Welcome to Gaia! ::

Suicide Time

-reveals fake skin with a C4 charge, detonates it instantly killing himself-

(( And don't you dare call me a n00b ))
Gelmax
Bubba holds InfinitZero close to him.

"We're gonna have lots of fun together."

Meanwhile, Bubba takes off his shirt, revealing the fact that he weighs like four hundred pounds, and smells extremely bad...he's sweating with anticipation, making it even worse.

((This is the cruelest n00b killing ever.))

((Agreed))
Riles and whoops.
"Shake it like a saltshaker! A dollar, a five a ten!" xd
He whistles and waves toward Bubba.
"I like that! Do it again! Here's another ten b***h, do it again!"
((Actually, since Bubba stripsearched you, he would've noticed any fake pockets or "fake skin".

Rhap, that was wrong.))
Gelmax
((Actually, since Bubba stripsearched you, he would've noticed any fake pockets or "fake skin".

Rhap, that was wrong.))

((Perhaps another rap?))
(( ok more realistic approtch ))

-trys to hold bubba back with dark energy at the same time powering up for a kamikazee-
(( Gel, your stragy to get the bomb s**t off your face doesnt work ~_~ ))
(( Oh dear god....*vomits*...I am so glad I was spared that when I was a n00b...))
((Dingdingding. Magic wards. They're not easy to find on the first post, and they might not even be there because Bolt's missing and probably dead, but they exist.))
1337Khan
(( Oh dear god....*vomits*...I am so glad I was spared that when I was a n00b...))
(OMG......ewwwwwww)))
-Energy level has reached max! IZ uses his attack filling the entire cell in dark energy killing EVERYONE inside it-
Sakura Minaru
1337Khan
(OMG......ewwwwwww)))

(( xd ...))
"Shake that s**t! Shake that s**t, this ain't no ********' drill! Get drunk with it, get loose with it!"
The officer shakes his butt to the jail cell.
"Me next! Me next!"
((I think I lost some of my heterosexuality...))
Sakura Minaru
1337Khan
(OMG......ewwwwwww)))

(( why didnt I listen when yo warned me not to come...))
InfinitZero
(( ok more realistic approtch ))

-trys to hold bubba back with dark energy at the same time powering up for a kamikazee-
::Nothing happens, but the four hundred pound smelly sweaty prisnor contuines what he was 'doing'::

((This is sick and cruel. But funny becuase its to a n00b ))
RhapsodyKnight
Sakura Minaru
1337Khan
(OMG......ewwwwwww)))

(( xd ...))
"Shake that s**t! Shake that s**t, this ain't no ********' drill! Get drunk with it, get loose with it!"
The officer shakes his butt to the jail cell.
"Me next! Me next!"
((I think I lost some of my heterosexuality...))

((Since it was the last post, I doubt anyone saw it, repeat))
1337Khan
Sakura Minaru
1337Khan
(OMG......ewwwwwww)))

(( why didnt I listen when yo warned me not to come...))
((Cuz you are stupid*Just read whatn X-Vamps says and laughs/pukes* they do this to pigs and bears...ewwww))

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff