed from her body, keeping intact every layer of bone, muscle, tissue, and fat. Even her lips had been carefully removed, never removing more than just the skin. Her muscles were all plainly visible, showing where she had been active, and where not. She was the perfect example of human anatomy, down to every last detail. Her body lay in a position of agony, and judging from the marks in the snow, she'd been writhing in pain.

The GCDers returned to the first body. Someone opened her torn jacket, revealing sewn seams down her chest and thighs, across her ankles, wrists, fingers, arms, and neck, as well as the back of the head.
She'd been skinned alive. While the dummy posessed a bullet hole, through which bits of fiberfill and snow was poking, the other body posessed no hole. She'd been skinned and left to die, while her skin was being sewn and stuffed like a toy, eyes replaced with glass beads.

Someone out of the crowd had the nerve to make a snide remark.

"Anyone want a Sabishii Hitotsu plushie?"

Druki has been voted off, and Sabishii Hitotsu has been plushified.

Game 3, Final Day

The GCDers surrounded the next jail victim, arms outstretched to pick her up and throw her in jail. As they closed in, she looked up and--

"Hey. Uh. I'm busy narrating. Can you not crowd around me while I'm writing your update? No, seriously, guys. I need to write the update. Stop-- GET YOUR HANDS OFF OF ME!"

The GCDers picked Zaeyde up, and--

"HEY! PUT ME DOWN! I need to write thi-- Oh sh--. You voted me out? But that's... That's impossible! I'm the NARRATOR. See? I'm writing the story. Watch."

They carried her over to the jail cell, and gently placed her on the ground.

"Look, guys. you can't vote me off. It's not fair! I mean, come on. I'm WRITING the story! And without me, the game simply cannot continue!"

A GCDer shouted out from the crowd. "But you kept the game going when you weren't on the list! How come you can't continue now?"

"Hey! I didn't write that! Wait! Well. Uhm. See. If you vote me off, then the game... ends. See? And you don't want that to happen, do you?"

The GCDer shook their head. "No... I guess not. We want the game to keep going. Right?"

Another GCDer stood up. "She means she's the SNIPER! It can't go on, 'cause it ends when we find the Sniper, and Zae's it!"

"Where'd that second GCDer come from?! I didn't write that! I'm NOT THE SNIPER!"

Zaeyde stood up. A shotgun fell out from her sleeve.

"Wait! That's not mine! That's IMPOSSIBLE! I DIDN'T WRITE THAT! Damnit, I'M THE NARRATOR!"

A GCDer stood up and grinned. "No, You're the SNIPER. And we win!"

The universe was destroyed, due to the extreme amount of paradoxes and impossibilities. Congratulations, GCDers. You won the game, but you destroyed the universe.

Game 4, Day 12

"Alright, people. Club's open again tonight, and there better not be any deaths. Understand? Everyone's in their usual spots. Illidian, Professor, and Game: I want you ALL in that body paint room. There better not be any red 'paint' in there tonight. I mean it. At least one of you in there at a time!"

They nodded.

"And Buzzkid, since you're the new one here, you're on kitchen duty. Now go maky me a sammich."

The warden looked smug, then sat down in his chair and made himself comfortable. "Get moving! I want this place sparkling for tonight."

The jailbirds, Selinda included, all grabbed their toothbrushes and began to clean.

---Later That Night---

Club Um was doing fantastically. Music, dancing, bodypaint, and great food, as well as some kareoke. Suddenly, in through the door walked...

Zaeyde?!

The club went silent.
"But... We thought you were dead!"
"Oh my GOD! You're a ZOMBIE!"
"..She was already a zombie."
"But she was dead!"

Zaeyde smiled. "April Fool's! I wasn't actually dead. Takes more than a bullet to kill me! I wanted to wait until today to reveal myself."

Someone ran up and hugged her. "So glad to see you back!"

She smiled, then frowned. "Well. I have something to tell you... See, I couldn't help myself. I HAD to play the Sniper, again. And if my name was on the list, then you'd NEVER guess! And I was gonna win... But I just couldn't do it to you guys. Sorry. So... I'm the Sniper. Game over! Sign-ups are next Saturday."

There was a silence, then some nervous laughter, that died out quickly. They. Were. Pissed.

"Dude. Twice in a row? That's NOT cool."
"Yea. We're not playing for you to be the Sniper. Cut it out!"

Zaeyde looked crestfallen. "Waiit. I have something else I want to say."

She pulled her rifle out from behind her back. "See? Here's my rifle. I AM the Sniper. But..."
She pulled out a small sheet of paper and glanced at it.
"Ahh, right here, on the list. Ok. That's... AGCourtney."

She raised the gun, aimed, and fired.

The GCDers all rushed to AGCourtney's side. She was... Dead.
When the GCDers turned to yell at Zaeyde, she was gone.

A white mask lay on the floor, with something scrawled upon it.

"April Fool's. It's not over yet."

Game 5, Day 7

::KnockKnockKnock::
"Just a second!"

Jacki Jinx shook her head. She'd been waiting all day for this grilled cheese sandwich, and she wasn't going to be interrupted now.

::KNOCKKNOCKKNOCK::
"Wait!"

Bread goes into toaster, and... *click*

::KNOCKKNOCKKNOCK::
"Oh, for the love of L0cke!"

She stormed over to the door and opened it, and was faced with...
A hoard of GCDers.

"Come on, Jinx! We've figured you out! We know you're the Crazed Killer!"

Jinx froze.
"Oh... Sh--."

She backed up and grabbed the toaster, aiming it at the GCDers.
"You'll never take me alive!"

The toaster launched the now flaming toast at the GCDers, smacking two in the face.

"HA!"

She backed up, tripped over the cord, and landed in the bathtub that happened to be full of water and directly behind her.

::ZZTTTZZTTITTTZZT::

She staggered out, hair frizzier than normal.
Still clutching the toaster, she grinned at the GCDers.

"Dacapita oooofff Gambeeeno ish... My mom. Dacapita of Durem iisshh... NorfDakota."

One GCDer glanced at the other, blinking. "North Dakota? Where's that?"
The other shrugged. "Never heard of it."
One giggled. "We have nothing to worry about now. She fried her brain! She's gone loony."

A GCDer removed his ball and chain and clapped it onto her ankle. Another removed her shackles and clamped them onto her wrists.

"Hey. Look!"
One GCDer opened her closet, and a cascade of present boxes tumbled out.
"Looks like we've found our Crazed Killer."
"Yep. One down, one to go."

The GCDers left the house, content.

---A Little Later---

Viper paced his jail cell, his snake slithering behind him.
"No one new? That'sssss no good. I'm hungrrrrry."
He eyed Padme.

"No! Please! I want to live!"
She got down on her knees. "I beg you for my life! Please! Don't kill me!"

Viper paused, then knelt down by the wall, closer to her. He took on an almost caring... sympathetic even, tone.
"Do you truly value your life?"

Padme nodded, tears in her eyes.
"Give me one reason to keep you alive."

Padme opened her mouth, then closed it, dumbstruck. She was being given a chance! What would she say? "I--"

Viper's snake shot out and bit her in the neck, then began dragging her under the bars.
"Too late. And I was hungry."

---Later That Night---

"Dacapita oooof Aekea ishh da rock. Dacapita ooooooof my toaster issss tubesocks."
Jinx made her way through the middle of town, very, very slowly, dragging her ball and chain as she went. She rambled on and on, making little sense, aimlessly wandering.
"Decapita ooooooof da rifle isshhh... Your head."

She turned and looked directly at Roy Salamandra.
::BLAM::

Roy Salamandra slumped over, a hole in his head, now pouring blood.
They may have found and incapacitated the Crazed Killer, but the Sniper was still loose... And watching.

Jacki Jinx, the Crazed Killer, has been voted off, and Roy Salamandra has been sniped. Hids, thezoster, and Sylfaen have been removed due to inactivity.

Game 6, Day 4

Padme poked her head into the jail cell.

"So. This is Jail? It seems kind of... Dull."

Chyaku Norisu jumped off the bed, ran over to Padme, and roundhouse kicked her in the head.
Just before she passed out, he said "The first rule of Jail is you do not talk about jail," in a spitting tone.

He turned to the two other jailbirds.
"You two. Fight."

Bellecat and Tweak began to fight.

Somehow, they both wound up knocked out, with Chyaku Norisu as the winner... Yet he hadn't moved.
Huh.

---Later That Night---

"A carnival! Guys, a carnival is in town!"

Indeed, a carnival had pulled into town and was open for buisness.
The sideshow freaks included a living, bloody snowman, a person who had been gutted and stuffed, and someone with arms where legs should have been, and legs where arms should have been. There was even a zombified head on a plaque that was... Still alive.

Games were sparse, though. There was only an old dunking booth and a target shoot.
They even needed a volunteer for the dunking booth. Happily, Bassken Lake Monster volunteered. Water was, after all, his specialty.

"Whee! This is fun!"
One GCDer was happly shooting away at the target, making several bulls-eyes. He was rewarded with a ratty stuffed grunny.

::Splash!:

"AARRGGHH-BbbBblbllbbBllulbbllBBbLLbbaaaaAaAAAaa!"

"Whee! I won! I won! I dunked Bassken! What do I-- Ohmygod."

A GCDer had indeed dunked Bassken into the tub of water at the dunking booth.
But, as it was quickly becoming apparent, it was not water in the tub.

It was acid.

Bassken was quickly dissolved.

An evil laugh was heard, and the carnival train took off, leaving behind the target shoot and dunking booth.

"GUYS! The target booth! Look behind the target!"

The GCDers pulled the target away, and Ozymanthus sat there, riddled with bullet holes, tied to a chair.

This time, the killers were the GCDers.

A final glance to the departing carnival train revealed that several GCDers had been taken away.
Isil Helyanwe, Childofthemoon, Gambol, and Taver Char were the newest sideshow freaks.

Padme Potter of Hobbiton has been voted off, Ozymanthus has been shot, and Bassken Lake Monster has been killed. Isil Helyanwe, Childofthemoon, Gambol, and Taver Char have been removed due to inactivity.

I hope you have all enjoyed the Game! See you in the Guild!
Ok, here's how the game works.

First, I'll get a bunch of people to join the game. Whoohoo.

Now, here's where it gets a little more complicated. (Well, it doesn't get simpler than join, does it?)

The GCDers
The role that everyone is assumed to have is, in this case, the GCDer's. Everyone is considered a GCDer, and everyone wants to convince everyone else they're a GCDer. Easy, right? Right. Now. Here's the fun part. Everyone gets to post here voting who they believe is the Sniper/Crazed Killer. (In addition to posting here with your vote, I'll request you post it in my journal as well, with a link to the post so I can total it easier.) I'll tally the votes, and whoever gets the most gets sent to jail! (They get Ian's old cell, which usually has an occupant. xD) That's essentially the way the game works.... But there's a bit more.

The Sniper
There's a few secret characters that I will pick at random. The first of these is the Sniper. The Sniper gets to PM me each round with someone they wish to shoot. The person they shoot is out of the game and no longer allowed to vote, but don't worry! You can still post. Getting back to the Sniper; The Sniper absolutely wants to divert attention away from his or herself. He or she wants to be looked at as a GCDer, because once he or she has been found out and sent to jail, the GCDers win!

The Crazed Killer (Optional)
The Crazed Killer is a possible optional character. This player serves the same exact purpose as the Sniper. This adds another level of depth to the game, as the Crazed Killer does not know who the Sniper is, and the Sniper does not know who the Crazed killer is. They could wind up killing one another.
This character could also increase the chances of the Sniper/Killer winning, as opposed to the GCDers. With one killing character and 99 non killers, it's a bit more difficult.

The Newsreporter
The second secret character is the Newsreporter. (I changed it a little bit AGAIN.) Every round, the Newsreporter can choose to recieve a hint about one of the positions. If he or she chooses the Sniper, I will PM them and they will PM me back one hint about their Gaian self. I will judge whether or not the hint is appropriate. It must set them apart from at LEAST one other person in the game. Same goes for the G-Team Members. The hint can be as easy as "I'm a girl," "My name is/starts with," or as hard as "The last thread I made had this word in it." (The word would have to be somewhat uncommon.) Then the Newsreporter tries to figure out who's who by the clues given.
The Newsreporter only gets ONE clue per round. He or she must specify if it should be from a G-Team member, the Sniper, or the Crazed Killer.

The G-Team
The final secret character(s) is(are) the G-Team. The G-Team member(s) are allowed to PM me to protect one person from the Sniper that round. Whomever they protect will be immune from the Sniper, should he or she shoot them.

It all seems so easy! But the fun part comes in how you conduct yourself in the thread, arousing suspiscion, lying, cheating, etc. Pretty much anything goes. You can claim to be the Newsreporter, even if you're not. You can offer to 'protect' someone, even if you're the Sniper! PM people, make alliances, gang up on people, start rumors, it's all game in the GCD Sniper game!

Oh! The other fun part! Each round, I get to write up a comical little story on what happened that round. xD So it's a progressive story, as well.

--For my reference, I will store the PMs to be sent out here.--

For a GCDer:

Hiya! The GCD Sniper Game is beginning! This PM is to tell you your position in the game and give you a little more background information.

Your role in the game is: GCDer!

Your main goal is to find out who the Sniper and Crazed Killer are! Watch other people's actions carefully, and look for clues that they may be hiding their identity.
At the same time, you need to be careful not to arouse suspicion on yourself, or you might find yourself getting voted off! Or, if you're looking to make things interesting, arouse suspicion on yourself! Find an enemy, and frame them! The game is as fun as you make it!

Watch the title of the thread for the progress throughout the round. There will be easy to follow instructions in the first post on what to do. When you vote, it is important you post your vote in the thread AND as a comment in my journal under the correct day. Do NOT send me a PM with your vote; It will only get lost in my inbox. x.x
When you leave your vote in my journal, please post a link to your post in the thread, as well. No secret votes!

If you miss three rounds in a row, or five rounds total, you will be removed from the game. End of story. Sorry!

Also, if you feel you cannot vote for someone, but do not wish to be counted as missing, you may post a 'Pass.' in my journal. You may NOT pass more than three times throughout the whole game, so save those passes! If you exceed your pass limit, each additional pass will be counted as a day missed.

If you have any questions about the game, now's the time to PM me with them. n.n
And if you forgot, here's the link to the thread!
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12017873&page=1

For the Sniper:

Hiya! The GCD Sniper Game is beginning! This PM is to tell you your position in the game and give you a little more background information.

Your role in the game is: The Sniper!

Congratulations, you're the person everyone's looking for. Every round when it tells you to in the first post, you must send me a PM telling me who you're going to snipe. BOOMZAH! They're dead. You need to be VERY careful how you conduct yourself in the thread, though. Everyone's looking for you! Try to be as normal as possible. You get to vote every round, as well. So try to eliminate anyone who may be a threat! Or, try to make yourself look good, and go with the crowd. These are all suggestions, so you must come up with your own strategy.

Watch the title of the thread for the progress throughout the round. There will be easy to follow instructions in the first post on what to do. When you vote, it is important you post your vote in the thread AND as a comment in my journal under the correct day. Do NOT send me a PM with your vote; It will only get lost in my inbox. x.x
When you leave your vote in my journal, please post a link to your post in the thread, as well. No secret votes!

Also, if you feel you cannot vote for someone, but do not wish to be counted as missing, you may post a 'Pass.' in my journal. You may NOT pass more than three times throughout the whole game, so save those passes! If you exceed your pass limit, each additional pass will be counted as a day missed.

Also, if you feel you cannot vote for someone, but do not wish to be counted as missing, you may post a 'Pass.' in my journal. You may NOT pass more than three times throughout the whole game, so save those passes!

If you have any questions about the game, now's the time to PM me with them. n.n

For the G-Team:

Your role in the game is: G-Team Member!

Your job is to protect someone each round. When it says to in the first post of the topic, you must PM me with the name of someone you would like to protect. If the Sniper happens to choose to shoot the person you protected, they will not die that round. No one needs to know who you protect, or that you are a G-Team member.
You have the option of choosing to protect yourself for the round, but beware! If the Sniper tries to shoot you or the Crazed Killer tries to kill you, your identity will be revealed!

Also, if you feel you cannot vote for someone, but do not wish to be counted as missing, you may post a 'Pass.' in my journal. You may NOT pass more than three times throughout the whole game, so save those passes!

For the Newsreporter:

Your role in the game is: Newsreporter!

Every round, you must PM me asking whom you wish to recieve a hint about. I will PM that person, and they will PM me back with a hint about their Gaian self. Your job is to take those hints and try to figure out who's who. You may tell everyone what you know, but beware! People may think you're lying. The Sniper/Killer might kill you. Lots of things could happen! Be careful!

For the Crazed Killer:

Your role in the game is: The Crazed Killer!

Congratulations, you're the person everyone's looking for. Every round when it tells you to in the first post, you must send me a PM telling me who you're going to kill. BOOMZAH! They're dead. You need to be VERY careful how you conduct yourself in the thread, though. Everyone's looking for you! Try to be as normal as possible. You get to vote every round, as well. So try to eliminate anyone who may be a threat! Or, try to make yourself look good, and go with the crowd. These are all suggestions, so you must come up with your own strategy.

---End---
List of Participants and their Status

The numbers in parenthases indicate the number of the round(s) you have missed.
A star indicates a pass.
A blue name means they were voted off.
A red name means they were killed.
A cyan name means they were removed due to inactivity.

GCD Sniper Game VI

1. Kitty Krazy(9)
2. Bellecat
3. Happy_Rai
4. Buzzkid24(9)
5. AGCourtney (2,6,7,8,9)
6. Monotone
7. Anagove
8. Egotistical Moose (2,9)
9. Merumiharu
10. Gamemaniac511(6,8,9)
11. Ladderphobia
12. Korikun the cat (2,7)
13. Wrendraith(7)
14. +EmpressYani+
15. `Nymphie(9)
16. Wielder of Mighty Pencil!(5,6,9)
17. Roy Salamandra(9)
18. Sakoiyi(9)
19. Junebug
20. Zen Fallpaw(10)
21. Roger Silverwood(1,2,9,10)
22. Return_of_Watanuki-san
23. Ismaru Windsoul
24. A Dragonflys Sin(7)
25. Christa_H(5,9)
26. Anael de Ezra(10)
27. Constant Virtue(1,5,9)
28. Panda Pocky(1,6,7, cool
29. Tsukasa67
30. Lorna~Dune(5,8,9,10)
31. Fears(5)
32. A n g e l z(6,9)
33. `Aine Chievious
34. .[.Ginja Ninja.].(5,7,8,9)
35. Mr. Blofeld(8,10)
36. Phoenecia
37. Uta Arashi(9)
38. Druki(6,7,9)
39. YokoOnna(3,4,5)
40. Blonde Haired Kid
41. Hamster Tree(6,7,8,9)
42. Veliofi(9,10)
43. Nantooski(9)
44. Oxidado (2)
45. The Peanut Smuggler(1,7,8,9)
46. Spongar (2,7,9)
47. HirunHikari(5,6,7)
48. Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong
49. IflanaNifi(8,10)
50. KingShoy(5,6,7)
51. Axmainian(3,5,6,7)
52. Ozymanthus
53. xTweak Soulcaster (2)
54. Gthb(1,2)
55. [.Lexii.](1,2,5,6,7)
56. Naturegirl(2,6,8,9,10)
57. Fate Himitsuyama
58. BakaTulip(6,7,9,10)
59. Padme Potter of Hobbiton
60. Heart Shaped Toastie(3,7,9)
61. Veled(3,4,6,7,9)
62. DT Neural(1,2,5,7,8,9)
63. Cid High-Wind(2,3,4)
64. Till Heron(6,7,9,10)
65. Gambol(3)
66. Peles Tears(5,6,7)
67. Edmond Dantes(1,3,5,8,9)
68. Kimilia
69. InternalHardDrive
70. Kashi1(1,3,4,5)
71. Isil Helyanwe(1,2,3)
72. Cadbury Creme Egg(2,3)
73. Merty
74. Bassken Lake Monster(1)
75. Seal of the Scorpion(6,7,8,9)
76. Child of the Moon(1,2,3)
77. Iron_Kitsune(1,2,9,10)
78. Magnius of the Chaos(1,6,7,8,9)
79. Chemfire(2,3,4)
80. xtrueblissx(2,3,4)
81. [True Darkness]
82. flclinutri(1,2,3)
83. NykolMisu (4,7,9,10)
84. Madoshi_Hime(6,7,8,9)
85. Illusen729(7,8,9)
86. Kyraa(2,6,9,10)
87. Inasanemonkey1230(9)
88. Master Twibble(7,8,9)
89. weddingsakura(3,4,5)
90. Airez(7, cool
91. Saint Alain(2,5,7,8,9)
92. Chasity_Love
93. DeGei(2)
94. Shadowsoflifex(2,5,6,7)
95. Dukes(1,2,7, cool
96. The Demonic Dork(2,5,6,7)
97. Patchwork Emotions(1,2,5,6,7)
98. Ms. Paradizzle(1,2,5,7,8,9)
99. Little Red Hood(2,5,6,7)
100. Taver Char(1,2,3)
101. Airaka(5,6,7)
121. Pottersprincess(2,5,9,10)
122. Inchwermy(5,7)

GCD Sniper Game V

1. [.Lexii.](2)
2. Christa_H*(2)
3. Ismaru Windsoul*
4. Magnius of the Chaos(1,5)
5. YokoOnna*(1)
6. Kitty Krazy
7. Anael De Ezra
8. Ho` Shiz
9. Amigo_amigo_amigo
10. Wrendraith
11. Inasanemonkey1230
12. Desdemona Winchcombe
13. Bellecat
14. Gambol(4)
15. [Shadow_Kat](4)
16. Gamemaniac511(5,6)
17. IflanaNifi
18. Stinky_Chacha(2)
19. Merumiharu(6)
20. Parking Lot(6)
21. gthb*
22. AGCourtney(2,3)
23. Edmond Dantes**
24. Tabbithakitten
25. Sirail(5,6)
26. korikun the cat
27. Mintz`
28. Chikorin Moonie**
29. Phoenecia
30. Andre-gove
31. Happy_Rai(4)
32. Sweetnessfairy(1)
33. Lorna~Dune(4)
34. Fate Himitsuyama
35. Wielder of Mighty Pencil!
36. CatsGame(4)
37. -Spongar-(5)
38. Angel_of_battle(1,2,3)
39. TriskDaemon(4,5)
40. Panda Pocky(1,2,3)
41. a l a i n(3)
42. Roy Salamandra*
43. Peles Tears(3)
44. zepherion
45. Junebug
46. Childofthemoon*
47. Patchwork Emotions(2)
48. Insaneklown69(1,2,3)
49. Sqaz(2,5,6)
50. Flarius
51. Jacki Jinx-Crazed Killer
52. Kims Ego(3,6)
53. Roger Silverwood
54. Dragonfly808181
55. Kudo(2)
56. Broken Dreams(2)
57. Padme Potter of Hobbiton
58. Tsukasa67
59. Lupin (the 3rd)(3,5,6)
60. Nantooski
61. Leithia
62. PixelatedLuv(6)
63. Newpop Reporta Tyro Bong
64. WubbenWingit(1,5,6)
65. `Dayne(2,3,4)
66. Naturegirl(6)
67. Druki(3,4)
68. Bialystock and Bloom
69. Hids(1,2,4,5,6)*
70. Vivian33(3,5,6)
71. Insomnesiac (1)
72. Veliofi=(6)
73. Eiro
74. Cid High-Wind
75. The Peanut Smuggler(4,6)
76. SevenTen
77. thezoster(4,5,6)
78. OpalKoboi
79. HirunHikari(6)
80. `Osiris(1)
81. Seiji*(7)
82. Almanix(4)
83. Newpop Reporta Tyra Bang(3,4,5)
84. Ryakoto Surai(6)
85. Heart Shaped Toastie
86. Meiko_Michan*
87. fire.for.rent.com*
88. Ancharos(1,2,3)
89. Egotistical Moose
90. InternalHardDrive(5)
91. Kiyo_Michan
92. Cadbury Creme Egg*(2,6)
93. Monotone (6)
94. Tedie Behr*(6)
95. Leonal(2,4)
96. Manga Girl Peach
97. ~Mog~_v2.0(2,4,6)
98. Seal of the Scorpion
99. Return_of_Watanuki-san
100. fears(6)
101. Crystal Akechi(2)
102. SPMito
103. Merty
104. Chemfire(3,5)
105. Lingui
106. Airez (3,5)
107. Veled
108. Qwake(1,3,4,5)
109. TwiddleDumb(2,3,4)
110. Swiftly
111. Melly Sandshrew(2,4,6)
112. 8 D(3,4,6)
113. Spazy Monki(6)
114. XDarkGenjutsuX
115. ~Princess Catnip~(6)
116. D e l i r i o u s(1,2,3)
117. Soka Kurosaki(1,2,5,6)
118. Ksrugi*(3,4,5)
119. Oxidado(6)
120. fallen child of Summer*(4,6)
121. Rere r us*
122. Tutsumi(6)
123. Sakoiyi
124. [Chibi](1,2,3)
125. Ms. Paradizzle(2,3,5,6)
126. Pie Mahn(1)
127. KingShoy(2,6)
128. Ziggurat The Eighth(3,4,5)
129. Constant Virtue(2,3,4)
130. Axmainian
131. Enlong(4,5)
132. Koriand'r*
133. Himitsu no Nokutaan(2,5,6)
134. xtrueblissx
135. ladderphobia(3)
136. Iggeh(3)
137. Sylfaen(2,4,5,6)
138. Veolin
139. Lochoko(4,6)
140. Hamster tree(4,5)
141. Pottersprincess
142. UnDeR AcHiEvEd(3,4,5)
143. weddingsakura
144. Shadowsoflifex*(2,3,6)
145. My Chemical Suicide(2,3,4)
146. Elm Tree(2,3,4)
147. [Forget.Me.Not]***(6)
148. Final_Hikari*(4)
149. Angelic Ariusa
150. S V E N(1,2,3)

GCD Sniper Game IV

1. Seth Darkheart (5)
2. [Pink Popcorn] **
3. Ismaru Windsoul*
4. Hids **(7,8,10,11,12)
5. Magnius of the Chaos * (3,9)
6. Eiro (5,10,12,18 )
7. Wrendraith
8. PixelatedLuv*(10,11,12)
9. Meijuli (1,2,3)
10. Gamemaniac511
11. `Nymphie *
12. Anagove *(10)
13. Merumiharu
14. Edmond Dantes (5,6,12,13,14)
15. Patchwork Emotions* (2)
16. IflanaNifi(6,7)
17. Professor-Marina (3)
18. Kaleigh_Lynne **(13,14,15)
19. `Osiris
20. Yanny Bartersman (1,4,5,6)
21. Ho` Shiz **(2,8,15,17,18 )
22. Mr. Leonard Literate (5,8,9,10)
23. Lingui (3,4,11)
24. Cid High-Wind ***(8,13,15,17,18 )
25. Roy Salamandra **(9,10,12,13)
26. Mastertom62 **(6,8,11,13,15)
27. The Sir Digi (1,2,3)
28. Phoenecia (15)
29. [Canti]* (3,5,7,10,16)
30. Rina * (3,4,5)
31. InternalHardDrive* (3)
32. thezoster **(3,8,12,14)
33. Sylfaen (2)
34. OpalKoboi (15)
35. xxdarkxangelicxx*** (1,4,7,8,10)
36. Gthb (3,5,6,7)
37. Christa_H
38. Peles Tears *(16)
39. AGCourtney (9)
40. Melly Sandshrew **(11)
41. Ziggurat the Eighth (14,15)
42. Seeno Evil* (2,3,4)
43. `Zoe* (2,3,4)
44. buzzkid24
45. Enlong (2,3,7,12,15)
46. Padme Potter of Hobbiton *
47. Veliofi *(10,12,14)
48. The Peanut Smuggler **(9,14)
49. Happy_Rai *(2)
50. Almanix (10,14,15)
51. Ksrugi
52. Korikun The Cat (12,13,15,17,18 )
53. Madoshi_Hime
54. Psycho_ladii (12)
55. Kashi1 (1,2,3)
56. Insomnesiac
57. Gizur Ravenseeker (1,2,3)
58. ElfTech547 ***(3,7,8,9)
59. Volger** (5,11)
60. Tragickingdom **(8,10,11)
61. Sieg Reyu.2 **(8,9,11)
62. `Oasis(8,9,13,14,15)
63. Vatel *(5,8,11,12)
64. Nantooski
65. TriskDaemon* (6,8,11,12,14)
66. Sirail *(2,7,10)
67. enshokukitsune** (3,6,12,13,17)
68. `Dayne *(4,6,7,9,10)
69. sweetnessfairy (1,4,5,14,18 )
70. The Demonic Dork (3,4,5)
71. Destinykeeper (1,2,3)
72. BakaTulip **(13,16,18 )
73. Parking Lot *(7)
74. XDarkGenjutsuX **(9,12,15,17,18 )
75. Tedie Behr **(6,7,9,12,15)
76. Ichigo Ayakashi** (3,7,9,11,15)
77. [Coffee] (3,5,6,7)
78. [Forget.Me.Not] ***(4,5,9,12,17)
79. RyuHidaka* (5,6,7)
80. Uncreative Username* (2,4,5,6)
81. [Shadow_Kat] (11,12,13)
82. Blonde Haired Kid
83. weddingsakura *(12,13,15,17)
84. Catsgame **(3,19)
85. SevenTen (1)
86. fears (4,19)
87. Mintin (3,4,6,7,8 )
88. Cadbury Creme Egg*** (3,6,7,9)
89. neo12 *(12,14,16)
90. Sae25 *(8 )
91. Hippie-Syndrome (1,2,6,7,12)
92. OH SNAPZ! (1,4,5,6)
93. Kitty Krazy **(12,18 )
94. [.Lexii.] *(2,13,16)
95. Gambol *(10)
96. Zhankiel
97. Amigo_amigo_amigo (13,15,19)
98. [Impudent] **(1,7,9)
99. Broken Dreams *
100. UnDeR AcHiEvEd (1,2,6,7,8 )
101. Desdemona Winchcombe **(1,2,17)
102. Ladderphobia *(3)
103. Druki (1,2)
104. Wielder of Mighty Pencil! **(1,6,16,18 )
105. inasanemonkey1230 (6)
106. Illidian Starkiller **(1,7)

GCD Sniper Game III

Voted Off
Killed
Removed due to Inactivity

1. Zaeyde - Sniper
2. fears
3. Return_of_Watanuki-san
4. gamemaniac511 (1)
5. Constant Virtue (1)
6. Tobias Geminasu
7. Sae25
8. [Impudent] (7)
9. Gthb (1,2,5)
10. Ismaru Windsoul - Newsreporter
11. Christa_H
12. Happy_Rai
13. Merumiharu
14. Bellecat
15. Vivian33 (2,4)
16. Roy Salamandra
17. `Nymphie
18. Alizatina (1,2)
19. Kaleigh_Lynne
20. ladderphobia (3,7)
21. Buzzkid24
22. Cerise Butterfly (1,2,3)
23. Kimilia (4)
24. Wrendraith
25. Cid High-Wind
26. DeGei (4,6)
27. BakaTulip
28. Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong
29. ~SecondChance~ (3)
30. Hids
31. Sieg Reyu.2 (6)
32. Wielder of Mighty Pencil!
33. psycho_ladii (3)
34. Kataragurl (1)
35. korikun the cat
36. UnDeR AcHiEvEd (6)
37. Dogtato Kun - G-Team
38. Princess Everest (1,2,3)
39. Diet Peachie (1,2,3)

40. Ryo Kyoga (2,5)
41. OpalKoboi (2,6)
42. InternalHardDrive
43. AGCourtney (6,7)
44. Melly Sandshrew (1,3)
45. Bialystock and Bloom (2,3,4)
46. Qwake (2,3,5,7)
47. Rushlight`(2,3,6,7)
48. Kiyo_Michan
49. Wombat Stew~ (2,3,4)
50. Amigo_amigo_amigo
51. Ksrugi (4)
52. Peles Tears
53. Rhi (2,4,5)
54. Taver Char (1,2,5,6)
55. Patchwork Emotions (2)
56. Magnius of the Chaos (2)
57. Druki (2,5)
58. OH SNAPZ! (4,6)
59. Roger Silverwood
60. IflanaNifi (1,2,3)
61. Inasanemonkey1230
62. XDarkGenjutsuX (2)
63. Gau Ban the Black Howling (1,2,3)
64. Miss Mayena (7)
65. Angsty Tradesteen
66. Triskdaemon - G-Team
67. SBSOscar
68. Spastic Huntsman (4,5,6)
69. Lust_Worthy (3,7)
70. Leithia (3,6)
71. Lil_Elle (2,3,5,7)
72. The Demonic Dork
73. Meiko_Michan (2,3,4)
74. Seeno Evil
75. patch99329 (3)
76. Scar Darksoul (2,3,4)
77. Pink-Ducky (1,4,5,6)
78. Rissid_Lady (4,6,7)
79. Parking Lot
80. mintin (5,7)
81. Zo-Zo (4)
82. Darkness_Sniper (3)
83. atomicant182 (2,7)
84. Cadbury Creme Egg (2,5)
85. Bobo_ Summer (1,2,3)
86. Angel_of_battle (1,2,3)
87. Enlong (2)
88. Eiro (3,6)
89. Jim (2)
90. Professor-Marina
91. sweetnessfairy (1,2)
92. Lingui (6)
93. Valiel (1,2,3)
94. Illidan Starkiller (4,7)
95. Anael De Ezra
96. ElfTech547 (1,2,4)
97. Eiji_san (1,2,3)
98. ShadowSolitude (3,5,6,7)
99. Sirail (7)
100. [paper] [clips]. (2,4,6)
101. Veliofi (6)
102. Kashi1
103. SeraBael (2,5,6)
104. Cerradwyn (1,6,7)
105. Xairip (7)
106. Insomnesiac
107. Heart Shaped Toastie (2)
108. [.Deathrose.] (1,2,3)
109. enshokukitsune (6)
110. Tendus

Game full for this round!

*Zaeyde's name is on the list because originally, she was going to play. But it was decided that she wouldn't, because it wasn't fair for the sniper to ask to be the sniper. This game will progress as normal, but she's going to keep her name there because it would be amusing (If a waste of a round) for you all to vote her off. And you can use her as a tool; Have the G-Team protect her, so that when it gets down to like, three people, there's a possibilty of winning.
Zaeyde will NOT vote.

EDIT: So it turned out Zaeyde WAS the Sniper! n.n

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8
GAME OVER

GCD Sniper Game II Participants:

1. Nymphiedora
2. Buzzkid24
3. Sae25
4. Alarichan
5. Kaleigh_Lynne
6. Peles Tears
7. Merumiharu
8. Bellecat - Newsreporter
9. [Forget.Me.Not]
10. POINKY
11. kenshinsg
12. BakaTulip
13. Superdookie
14. IflanaNifi
15. [Impudent]
16. Orionn
17. Garban
18. Dreamclubmurderer
19. BurningSol
20. Sunaya
21. Edmond Dantes
22. Airaka
23. Newzpop Reporta Tyro Bong
24. Sabishii Hitotsu
25. [Q]
26. Wombat in a Tree
27. Cerradwyn
28. Blaze-kun
29. OH SNAPZ!
30. The White Cat
31. InternalHardDrive
32. Gamemaniac511
33. gthb
34. Cmainer1001
35. Sejii
36. Kashi1
37. [Matsuko]
38. Hamster Tree
39. psycho_ladii
40. kingwerewolf
41. [Coffee]
42. Taver Char
43. Kiyo_Michan
44. korikun the cat
45. Mrdogey 2.0
46. Juria-San
47. Emy-Lou-Chan
48. G.A.I.A.
49. Druki
50. Leonal
51. Legend
52. Rhovi
53. Michael Pellegrino
54. Absolute Shadows
55. Lil_Elle
56. inasanemonkey1230
57. Kazuma Ishimaru
58. Soka Kurosaki
59. Squkyshoes
60. Cid High-Wind
61. Moonlady3000
62. The Great Ninja Yuffie
63. ahiru_chan
64. Merty
65. Tabbithakitten
66. Return_of_Watanuki-san
67. ~SecondChance~
68. Ziggurat the Eighth
69. sweetnessfairy
70. Cadbury Creme Egg
71. Ksrugi
72. Chikorin Moonie
73. Khoi5445
74. Gau Ban The Black Howling
75. Scarred By Evil
76. [ G I G G I T Y ]
77. Childofthemoon
78. Elexa
79. [-Ms. Paradizzle-]
80. Tina Fey
81. Simple Blue Sunshine
82. Vivian33
83. Ismaru Windsoul
84. Seal of the Scorpion
85. Grey
86. TheBringerOfDoom
87. XDarkGenbjutsuX
88. Yaled
89. kagomee
90. Emo_Fag
91. ~Mog~_v2.0
92. Toxic Sunsets
93. Qwake
94. Happy_Rai
95. Maran
96. Modoko
97. Ozmanthus
98. Ichigo Ayakashi
99. Bialystock and Bloom
100. InuSiray
mode=view&p=3111961]ROUND 1
ROUND 2ROUND 3
ROUND 4
ROUND 5
ROUND 6
ROUND 7
ROUND 8
ROUND 8.5
ROUND 9
ROUND 10
ROUND 11
ROUND 12
ROUND 13
ROUND 14
ROUND 15ENDGAME

GCD Sniper Game I Participants:
1. [ Kimblee ]
2. Blaze-kun
3. superdookie - Sniper
4. Nymphiedora
5. kingwerewolf
6. Peles Tears
7. inasanemonkey1230
8. Kochiyo Ishinomori
9. Cadbury Creme Egg
10. gthb
11. Pink-Ducky
12. gamemaniac511
13. BluesRaven
14. IflanaNifi
15. R.e.i
16. Andanta
17. Balthamel
18. mieneky
19. Vivian33
20. Dust Entropy
21. Sunaya
22. Toxic Sunsets
23. UnDeR AcHiEvEd
24. Seal of the Scorpion
25. [Impudent]
26. The ace marksman.
27. Soka Kurosaki - G-Team
28. crimmy
29. korikun the cat
30. [Q]
31. Legend
32. Orionn
33. Orangeeful
34. Ryo Kyoga
35. Turtle Dove
36. Simple Blue Sunshine
37. [Forget.Me.Not] - Newsreporter
38. DeGei
39. aMus
40. Wombat in a Tree
41. Kinu Chan
42. Robyn Red
43. angelchii
44. Merty
45. Keiokiena
46. Ziggurat the Eighth
47. Leonal
48. ~SecondChance~
49. Kaleigh_Lynne
50. Nemoku
51. BurningSol
52. Merumiharu
53. Inchwermy - G-Team
54. sweetnessfairy
55. Alpha_Pyro
56. Camazotz
57. Tolli Raovan
58. Teak Gemini
59. icetears
60. CarniverousShovel
61. Brothabear94
62. Rowan-chan-sama
63. BakaTulip
64. G.A.I.A
65. Yuriuki
66. JinMaster
67. [Yours Truly]
68. Zeronic
69. cmainer1001
70. DJ Twissta
71. Destinykeeper
72. Garban
73. Xairip
74. Sae25
75. SykoSilver

Here are the links to the story of the GCD Sniper Game I.

Day 1
Day 2
Day 3
Day 4
Day 5
Day 6
Day 7
Day 8 - Game Over
This looks like it's going to be a fun game whee
User ImageO man, I love these kind of things!

~<3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Meru was here
oooh this sounds fun pirate
There. Rules are up.
OMG I would looove to gonk but my mum is kicking me off and I can't, but will this still be going tomorrow, and if it is could I still join? o.o

Dapper Gekko

Hah! I loved this game back in grade school. whee I would like to join.
I love these kind of games. Sign me up.
[ Kimblee ]
OMG I would looove to gonk but my mum is kicking me off and I can't, but will this still be going tomorrow, and if it is could I still join? o.o

The game takes months. xD

And I don't remember where I learned it... I think Jacki Jinx explained it to me. n.n
Oh. Do you think it's legit to stay iin GCD, because it's a community thing, and it's related to the plot?
This sounds awesome, but I'm going to bed soon sad But if you're still playing tomorrow, I'll definatley join 3nodding

5,550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
sign me up!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items