Welcome to Gaia! ::

Could you debrief me with all that you know about Maru? In return, I will assist you in Maru's capture.

Interesting Giver

Hah! I didn't know anything about him until today.

I just got recruited today by Bolt. I told him I was going to start my night shift. He told me to "be on the look out for a Maru Takahashi".

I investigated the MIB headquarters and chaos happened.

Then ended up at the cemetary and............you know the rest.

Interesting Giver

That's all I know.
Details on occurances at MIB?

Interesting Giver

Let me think..........(scratches head)..............it happened so fast.

Interesting Giver

OK, heres how it went:

I went to MIB Headquarters and asked if anybody had seen that Maru guy. It was easy for me to get in when somebody opened the door for themselves. They don't call me Human Cactuar for nothing.

Anyways, nobody seemed to have seen him. Then, I saw that Ma guy on a table being helped by some other people. Some guy named Bruce was wondering why he was there.

Suddenly, a "Mysterious Figure" appeared, and then everything went crazy. Lazers blasting everywhere.

That's all I remember.
Were there any casualties? If so how did they get injured or die?

Interesting Giver

Oh yeah. And that Ma guy just ran off during the chaos, as if he had never been injured.

That's how I got to the cemetary. By following him.

Interesting Giver

Nobody died, that I know of.........................

Interesting Giver

The only injury seemed to have been to Ma, but that had happened before I got there. Something about a "malfunction" with something I think.
did people get hurt?
I mean did Ma or Maru attack anyone?

Interesting Giver

Maru never showed up there.

Ma didn't hurt anybody. He only ran away when the chaos started.

Interesting Giver

I would have gotten him earlier, but the chief said not to harm him until "we get a clear answer". I don't know what he meant by that.

Interesting Giver

Know that I think about it, that BruceLeroy guy did get hurt. But I didn't see how.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff