Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moving to a Guild: Good or Bad?

Good. 0.50746268656716 50.7% [ 102 ]
Bad. 0.15422885572139 15.4% [ 31 ]
I like cheese. (Pollwhore) 0.33830845771144 33.8% [ 68 ]
Total Votes:[ 201 ]

IflanaNifi
I adore the werewolf game, although I've never played it online though. Come to think of it, the last time I played it was at a Game convention. sad

But this sounds so incredibly cool!

May I join in?

Absolutely not.

XD Of course.

Glad there's no objection to this being in GCD. Yet. o.o
Fine, but I must say I am somewhat... Irked by the fact that you are talking control of my game. >.< In that sense, I reserve the right to change rules, updates, or take complete control over the game, at any time.

Also, I would like to know about the change of rules before I start the round.

Merumiharu's Oppa

11,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Zaeyde
IflanaNifi
I adore the werewolf game, although I've never played it online though. Come to think of it, the last time I played it was at a Game convention. sad

May I join in?

Absolutely not.

XD Of course.

Glad there's no objection to this being in GCD. Yet. o.o
xD

There really shouldn't be, I mean the whole game is based off the NPC, the sniper. Plus, the G-Team is in here and all. I really don't see the problem with it.

And I remember last night you were talking about doing this, I was wondering if I'd see it in time to join. ^_^
Ooh, sounds like fun.
Note that I haven't played ( or even heard ) about the werewolf game, but after reading the information about it I got a hunch about how it works.

Count me in! :3

Question: How long is a round?
R.e.i
Ooh, sounds like fun.
Note that I haven't played ( or even heard ) about the werewolf game, but after reading the information about it I got a hunch about how it works.

About a day. And it can take like, 30 rounds, depending on the amount of people. xD
It starts about sunday you say? Wow, thats long waiting to me gonk Well, at least i have the whole day to play at sunday. I usualy use saturday to go shopping or do other fun stuff, and sunday to be on Gaia whee
Well, it's not exactly a quick game. It's a long term, day by day, every day game.

But you don't have to be constantly on for it. Just long enough to vote. n.n
Yea, thats true.

Hey, why don't you put in the intervieuwers description that you may not ask "are you the Sniper?". That would make the game a bit easy i think...

Elder

Oo! Oo! Being as I've played the original game with the little "Villager" and "werewolf" cards (XD) I am SO in this.

I see a problem with your newsreporter addition, though.

What's stopping them from asking if the person being interviewed is the sniper?
And since the person has to tell the truth, if it is the sniper, that ends the whole game. =(

Cool ideas, though.
I think for the newsreporter, though, there should be two questions you have to tell the truth to, BUT, they aren't yes or no questions. You can wiggle your way around saying either way by creative writing. wink
Zaeyde
R.e.i
Ooh, sounds like fun.

About a day. And it can take like, 30 rounds, depending on the amount of people. xD

ok.

What if you can't be on gaia all days, can you make a vote in advance or vote randomly?
[Q]
Oo! Oo! Being as I've played the original game with the little "Villager" and "werewolf" cards (XD) I am SO in this.

And since the person has to tell the truth, if it is the sniper, that ends the whole game. =(

Cool ideas, though.
I think for the newsreporter, though, there should be two questions you have to tell the truth to, BUT, they aren't yes or no questions. You can wiggle your way around saying either way by creative writing. wink

I just though about something.
the GCDers don't know if it's the real reporter (right?), so someone else can say that they are the reporter and lie about it.

Elder

IflanaNifi

May I join in?

Me too. What con was that? -hopes-

Merumiharu's Oppa

11,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
[Q]

Cool ideas, though.
I have too, what version of the game? ninja

But anyways, perhaps having 2 snipers would be fun, since for all we know, there could be two different snipers. The snipers would work together to kill off one person each night, then that way when one of them is sent to jail, the game is still on, since we may get the sniper in the first day or something. sad

And perhaps don't tell anyone if there are two snipers or only one, so we've got no idea.

Just throwing out ideas.
The Seer's original job was to guess who it was, so Newsreporter is actually slightly disadvantaged.

See, if the Newsreporter comes out and starts screaming, SO AND SO IS THE SNIPER, two things may happen.

First, the Sniper could shoot them.
Second, the villagers could think it's the Sniper trying to cover up.

So, it's in the best interest for the Newsreporter to clam up and just keep voting for the Sniper.

But then again, if the Sniper sees that the person keeps voting for them, they may shoot them.

But if the GCDers notice other GCDers getting shot that voted for a specific person, they've got their Sniper.

There's a LOT of strategy.

Back at 8 EST. xD

Merumiharu's Oppa

11,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
[Q]
IflanaNifi

May I join in?

Me too. What con was that? -hopes-
-Gen-con and Origins- At Gen con this year, I think on the last night I moderated a village for three hours. They were really loud and I was really loud, and the other village tried to lynch us all. xD ninja

But yeah, that was totaly on topic. ninja

Merumiharu's Oppa

11,400 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
Zaeyde
The Seer's original job was to guess who it was, so Newsreporter is actually slightly disadvantaged.

See, if the Newsreporter comes out and starts screaming, SO AND SO IS THE SNIPER, two things may happen.

First, the Sniper could shoot them.
Second, the villagers could think it's the Sniper trying to cover up.

So, it's in the best interest for the Newsreporter to clam up and just keep voting for the Sniper.

But then again, if the Sniper sees that the person keeps voting for them, they may shoot them.

But if the GCDers notice other GCDers getting shot that voted for a specific person, they've got their Sniper.

There's a LOT of strategy.

Back at 8 EST. xD
Well if the Newsreporter knows who it is, and no one has any reason not to throw the person in Jail, then the group will probably just go for the accused. If it's wrong, the "Newsreporter" or whoever came out will get the axe the next day most likely.

That's how I've seen lots of games played out.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff