Welcome to Gaia! ::

Moving to a Guild: Good or Bad?

Good. 0.50746268656716 50.7% [ 102 ]
Bad. 0.15422885572139 15.4% [ 31 ]
I like cheese. (Pollwhore) 0.33830845771144 33.8% [ 68 ]
Total Votes:[ 201 ]

Merumiharu
.... Well Zae isnt even on AIM... >.>

In other news anyone want to know why Meru is excited??

it'll go like this

Postman: LAWLZ MONKEY MAIL FOR MERU xd
Dallas Postman: LAWLZ MERU MAIL FOR MONKEY xd
IT'S A CWAFFLE!
Phoenecia
A little too blunt there, Belle XD. Okay, people! Tell me which avatar you want me to draw in the group photo and I'll save it on a word document or something until I get it started.

It's in those people's movies... the-curly hair-cat eared-G-lol-ice tiara-scarf-rainbow socks-fairy wand thing xD
`Nymphie

Zae... I wanted to let you know how much the sniper game means to me. How much I love you for making it and keeping it up for so long even though you have so much to deal with in real life. The game and you mean more to me then you could ever imagine.
for a littel
The game though is dying. Everyone knows it. Without the updates there's no game. And although updates happen once a week...that just doesnt work. It just...doesnt.

With all your real life stuff going on we all feel horrible about you having to update, when there are much more important things in your lives. All we talk about in the game now is how it just isnt working anymore. We've tried to come up with solutions to make the game work again, but we wouldnt want to do anything without your blessing.

Monkey had the idea to let some of the people who have posts on the first page of the thread take over for a little while. Until your life is more in order and you can come back to us. Its like in school when the teacher is away on vacation and has to hire a substitue while. We will always love you, and this game. We just dont want to be an extra burden on you when you have so many. Maybe taking the game off your shoulders for a little while will make your real life a little easier to deal with.
Quote:
How's that sound?

It's better than mine. xD
Seeend eeeet.
I like it a lot, Nymmie. 3nodding heart

Interstellar Galaxy

6,475 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Citizen 200
Merumiharu

it'll go like this

The wise sage speaks....
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
why is my sexy excited? is it because of me xD

.....And so it is said.

Interstellar Galaxy

6,475 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Citizen 200
`Nymphie
Quote:
Zae... I wanted to let you know how much the sniper game means to me. How much I love you for making it and keeping it up for so long even though you have so much to deal with in real life. The game and you mean more to me then you could ever imagine.
for a littel
The game though is dying. Everyone knows it. Without the updates there's no game. And although updates happen once a week...that just doesnt work. It just...doesnt.

With all your real life stuff going on we all feel horrible about you having to update, when there are much more important things in your lives. All we talk about in the game now is how it just isnt working anymore. We've tried to come up with solutions to make the game work again, but we wouldnt want to do anything without your blessing.

Monkey had the idea to let some of the people who have posts on the first page of the thread take over for a little while. Until your life is more in order and you can come back to us. Its like in school when the teacher is away on vacation and has to hire a substitue while. We will always love you, and this game. We just dont want to be an extra burden on you when you have so many. Maybe taking the game off your shoulders for a little while will make your real life a little easier to deal with.

How's that sound?
The wise sage speaks....
very well put. go send it before you/us change your/our mind/minds.

.....And so it is said.

IRL Cat

14,075 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Peles Tears
Merumiharu

it'll go like this

The wise sage speaks....

.....And so it is said.
I did go SQUEE when i saw you heart

Interstellar Galaxy

6,475 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Citizen 200
Merumiharu
Peles Tears
Merumiharu

it'll go like this

The wise sage speaks....

.....And so it is said.
I did go SQUEE when i saw you heart
The wise sage speaks....
holy s**t I made someone SQUEE.....my life is now complete. *falls over and dies with a big smile on her face....a look of do naughty things to me in her eyes*

.....And so it is said.

6,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
Candice is confused...

ninja -sent pm-

IRL Cat

14,075 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
Uta Arashi
Candice is confused...
HEARTUTAHEART
`Nymphie

ninja -sent pm-

You name is blue but I didnae get it...
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm back! Just finished watching Final Fantasy Adevnt Children.
That sounds nice Nym.

Interstellar Galaxy

6,475 Points
  • Canny Agent 50
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Citizen 200
`Nymphie

ninja -sent pm-
The wise sage speaks....
don't do that ninja. it makes me still look for white text. infact when I'm at other message boards on the intrawebs and I see the ninja in someones bost I look for white text. look what this thread has done. xD

.....And so it is said.
Peles Tears
`Nymphie

ninja -sent pm-
The wise sage speaks....
don't do that ninja. it makes me still look for white text. infact when I'm at other message boards on the intrawebs and I see the ninja in someones bost I look for white text. look what this thread has done. xD

.....And so it is said.

But Nymphie never ever uses white text! =O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas