Welcome to Gaia! ::

*Walks in and sees Bolt behind his desk*
Good evening Chief, Officer Atsu reporting in. What is my first assignment?
*looks up at Atsu* well accccctually, it's ben pretty slow recently.. just a few things.. go monitor different rooms and stuff.
Understood Sir.
*Walks out to patrol*
Where is the recruting area?
right here.. in the guilds section.. heres the link: http://barton.go-gaia.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9612&start=105
*over PDA* ATTENTION OFFICERS: KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR MARU TAKAHASHI.. HE'S BENT ON TURNING GAIA HEARTLESS.. POSSIBLY TAKING IT OVER.. APPROACH WITH EXTREME CAUTION.. HE MAY BE ARMED WITH MAGIC AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS...THANK YOU. *cuts PDA*
*goes up to a map of Gaia..* alright people.. Muru Takahashi was last seen here.. *points to Deepest Darkest Corner of Gaia...* If anyone is to go there.. approach with Caution.. he is very Dangerous.. and has turned one man into a Heartless already.
{appears at window of Bolt's office}
Good evening.
I will be available if you need assistance.
Here is a way to signal me.
{hands him small metal cylinder and remote}
That's a signal beam. Prop it on your roof. Press the remote to call me.
{i.e. PM The Batman}
And one more thing ...
{disappears}
thank you for the help Batman.. call me Comissioner Gordon. j/k. smile but we could use the help.. and i've seen Green Lanter out there too..
*walks in*

*leaves a note on Bolt's desk*

Greetings Bolt,

I'll be at school for the next four days

... just thought you should know....

*end*

...OOC: might post once and a while if me parents are not using the computer.....

*walks out*
*find note* ahh Tabris.. too bad, i could use the help if you were here.. goodnight to you! *goes and stis down to computer, working on something..*

Original Gaian

12,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
*walks into PD*
The police department can enforce the law...^_^
*walks out*
Bolt
*over PDA* ATTENTION OFFICERS: KEEP AN EYE OUT FOR MARU TAKAHASHI.. HE'S BENT ON TURNING GAIA HEARTLESS.. POSSIBLY TAKING IT OVER.. APPROACH WITH EXTREME CAUTION.. HE MAY BE ARMED WITH MAGIC AND EXTREMELY DANGEROUS...THANK YOU. *cuts PDA*

Hmm.. I'll have to keep an eye out for him.
*sits at desk, waiting for news..* that's it.. i'm going to patrol! *goes to patrol* (OOC: um.. hi arwen? sweatdrop )
May i join your guild please

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces