Welcome to Gaia! ::

And now, an Admin run Ball! With more to come...
Februry 2004
Gaian Anniversary Ball!
Users all gathered in the Gambino Mansion, to celebrate the one year anniversary of Gaia Online!
Everyone got Party favours, a cute hat and a noise Maka 4laugh
Everyone was having fun, and forums moved pretty fast!
Although everyone wanted the ball to start 40 minutes before, it was a great success, and definitely not an even that shall be forgotten @W@
Well, it's finally here! Today is Gaia's birthday which means we shall be locking this thread. It's really been a great one, and Lanzer and Co. have really been working hard to set everything up for the occasion.
I'd like to say thanks to everyone who posted, we really got to hear a lot of great stories! So, here's to another great year, Happy Birthday Gaia!
The locking of this thread symbolizes one year on Gaia coming to an end. No, we are not taking thes memories, boxing them up, and locking then away forever. Think of it more as a picture frame. By locking this thread, we are taking these memories and placing them in a picture frame to be kept and protected for years to come on Gaia. Because that's what the site is about. It's not about the gold, or the avatars, or the rares, or the economy. It's about the memories we make here. It's about the new friends we make, as well as experiences with people that may not be our friends. And if we simply let them die with the year, what use were they? Store them here, to be looked upon by future generations, as well as you, yourself, who may have forgotten some good times you had. Maybe you will look upon the thread in a year and say, "Oh! I remember that. I wonder how he's doing?" So when we lock this thread, remember. It's not just the door to one year closing. It's the opening of another. With the opening of the Gambino Mansion to bring in the new year, we shall gracefully end the past year. To one year on Gaia! Happy Birthday!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff