Welcome to Gaia! ::

oxymoron_02
OoC
Part of me is saddened, part of me wants to takeover, part of me wants to destroy...... eek DESTROY!!! twisted sweatdrop
((Yea I am getting that feeling too.))
oxymoron_02
OoC
NO-ONE! blaugh xd whee But anyway, there's a bigger part of me that wants to get the plans for the mansion finished
((Hey oxy lets rewrite the letter to say"Oxy and Auto now has permission to lead this GPD force" xd ))
((The two current branches' leaders must approve new branches and must work together.))
Note
"I've been gone a while people. For this I am sorry. I can no longer run the GPD. I will pray I am forever remembered as the founder of the greatest guild in Gaian History, but I do not know if that will happen. Please remember me. I go on to more terrible things now. My abilities are fully hightened. It almsot seems a waste. *There is a watermark here, it seems to be from a tear* I had a mental breakdown while I was gone, and this is why I have been gone so lone. My demons inside are destroyed and I am fully well. However, I do not feel I should be in a position of authority. If the new leaders of the GPD ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me. You know how. *Another tear-mark* Well to all the officer, Goodbye.

Your Founder and Friend,

Bolt Decker

PS: Oxy and Auto have full permission to run this thread, including, but not limited to: Firing members, shooting members, kicking people in the butt, and blowing it up...
((Farewell Bolt, I hope I meet you in some arenas.))
OoC
*sees Bolt* eek gonk *runs and hides in a bin* crying Don't kill/hurt/anything else me crying
oxymoron_02
Note
"I've been gone a while people. For this I am sorry. I can no longer run the GPD. I will pray I am forever remembered as the founder of the greatest guild in Gaian History, but I do not know if that will happen. Please remember me. I go on to more terrible things now. My abilities are fully hightened. It almsot seems a waste. *There is a watermark here, it seems to be from a tear* I had a mental breakdown while I was gone, and this is why I have been gone so lone. My demons inside are destroyed and I am fully well. However, I do not feel I should be in a position of authority. If the new leaders of the GPD ever have any questions, please feel free to contact me. You know how. *Another tear-mark* Well to all the officer, Goodbye.

Your Founder and Friend,

Bolt Decker

PS: Oxy and Auto have full permission to run this thread, including, but not limited to: Firing members, shooting members, kicking people in the butt, and blowing it up...

((W00T!....I wanted to blow it up though sweatdrop .))
((...it seems the balance of the old days has been lost forever, despite any attempts to restore it. Goodbye, Bolt. It seems every old organization has left their original owners.))
OoC
*ses Gelmax* It was Automatic!!!! *points* He changed it, not me gonk crying
(( eek Oxy you traitor stressed ))
((We'll probably need a third division, both to help the other two with administration and to take over this now-empty building with all these defenses.))
Gelmax
((We'll probably need a third division, both to help the other two with administration and to take over this now-empty building with all these defenses.))
((Can you read my post in Edyimon's GPD branch))
((I was thinking that if we had a 3rd branch it could also have a much larger jail cell in its building description so that it would be our central area to send our prisoners to. What's your thought Edymion?))
Aya_Brea
((I was thinking that if we had a 3rd branch it could also have a much larger jail cell in its building description so that it would be our central area to send our prisoners to. What's your thought Edymion?))

((Edymion got offline. So a 3 branch is being made. Thats cool.))
((me was thinking bout joining d-platoon, but i could transfer here... i am familiar with the building. (me had several plans of attacking it, so i would know how to thwart them)))
*still sits in front of building, designing a new defense plan*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces